Please let's get rid of the "The deploy point you selected is no longer available" Notification!

AFROSRB
317 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
edited January 2017
Why?

Because it's simply not necessary. The annoying part of it though is, in the heat of the battle you're so pumped up to get into the battlefield as quick as you can and lose nerves and often important time to get to certain points.

For instance: You wanna spawn on point A which suddenly has been lost, the notification pops up "The deploy point you selected is no longer available", then instead of being able to spawn immediately on another flag/point you have to wait without any sense till the notification gives you another hint for you to approve with "OK". And during this time a further flag is being attacked and you can't spawn on it to defend it. Are you serious?

Another thing with the spawn system, the community already made a clear statement that it has to be improved and that features from BF4 clearly needs to be implemented. In this video pretty much everything has been addressed what needs to be done:

I don't know if the zooming spawn animation is the reason for the Spawning Dead/Death Spawn (Players spawning on dead team mates), but IF it is, then please DICE just get rid of the ZOOMING IN animation for the sake of removing this heavily annoying bug, but keep the ZOOMING OUT Animation.
Post edited by AFROSRB on

Comments

• SaintBrandon88
    1320 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I hate when I try to spawn on a tank or plane and get that message. Not necessarily the message itself, but it's like a 10 second pause before it displays. Doesn't sound like much, but when it happens a couple times in a row it can be an annoyance.
  • zodemere
    447 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    agreed!!
  • JohnMatrix666
    1255 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Yeah, this is actually one of the most annoying things in the game for me. I may try to spawn in at the last second and just miss the mark as the flag gets taken by the enemy. Then the game forces me to wait so that it can treat me like an idiot. It's not like I'm sitting there like "Duuuuuhhh?! Why is no can spawn flag no more?"

I can **** see that the flag icon turned red, I don't need a pop up window to tell me what to do next.
  • STR8SHOTZ90
    763 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Oh man so with you, not to mention when trying to spawn on a friendly and it glitches out you just wait... its like 10 seconds of painful agony and punishment for just wanting to play.
  • lh20122012
    1830 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Or you're trying to spawn as cavalry and you keep getting that message...when two horses are available and literally no one is at the point.
  • AFROSRB
    317 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I can **** see that the flag icon turned red, I don't need a pop up window to tell me what to do next.

I guess DICE wanted to be friendly to all the newcomers into BF, but honestly it was meant way to friendly lol.

• JohnMatrix666
    1255 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    AFROSRB wrote: »

I guess DICE wanted to be friendly to all the newcomers into BF, but honestly it was meant way to friendly lol.

To be honest, it wouldn't be that bad if the game did that like once or something. Or if you could turn the tutorial pop-ups off entirely. I mean, I can see the average potatoes playing this game getting confused by complex game mechanics such as spawning so it's great that the game holds their hand and all... But yeah, they really went overboard with that.
  • hawcer
    3289 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Another thing, what is the deal of not being able to spawn on one of your own captured objectives if there is a zeppelin hovering nearby? I tried like 10 times to spawn on A on St. Quintin the other night and it kept kicking it back.