Bought B1 Premium right now, didn't get the Deluxe Edition

panzermo1
7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Bought B1 Premium right now, and didn't get the Deluxe Edition, did the promotion end?

Comments

• crabman169
    12848 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2017
    See now this thread is alright.

Did you purchase it through your platform's store? (Xbox marketplace, PSN Store, Origin)

The offer is still active; you have to purchase the Premium and Deluxe Upgrade bundle.
  • panzermo1
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    crabman169 wrote: »

Did you purchase it through your platform's store? (Xbox marketplace, PSN Store, Origin)

The offer is still active.

Origin
  • crabman169
    12848 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    panzermo1 wrote: »

Origin

Did you purchase just premium or the premium and deluxe upgrade bundle?
  • II-Katyusha-II
    1168 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 2017
    oops someone is already helping, ignore me~
  • panzermo1

Origin

Did you purchase just premium or the premium and deluxe upgrade bundle?

Just premium, but right now i'm chatting with EA support, i'll tell you later the results, thanks
  • -sSadiXx-
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Just premium, but right now i'm chatting with EA support, i'll tell you later the results, thanks

What did they say? I've the same problem..

• panzermo1
    edited February 2017
    They did give me the Deluxe Edition, the promotion is still goin! go go go
  • KakeHC
    1217 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Its amazing that you dont get the deluxe if you already have premium lol.
  • JakeNoach
    111 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2019
    Deleted by user.
    Post edited by JakeNoach on
  • crabman169
    KakeHC wrote: »

Well the offer only became available yesterday to those that purchase that bundle and will expire March 15.

If you bought premium before that offer then you got what you paid for; Premium.

How hard is this to understand?

You buy standard you get the base game.

You buy the deluxe edition you get the deluxe content plus base game (or just deluxe content if you purchase that)

You buy the ultimate edition you get everything; base game, deluxe content and premium.

You buy the base game and premium later you get the base game and premium. Deluxe edition content is not part of premium.

A bundle is available from now until March 15 where you can purchase premium and get the deluxe content 'free'. You have to purchase this bundle (not premium else you don't get it) through your respective platform's online store.

• KakeHC
    1217 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Well the offer only became available yesterday to those that purchase that bundle and will expire March 15.

If you bought premium before that offer then you got what you paid for; Premium.

You buy the deluxe edition you get the deluxe content plus base game (or just deluxe content if you purchase that)

You buy the ultimate edition you get everything; base game, deluxe content and premium.

You buy the base game and premium later you get the base game and premium. Deluxe edition content is not part of premium.

A bundle is available from now until March 15 where you can purchase premium and get the deluxe content 'free'. You have to purchase this bundle (not premium else you don't get it) through your respective platform's online store.

I dont really care about the deluxe edition. But this offer is a joke to everyone who already have premium.
  • A1_GR33N_
    227 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

I dont really care about the deluxe edition. But this offer is a joke to everyone who already have premium.

Why is it. Premium was offered. You thought it good value and bought it, as I did. Presumably, sales of Premium were dropping off, so EA decided to sweeten the deal. This is normal business practice, and doesn't entitle early adopters to take advantage of the same deal.

I really don't get what's so difficult about this. There will always be promotions for stuff that you've already bought.

I actually already bought the Deluxe add on. Should I expect to get that refunded to me? After all, I seemed to think I was paying a fair price at the time.
  • Wandereru
    355 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

> Don't care about deluxe
    > Wants deluxe
    > Like the rest of early Premium pass buyers

You are a joke cause the salt is everywhere with this offer x3

• Kamelot19300
    116 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Premium?!
    I feel sorry for you !
  • TEKNOCODE
    11592 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I already have premium. This bundle does not bother me.
  • hawcer
    3289 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited February 2017
    I have had Deluxe and Premium since the release. A sale is a sale, no biggie. But if they start handing out extra goodies to new premium purchasers that prior purchasers don't get or have...then there will be trouble.
  • KakeHC
    Out of all your salty comments.

This one that was not directed to me comes the closest to my opinion.
    Premium?!
    I feel sorry for you !

• TEKNOCODE
    11592 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Out of all your salty comments.

This one that was not directed to me comes the closest to my opinion.
    Premium?!
    I feel sorry for you !

If you feel sorry for someone, you should feel sorry for those whining about this. Don't worry about me and my $50.
  • wrghjkv
    700 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    this offer is BS. no dlc has been released and I got nothing from my premium pass. If I benefited anything from my premium I'll be okay, but nothing. No prrmium priority when joining server, no dlc released, nothing. Nothing. This is a disgrace
  • TEKNOCODE
    wrghjkv wrote: »
    this offer is BS. no dlc has been released and I got nothing from my premium pass. If I benefited anything from my premium I'll be okay, but nothing. No prrmium priority when joining server, no dlc released, nothing. Nothing. This is a disgrace

:'(