Finally reached 10.000 kills with the heavy tank

Comments

• TullusHostilus
    59 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited February 2017
    Vehicleharlots
    Thats gold Jerry! Gold!

Congrats OP!
    Post edited by TullusHostilus on
  • TheRudeJudeTTV
    1750 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2017
    That sounds terribly boring. The vehicle play is no where near as fun as bf4.

Next Goal: Get a girlfriend. :)
    "Hey girl look up my stats, ya 10,000 kills in a tank..."
  • iano1978
    619 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Next Goal: Get a girlfriend. :)
    "Hey girl look up my stats, ya 10,000 kills in a tank..."

You got out of the barn? Good to see you back.

• TheRudeJudeTTV
    1750 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Lol thanks. Im glad to be back.
  • cammoses003
    649 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Well played OP.

Flag stats clearly show you are consistently playing the objective, not as easy as people like to make out.

i hope thats a joke ...

• cammoses003
    649 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    V2Face wrote: »
    Creasie wrote: »
    V2Face wrote: »
    Good job OP but you should focus on improving your infantry stats..so you can be more well rounded.

I guess you need to work on your plane stats then... IF your goal is to be a well rounded player.

I think my stats are decent for planes.

plane stats mean absolutely nothing except for what game mode you play with them in - flying a plane in operations is easy mode - if you exclusively fly in operations your stats are going to be waaay better then the guy who plays conquest and is actually a more skilled pilot..

• AmericanBadAzz23
    419 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    10.000 worthless kills because you used an unbalanced noob-friendly, arcade killstreak-tool.

You've earned a Dora-cookiewrapper. I ate the cookie. But that at least takes some challenge to do. You know, by chewing and swallowing down and all. And not choking. Vehicleharlots have a hard time eating that cookie. Because they are so busy boasting their ego/stats based on stomping on ants they cannot keep their mouth from talking while trying to eat something.
    Proud of you OP. you oviously killed this guy a lot lol. Some people just can't handle battlefield
  • mihai2011rom
    792 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Well played OP.

Flag stats clearly show you are consistently playing the objective, not as easy as people like to make out.

i hope thats a joke ...

I have 1k+ more flag defends and 100 more mvp than you. You played more than me. Clearly I play the objective more than you. So, why so mad?
  • TOOGOODS1984
    200 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I finally reached 100 service stars with the heavy tank. First time I had the patience for this type of grind. I used the flamethrower variant. Favorite map was Amiens. Best killstreak was 79 on Fao Fortress. Here are my stats: https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/profile/xbox/mihai2011rom/vehicles

Does anyone here also have 100 stars with a vehicle? Which?

Great job dude, i know how you feel bro, the grind is fun though! i too have 100 stars in the heavy tank, working on the light armor one now.
  • cammoses003
    Well played OP.

i hope thats a joke ...

I have 1k+ more flag defends and 100 more mvp than you. You played more than me. Clearly I play the objective more than you. So, why so mad?

you clearly have no idea what it means to play the objective - if you think defending a flag in a heavy tank is playing the objective and being "mvp" then may god help your soul.

a heavy tank is literally the easiest thing in the entire game to push, clear and capture an objective with. the only thing making me mad here is knowing people like you who hog tanks and have the potential to lose a match for the team because you're too busy defending flags..

your logic is backwards
  • Gmkillers
    1239 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Infantry is 1.22 overall kd 2.65 you can always tell the people who needs tanks because they are bad otherwise.
  • Petedawg508
    1222 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @mihai2011rom good stuff! It's always good to set milestones for yourself to keep the interest up.
    Next stop 20k :)
  • Scyllu1
    5 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Gmkillers wrote: »
    Infantry is 1.22 overall kd 2.65 you can always tell the people who needs tanks because they are bad otherwise.

• Petedawg508
    HATERS GONNA HATE!
  • cammoses003
    to clarify; congrats on the 100 service stars - but beyond that if you're going to start bringing stats up for comparison be prepared to be absolutely ripped apart
  • Vic_R0cks
    362 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Having that many veichle kills after a few months is odd. I had around 10 000 tank kills in bf4 after 2000 hours. Tanking was more fun back then.
  • Vic_R0cks
    362 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    10.000 worthless kills because you used an unbalanced noob-friendly, arcade killstreak-tool.

You've earned a Dora-cookiewrapper. I ate the cookie. But that at least takes some challenge to do. You know, by chewing and swallowing down and all. And not choking. Vehicleharlots have a hard time eating that cookie. Because they are so busy boasting their ego/stats based on stomping on ants they cannot keep their mouth from talking while trying to eat something.

If you hate veichles, why do you play battlefield? Thats what made battlefield stod out from other shooters.
  • Petedawg508
    edited February 2017
    Vic_R0cks wrote: »

If you hate veichles, why do you play battlefield? Thats what made battlefield stod out from other shooters.

this guy Captain Darling cries on every single tank thread, does anyone even pay attention to what he says anymore?
  • Captain_DarIing
    1425 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 2017

If you are any fond of truth or knowledge, why make these false assumptions?

Let's use your logic against you:
    If you truly like balance, why do you play Battlefield One?

DICE failed majorly on basic vehicle balance.
    Vehicles were not these extreme easy arcade killstreaktools in the 3 previous BF games.
  • cammoses003

If you are any fond of truth or knowledge, why make these false assumptions?

Let's use your logic against you:
    If you truly like balance, why do you play Battlefield One?

DICE failed majorly on basic vehicle balance.

id like to hear this guys idea of "basic vehicle balance"