ForumFielders Hangout. ForumFielders Platoon server. Please put in your favorites :-)

Ben8D8over
871 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
edited June 21
Hi all,
I just put up the ForumFielders Hangout server for Battlefield 1.
I used to have 2 Hangout servers in BF4 which were a place where players from the forums stopped by regularly and wasted each other B)
Hopefully it will fill and run strong, and be a venue for many future events, just like the BF4 servers used to be.
It´s a lot of fun having familiar names from the forums, joining each other in epic battles :)
Please post here if you have rotation requests.
The game mode is Conquest.
The server is linked to the (FF) ForumFielders platoon
Thanks.

WE ARE RUNNING THE NEW MAP, NIVELLE NIGHTS

pN8v3uH.jpg

Comments

• blindsniper63
    1733 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Thank you sir i'm in and @Prep768 come get it m8
  • Chillmatik_86
    1776 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Love Amiens but more maps would be nice
  • fisknyllet17
    1093 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Oh yes
  • Ben8D8over
    871 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Looking forward to see you guys

Yes, I will roll with the suggestions, you got any m8 ?
    Oh yes

I KNOW you will be a regular B)
  • Ben8D8over
    Looks like I can´t add my good old admins, or am I wrong ?
  • Prep768
    2268 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    WT!?!?! How on earth am I supposed to play less when stuff like this happens, FGS!!!!!!! :s
    What am I supposed to tell the wife??? :#
    @Ben8D8over - you are a gentleman and a scholar - this is very much appreciated.
    3 quick questions:
    Is there a server no./description that I can search?
    Will I be charged rent for being there so much?
    Let's get this straight right here - is T-bagging aloud?
  • Ben8D8over
    edited February 7
    Prep768 wrote: »
    WT!?!?! How on earth am I supposed to play less when stuff like this happens, FGS!!!!!!! :s
    What am I supposed to tell the wife??? :#
    @Ben8D8over - you are a gentleman and a scholar - this is very much appreciated.
    3 quick questions:
    Is there a server no./description that I can search?
    Will I be charged rent for being there so much?
    Let's get this straight right here - is T-bagging aloud?

LMAO, tell her you´re working and rent a little apartment close to home B)

1. search "hangout" i just did and it worked
    2. As a top notch human being, you will get a free ride
    3. TBagging is very welcome, the more, the merrier

We just have to hope for the best, as filling a rented server in BF4 was a nightmare.
    I´m not sure if rented servers get any quick match traffic in BF1, but they did not in BF4. Does anyone know ?
  • Chillmatik_86
    1776 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Ben8D8over wrote: »

Looking forward to see you guys

Yes, I will roll with the suggestions, you got any m8 ?
    Oh yes

I KNOW you will be a regular B)

None in particular, i actually like all maps equally.
  • Ben8D8over
    Maybe I should put more maps in ???
  • Prep768
    2268 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited February 7
    Ben8D8over wrote: »
    Maybe I should put more maps in ???

If there are issues with filling can I suggest Argonnes? Being a smaller map.

Also grappa/fao/emp edge have had bad comments here - St Q?

edit - I'm with Chillmatix, happy with any
  • Trokey66
    4570 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    HUZZAH, our spiritual home has returned!

I hope it has the bums, I liked the bums!
  • Technique2002
    131 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'm there! After work of course
  • blindsniper63
    1733 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    How many so far?
  • Ben8D8over
    I´ll just put most or all of them in B)
  • Ben8D8over
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    HUZZAH, our spiritual home has returned!

I hope it has the bums, I liked the bums!

Loads of bums in the spiritual home, hahaha
    I'm there! After work of course

Thanks bud
  • Ben8D8over
    OK, I put all the maps in, in a different order than usual, let´s see if we can fill it tonight :)
  • fisknyllet17
    1093 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
  • blindsniper63
    Sorry work commitments afraid it will be friday night for me ,but looking forward to it!
  • Technique2002
    131 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    What's the rotation? Game mode? Sorry I assumed it would be conquest??