25000 XP For 500 Kills - Very Good Idea! (CTE)

AFROSRB
317 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
edited February 2017
The new Elite Codexes system (currently in the CTE) is a good idea DICE. But it shouldn't be restricted to only 8 primary weapons for reaching 500 kills, it should be for:

1. Every single weapon in the game and
2. Every single vehicle in the game
3. Every single class in the game

To limit it to certain weapons only isn't just because not everyone plays with those weapons, everyone has his personal most loved weapon(s).

Down below my previous suggestion, but for every 500 kills is even better for sure!

Original Quote from last CTE patch:

"It is now possible to unlock an Elite Codex for eight of the available primary weapons in the game. All you need to do is get 500 more kills per weapon. Not only will you get a shiny Elite Codex, but you will also be awarded 25000 bonus XP. Not bad when you’re chasing those new max class ranks."

My original post:
How about 10000 xp for 1000 kills achieved with:

a) One certain weapon and (for instance 1000 kills with hellriegel, 1000 kills with mondragon etc.)
b) One certain vehicle (for instance 1000 kills with light tank, 1000 kills with attack plane etc.)

I just reached 1000 kills with calvary and noticed it's only 1000 xp for every 100 kills, but no extra reward for 1000 kills with same vehicle or weapon is being given. And 10000 xp isn't to much for 1000 kills.
Post edited by AFROSRB on

Comments

• AFROSRB
    317 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Cause it's simply to little for 1000 kills and when you get those 1000 kills you expect a higher reward. People are complaining about the progression system and the lack of grinding challenges etc. So here is one thing that's not really much but easy to implement, nothing complicated or game braking and when you achieved it's at least a higher satisfaction.
  • AFROSRB
    edited February 2017
    AFROSRB wrote: »
    The new Elite Codexes system (currently in the CTE) is a good idea DICE. But it shouldn't be restricted to only 8 primary weapons for reaching 500 kills, it should be for:

1. Every single weapon in the game and
    2. Every single vehicle in the game
    3. Every single class in the game

To limit it to certain weapons only isn't just because not everyone plays with those weapons, everyone has his personal most loved weapon(s).

Down below my previous suggestion, but for every 500 kills is even better for sure!

Original Quote from last CTE patch:

"It is now possible to unlock an Elite Codex for eight of the available primary weapons in the game. All you need to do is get 500 more kills per weapon. Not only will you get a shiny Elite Codex, but you will also be awarded 25000 bonus XP. Not bad when you’re chasing those new max class ranks."

Updated

• realistalive
    606 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I'd rather get a mastery tag for getting 500 kills or a unique weapon skin

why do I care about xp when I'm rank 100
  • BGHFlakjacket
    1266 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Once you have every weapon, there really is no point in advancing anymore.....its just more worthless content that makes it seem like we are getting something.
  • AFROSRB
    edited February 2017
    why do I care about xp when I'm rank 100

Well you maybe, but all those who ain't rank 100 will be grateful for 25000 xp plus.
    Once you have every weapon, there really is no point in advancing anymore.....its just more worthless content that makes it seem like we are getting something.

Like it's said in the patch notes
    ...Not only will you get a shiny Elite Codex, but you will also be awarded 25000 bonus XP. Not bad when you’re chasing those new max class ranks."

As the new Class Rank system is set to max. Rank 50 it's definitely a good thing no matter what soldier rank you already got.
  • boutneus
    2454 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Gimme back my 100service star unique dog tags. Who cares xp
  • AFROSRB
    boutneus wrote: »
    Gimme back my 100service star unique dog tags. Who cares xp

You can have your 100 service star no problem...
    But I care...otherwise I wouldn't post :smile:
  • AFROSRB
    Why does it even matter? It's not like you need XP for anything in particular after reaching lvl 70 as it is.

Patch note:
    ...Not only will you get a shiny Elite Codex, but you will also be awarded 25000 bonus XP. Not bad when you’re chasing those new max class ranks."

New Class Rank is max.50