Black screen fix. Works every time. Just added video

Comments

• TEKNOCODE
    10804 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @HardAimedKid movin' on up!
  • crabman169
    12841 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    shameless bu....wait..
  • kristyjam79
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Thank you had the black screen happen to me last night and this worked saved having to quit and try to restart
  • Sir-Smithsonian
    908 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I just go to options then video and reset video. That works for me
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Resting video would reset dof so yeah. I don't do that because I don't want to have to adjust my video settings back lol.
  • AFROSRB
    317 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited February 2017
    Your video is all professionally done compared to mine lol. I'll add to my main post. Any Spanish from anyone?

Okay added yours just now. ...

Oh, didn't know I was a professional haha :wink: :smiley: , made this with upload studio on Xbox, sadly the intro with the description fades away quickly, no other option to make it longer. Anyway people can pause the video....and also it's self explaining.

• crabman169
    12841 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    betcha I'll never get the black screen again now so I'll never get to try it
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    crabman169 wrote: »

Why don't you think you will? Lol
  • crabman169

Just my curse I guess. Do you know about the 'tv static' glitch? It's like the black screen only it's static of mutliple and varying colours. Anyway I got that before the black screen and that was only last month or so
  • HardAimedKid

Just my curse I guess. Do you know about the 'tv static' glitch? It's like the black screen only it's static of mutliple and varying colours. Anyway I got that before the black screen and that was only last month or so

Is it in game? Cause I've had blue, yellow, multicolored and black screens and the fix works for all of them
  • AdwelPhinehas
    155 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    When you come into a game that has the black screen...

Press Start
    Select "Options"
    In Options, select "Video"
    In Video, turn "Weapon DOF" from On to Off

If you play with DOF off still turn it on and follow instructions, you can see in the videos.

Back out to deploy screen and you'll be good. Make sure to go back and turn it off afterwards. Works every time

In German

If this works on Xbox, you are the man :open_mouth:
  • AFROSRB
    317 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

The German video is definitely on the Xbox, I think the English one also, I saw a (A) command.

• HardAimedKid
    AFROSRB wrote: »

The German video is definitely on the Xbox, I think the English one also, I saw a (A) command.

Yes i I play on Xbox also
  • AFROSRB

LOL, I experienced this bug 3-4 times already
  • HardAimedKid
    I know that I have experienced it three times since making this post and two of my friends have had it happen several times also
  • TEKNOCODE
    10804 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Bumpity, bump, bump
  • HANSGRUBER30
    3009 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    just a little bump
  • Sir-Smithsonian
    908 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Resting video would reset dof so yeah. I don't do that because I don't want to have to adjust my video settings back lol.

I don't like it either but just resetting the dof doesn't work for me. So that's why I reset everything
  • HardAimedKid

I don't like it either but just resetting the dof doesn't work for me. So that's why I reset everything

Does it fix your black screen when you do that?
  • Sir-Smithsonian
    It fixes the black screen when I reset everything. I've tried what you said but it doesn't work (for me anyways)