hardcore Community is Alive and Well w/ server list

wabbits
292 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited February 2017
i saw a thread talking about someone cant find any hardcore games well there is lots of servers that are full all the time
Enaw server 1 2 and 3
Banzone.com server
AOD stomping grounds
masters of chaos
=rTr=

if there is any other populated servers give me a shout ill update the list

you may have to reset your Filters and just word search them ,

Comments

• atharoon_one
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    That's good to know, thanks! I really like HC in BF1.
  • wabbits
    292 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    That's good to know, thanks! I really like HC in BF1.

no worrys
  • xxSTAINSxx
    125 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    wabbits wrote: »
    i saw a thread talking about someone cant find any hardcore games well there is lots of servers that are full all the time
    Enaw server 1 2 and 3
    Banzone.com server
    AOD stomping grounds
    masters of chaos
    =rTr=

if there is any other populated servers give me a shout ill update the list

you may have to reset your Filters and just word search them ,

im pretty sure it's banzore not banzone.great server play there all the time.
  • AldermachXI
    1148 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 2017
    Oh yeah...it's thriving alright! Pic 1 is 125% dmg, all other settings set to blank (any). Pic 2 is 200% dmg, all other settings blank. Most Rented Hardcore Servers don't have the common sense to turn off Elite Classes - which have no place in HC. Nor will Behemoths, once they become optional.

I think DICE will notice that most Rented servers will disable Behemoths once they can.

DICE also really needs to fix the browser, still. It doesn't work as it should yet.

oDPBvu5.png
    IvtZctv.png

and FAST XP / FAST RESPAWN / MAX TICKETZ stuff is garbage. Play the game properly, morons.