Finally reached 10.000 kills with the heavy tank

13»

Comments

• n7k6k5w9jp0
    363 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    cool.

Now perhaps other people can have a go if you've gotten bored?
  • mihai2011rom
    792 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    @cammoses003 is triggered lol.
  • TheRudeJudeTTV
    1750 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Lol i can spawn in the tank now?!
  • V2Face
    2677 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    V2Face wrote: »
    Creasie wrote: »
    Good job OP but you should focus on improving your infantry stats..so you can be more well rounded.

I guess you need to work on your plane stats then... IF your goal is to be a well rounded player.

I think my stats are decent for planes.

plane stats mean absolutely nothing except for what game mode you play with them in - flying a plane in operations is easy mode - if you exclusively fly in operations your stats are going to be waaay better then the guy who plays conquest and is actually a more skilled pilot..

It's probably alot easier to fly on conquest if you are a good pilot and know where all the static AAs are on the map. Find the point that is underseige from infantry, drop bombs and get kills. It's similar if not the same to do this on Operations except it's only 2-3 points at any time. Your argument is flawed...and who made you the determiner of who's stats are valid based on a game mode? Kills are kills buddy.
  • cee310
    51 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

nice op. i got 100 stars in the artillery truck with close to 15,000 kills in it.
  • bendermac
    132 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Congrats. Got to have some grinding goals when there is nothing that DICE provides. I only need the Kolibri codex and then I have unlocked everything. Next goal is cavalry to level 10 and then I have everything max level as well. Not sure what to do after that, probably will be busy with the new DLC or otherwise maybe 100 service stars with the Mondragon or something. Not sure if I have the patience for 100 service stars either lol.

Can't unlock everything if you don't unlock the white horse.

i have that one :blush:
  • crusher529
    160 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    2.65 padded K/D from abusing an overpowered tank for the majority of the game, 1.22 infantry K/D.

That says a lot.
  • mihai2011rom
    792 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    crusher529 wrote: »
    2.65 padded K/D from abusing an overpowered tank for the majority of the game, 1.22 infantry K/D.

That says a lot.

It's cause I've been playing a lot of line of sight and fog of war in order to get a service star with all weapons. The tank represents only half my kills and a third of time played. So many haters itt smh.
  • IM4givn
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Congrats on nothing. A blind five year old could get that many kills in a tank.
  • cammoses003
    649 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Good job OP but you should focus on improving your infantry stats..so you can be more well rounded.

I guess you need to work on your plane stats then... IF your goal is to be a well rounded player.

I think my stats are decent for planes.

plane stats mean absolutely nothing except for what game mode you play with them in - flying a plane in operations is easy mode - if you exclusively fly in operations your stats are going to be waaay better then the guy who plays conquest and is actually a more skilled pilot..

It's probably alot easier to fly on conquest if you are a good pilot and know where all the static AAs are on the map. Find the point that is underseige from infantry, drop bombs and get kills. It's similar if not the same to do this on Operations except it's only 2-3 points at any time. Your argument is flawed...and who made you the determiner of who's stats are valid based on a game mode? Kills are kills buddy.

you're forgetting the fact that operations has a definitive front line of combat at all times, plus being a smart pilot on the defending side means you never will have to deal with AA guns period - the only thing putting you at risk is the small possibility of a guy using an AA artillery truck, or a enemy pilot (which is more than likely dealing with your teams AAs). Its definitely easier to get more kills and higher SPM as a pilot on operations compared to conquest
  • cammoses003
    649 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    @cammoses003 is triggered lol.

:D sooo triggered my man, soo triggered - I envy you

• TG_JAZZY
    1096 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2017
    'Finally got 10,000 kills with the MP18' doesn't have the same ring to it.
    Each to their own,horses for courses,whatever floats your tank.
    An achievement is an achievement but I think its the boastful nature that sets people off,maybe there should be a sticky of 'post achievements here' or 'achievements club' (i think there is da vip club actually) even 'swing your epeen here'
    Post edited by TG_JAZZY on
  • mihai2011rom
    My next target will be 20k with the heavy tank. Then, the new french tank.
  • RustyFrags
    211 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    crusher529 wrote: »

That says a lot.

2.65 is actually extremely low for someone with that much time spent in an armored vehicle.
  • Captain_DarIing
    1425 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    My next target will be 20k with the heavy tank. Then, the new french tank.

Might as well breathe the air around you and boast with how many liters you exhaled.

It's on that same level of difficulty to do.