SEA or Singapore server

Diahfartini
0 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
When will we get SEA or Singapore servers?

Comments

• BFSG_BlueBulb
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    am seriously upset.. they choose to have HK servers and not Singapore servers :(
  • Jack_Bauer_ZA
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    soon (insert TM here)
  • Level1Gamer1474
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Here's from Thailand. I disappoint about Dice/EA's decision on current server location. I compared BF1's ping with other game include BF4, here's what I found:
    BF1: 120+
    BF4: 70+ (Singapore / rental server)
    OW: 50+
    CS Go: 50+
    Garena (TH): 20+

BF1 is great game but distant server really hurt game play experience. So, I can't recommend BF1 to anyone. Now BF1 is the most expensive game on my playlist but worst in server quality. EA, if you really want to do a business here, please consider to close Thailand's store!
  • AnamorphicBan
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Still waiting, i'm so bored of CSGO here in the Philippines, i find myself playing more BF4 recently and is really missing out so much stuff in BF1. like... i could play more COD at consoles with decent ping than BF1 smh.
  • Inugami157
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It might be too late to ask at this point but why are they not included the SEA server from the start?

Why it took so long for DICE to notice?

What's there to stop them from taking any action?
  • RockahoIic
    98 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2017
    Dice, We need servers at SEA every night around 8:30 pm(UTC+08:00) Asia server network get flooded and I'm getting over 240++ ping at Singapore.
    And the worst part is, At that timing is the only free time when I have the free time to play BF1 after work.
  • iSuckMcNuggets
    16 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Try the Oceania server. I live in Hong Kong and found myself getting 3 bars in the Australia server. Singapore is closer to Oceania so you can give it a try. Ping is acceptable
  • RockahoIic
    98 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Try the Oceania server. I live in Hong Kong and found myself getting 3 bars in the Australia server. Singapore is closer to Oceania so you can give it a try. Ping is acceptable

I'm getting 120ms from Oceania server, which is quite a huge ping lag.
  • leehuanjuin
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Lol guys same here getting 200+ms every time I play bf1 i blame singtel can’t scout now
  • FluckingNewGuy
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2018
    Same here, from Vietnam, ridiculous ping rates. EA, don't you realize there is a market outside US and EU?. And people do - gasp - travel and relocate. I bought all the BF series in EU and they are now completely useless. Then again, EA always try to suck the hardest, greedy
    Post edited by EA_Alexander on
  • Nikola2143
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 2018
    I get 130+ from India to Hong Kong Servers. this is ridiculous. EA don't you know there are people out there in developing Countries who want to play games. ah, You only care about rich countries. Even BF4 server browser sucks, it shows me 300+ms to Singapore in bf4 server browser but when I join the Serevr it shows me 70ms. you EA. fix your
    Post edited by EA_Alexander on
  • EA_Alexander
    542 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
    @FluckingNewGuy @Nikola2143

I understand your frustration, but that doesn't mean you can swear or break our community rules.
  • TheTingGoSKRRAAH
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    @FluckingNewGuy @Nikola2143

I understand your frustration, but that doesn't mean you can swear or break our community rules.

Really mate? that's the only reply you got for us? i'm more frustrated after seeing a reply like this by admin, instead of giving us a solution u choose to point out other player who were addressing the issues with "but that doesn't mean you can swear or break our community rules". very disappointed with this crap we get even after the lootbox rant