Black screen fix. Works every time. Just added video

Comments

• JoshuaMcClain
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Well knowing this makes me happy lol.
  • MATT-CHEW82
    395 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I can reproduce this black screen issue ALWAYS when I choose a bomber enabled plane, then when flying, toggle between the BOMB AIMING HUD in order to target where you want to bomb. BAM it happens with no recovery no matter what you do in the VIDEO settings. Only resolution is to exit game and restart.

That is EXACTLY what happened to me. Waa in a bomber on Giant Shadow Conquest, toggled between regular view and bomber/aim view.....and boom. A night map lol.

I tried everything, has to close the application and restart the game.

I have over 160 hours logged and i had the "black screen" for the very first time last week. PS4.
  • gujjarr
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    thanks, atleast got helped from someone
  • X_justhaze_X
    365 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I can reproduce this black screen issue ALWAYS when I choose a bomber enabled plane, then when flying, toggle between the BOMB AIMING HUD in order to target where you want to bomb. BAM it happens with no recovery no matter what you do in the VIDEO settings. Only resolution is to exit game and restart.

That is EXACTLY what happened to me. Waa in a bomber on Giant Shadow Conquest, toggled between regular view and bomber/aim view.....and boom. A night map lol.

I tried everything, has to close the application and restart the game.

I have over 160 hours logged and i had the "black screen" for the very first time last week. PS4.

Cmon Dice fix this crap just got it today had to quit. Same thing use to happened flying a Suav in BF4 on PC...
  • OldGreyGhost54
    48 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    still get this from time to time, fix is great, works
  • Narthes
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hey guy's I just got BF1 and am getting black screen. I get the adjust contrast screen and pick your audio. I click continue and then watch intro video of the flash back. I then get a black screen with a spinning circle top right and at bottom left says "Please Wait, Loading..." and thats as far as it get's.

Any help would be great!
    capture2124.jpg

Processor: intel Core i5 6600k
    Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming 7
    Cooling: Phanteks PH-TC14PE BK
    Memory: G.Skill TridentZ 3000 Mhz C15 32GB 2x16GB
    Video Card(s): PowerColor PCS+ AX7870 LE 2GB OC 1100MHz, 1600MHz
    Hard Disk(s): 2x M.2 Samsung Evo 250GB/500GB / WD Blue 500GB / 2x RAID1 Toshiba P300 3TB
    Optical Drive: SAMSUNG 22X DVD Burner
    LCD/CRT Model: Samsung C24FG70 1080p 144hz Quantum Dot/ASUS VH226H 1080p 21.5"
    Case: "THE CUBE" Custom built, pure Red Alder wood
    Sound Card: Creative Sound Core3D/ Logitech Z-2300 200 watts/ Beyerdynamic DT 880
    Power Supply: Seasonic X Gold 650W
    Mouse: Logitech G700
    Keyboard: Logitech G910
    Software: Windows 10 Pro
  • BarbedCloth
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    thanks dude
  • Cruelhawk
    46 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Really appreciate it man.
  • ShintyShinto
    51 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    How about DICE just fix the damn thing?
  • DeadlyLizzard144
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    This should stop me from having to leave the game then load up another game and wait for it to load
  • HellQueen44
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Plataform Xbox One: I have the same problem, sometimes I go into a game and my screen goes black. I hope it '' DICE '' to fix this bug soon.

• HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Did you see the video showing how to fix it? Lol
  • r_christman1286
    77 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This does not work.
  • Venomenal1
    289 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Thanks for the thread. DOF on off works. Thanks again.
  • StarscreamUK
    7270 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Narthes wrote: »
    Hey guy's I just got BF1 and am getting black screen. I get the adjust contrast screen and pick your audio. I click continue and then watch intro video of the flash back. I then get a black screen with a spinning circle top right and at bottom left says "Please Wait, Loading..." and thats as far as it get's.

Any help would be great!
    capture2124.jpg

Processor: intel Core i5 6600k
    Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming 7
    Cooling: Phanteks PH-TC14PE BK
    Memory: G.Skill TridentZ 3000 Mhz C15 32GB 2x16GB
    Video Card(s): PowerColor PCS+ AX7870 LE 2GB OC 1100MHz, 1600MHz
    Hard Disk(s): 2x M.2 Samsung Evo 250GB/500GB / WD Blue 500GB / 2x RAID1 Toshiba P300 3TB
    Optical Drive: SAMSUNG 22X DVD Burner
    LCD/CRT Model: Samsung C24FG70 1080p 144hz Quantum Dot/ASUS VH226H 1080p 21.5"
    Case: "THE CUBE" Custom built, pure Red Alder wood
    Sound Card: Creative Sound Core3D/ Logitech Z-2300 200 watts/ Beyerdynamic DT 880
    Power Supply: Seasonic X Gold 650W
    Mouse: Logitech G700
    Keyboard: Logitech G910
    Software: Windows 10 Pro

Totally different issue. Does the spinning circle stop or carry on spinning?
  • TEKNOCODE
    10796 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This does not work.

Actually, it does.
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This does not work.

Did you watch the video and do as was done in it? Also what helps with is keeping DOF off. My cousin had it on and was only having like a 50% success rate with it on. Now that he keeps it off he never had trouble when he gets the black screen
  • EugennicCore
    19 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    And what about the trouble when I get kicked when the server is changing maps? It happens literally in every gamemode after like 10-15 minutes of gameplay. When the map is over and server is supposed to start next map I get after 30 seconds of black screen a message "lost connection". What is this? Have already tryed actually everything: reseting DNS and my router presets, adding game and Origin into firewall's whitelist etc.
  • Heva
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Life saver :)
  • jpharrisson
    132 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Sometimes, instead of a black screan, I get a flashing screen with a lot of color, can't see a damn thing, happen to anyone yet?