When & What to expect in next patch / patches

Comments

• Puent0
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    In South Africa we cant even rent a single BF1 server at the moment. While BF4 servers are still full to this with 3rd party hosting.
  • dA_9_eL_81
    1837 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Actual this thread is sad sad reading...
    I´m on PS4 and trying to arrange matches and friendly scrims against other clans.

You won´t believe the hassle because:
    - we dont have the servers or admin-rights to support scrims
    - we dont even have the gamemode (Conquest Small) to arrange scrims

In case you dont know:
    When putting a 12v12 gamemode (warpigeon, rush) into the gamerotation you are able to play 12v12 Conquest on big ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ maps with flag-areas, which are not allowed to be capped...

So please Dice:
    - release RSP with full admin-rights
    - clantags
    - give us back gamemode Conquest Small (16v16)

Below vid is from our latest match. Look into the hassle of moving players prior each round and the confusion when a match even starts:

• Axlerod1
    1384 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    WTF? Ali said by the time DLC drops 6 player start and several other features would be implemented. Where are they?
    The game is 6 months old now. It is dead. DLC drop will now further split communutiy and at the end of the month there will be a mass exodus.

DICE has lost all touch with the community. RSP more than proves this. Great product with no support. Do they even realize how many business go out of business because of ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ poor support?

Cheaters running amok, toxic chat that can not even be repeated in here and still nothing done after 6 months. Balancer does anything but balance but hey grenade spam will be less now. Whipee! Who cares, get the servers in order first then worry about everything.
  • ripper2323
    191 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Axlerod1 wrote: »
    WTF? Ali said by the time DLC drops 6 player start and several other features would be implemented. Where are they?
    The game is 6 months old now. It is dead. DLC drop will now further split communutiy and at the end of the month there will be a mass exodus.

DICE has lost all touch with the community. RSP more than proves this. Great product with no support. Do they even realize how many business go out of business because of **** poor support?

Cheaters running amok, toxic chat that can not even be repeated in here and still nothing done after 6 months. Balancer does anything but balance but hey grenade spam will be less now. Whipee! Who cares, get the servers in order first then worry about everything.

totally agree and the worst part their is no clarification!!
  • RAGDOLL2020
    98 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Talk about over-promise under-deliver. Major disconnect somewhere.
  • Axlerod1
    1384 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    EA / DICE is ruining the Battlefield Brand. THis game is like gaming in the 1990's. Just pathetic.

Sorry Starscream, I have been diplomatic for 6 months. Today DICE just blew it. I have not seen a game this screwed up since Modern Warefare 2 was released. I think DICE just beat them with worst game ever.
  • CrashCA
    1204 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    But hey, now even without Premium, you can "Spectate" the new stuff.
  • Axlerod1
    Yes you can. You know what is even better? Ghost Recon Wildlands. That is what I will be playing for a while. Call me when DICE gets their heads out of their ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. I don't expect to get a phone call until the next battlefield title however.
  • KawaaBanga
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited March 2017
    get overwatch if u really want a competitive game with awesome support from Blizzard. You cant rent servers in OW but well its a damn awesome game.

*removed for abusive content*

now ban me i dont care
    Post edited by StarscreamUK on
  • StarscreamUK
    7397 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    abusive content is not allowed

• Gavyne
    1090 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I was a BF1 fanboy since beta, played it hardcore through January when I realized RSP wasn't going to get better anytime "soon". Even though I was pretty darn ticked off, I was looking forward to this DLC because rumor said we were going to get a bunch of RSP updates with this patch.

Now that it's here and none of the pressing issues with RSP have been addressed, I now have zero interest in BF1. I...just can't believe they would let RSP die like this, and drag the playerbase down with it. I know they care, but it's like they really truly don't care. Everybody sees the population graphs, there's no hiding it, the game is on a steady downward decline.

BF1, it was fun, DICE you made a good effort at bringing what many fans wanted. But you guys really should fire the guy(s) that sold you the whole RSP revamp idea. It single handedly killed your game, and this was the year other FPS games like CoD franchise aren't doing so hot for a change. Such a terrible mistake to scrap and rework the RSP when things were working so well before.
  • Madturnip
    415 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Yep... I am done playing! Thanks for 15 years of gaming DICE/EA. I will no longer support, promote, or buy your games. I have never seen -- you know what? I doesn't matter what I say in here because no-one of any consequence will read it. However, I will make sure to spread my discontent among all my gaming friends and all my fellow clan members. Word of mouth kills!
  • Rev0verDrive
    6760 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Madturnip wrote: »
    Yep... I am done playing! Thanks for 15 years of gaming DICE/EA. I will no longer support, promote, or buy your games. I have never seen -- you know what? I doesn't matter what I say in here because no-one of any consequence will read it. However, I will make sure to spread my discontent among all my gaming friends and all my fellow clan members. Word of mouth kills!

I hear yah
  • Pitbruiser
    136 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Well, well, well......after so many months of staying away from this forum, I now find my gut feeling was right, EA/DICE has not delivered!

I really feel for you guys who stuck around, hoping against all hope, that this lie we all told ourselves at the beginning was going to come true.

As I said before and will say again, the DICE of old has gone into the sunset!!

BF4 will perhaps be remembered as the last true, great battlefield game.

Farewell everyone.

• ripper2323
    191 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2017
    shut off the lights when you leave...over and out
  • Rev0verDrive
    6760 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    QUAKE Beta ..... wooooot.
  • H4rD_ArmY
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    6 months after release date, still no server password no clantags):
  • Pitbruiser
    136 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I will be supporting Rising Storm 2: Vietnam.

The most recent videos appear encouraging. In addition, since this game is supposed to have mod support/SDK bundle, perhaps someone will put together a development team to focus on additional content, such as jet air to air combat ( the game only has helos), as well as expanded armored combat (such as occurred during the NVA Spring Offensive of 1972).

I don't know the slightest thing about modding, otherwise I'd give it a shot.

Anyone else looking to support RS2 Vietnam?
  • StarscreamUK
    7397 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    This is the forum to discuss battlefield and the rsp. Please keep to the topic. Thanks.
  • CrashCA
    1204 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    We are discussing the LACK of a RSP and where to go.
This discussion has been closed.