Black screen fix. Works every time. Just added video

Comments

• FilthyMinkee
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    New PC build with a GTX 1070. Fresh install, had the same black screen issue. Weapon DOF fix did nothing, windowed, borderless, fullscreen, didn't matter. Tried multiple driver versions. Finally discovered the fix was video settings in game.

Ambient occlusion, HBAO -> SSAO
    Anti-aliasing Post, TAA -> FXAA High

• Head3masher
    1420 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Can anyone help please, I have black menu only and cant see any icons or pictures.
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This never really helped with that sorry l. I'm sure someone may be able to help though
  • HUMANFRAIL7Y
    718 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2018
    Is this still a thing on Xbox even after the latest update? I'm planning to purchase the X soon, and it would be really depressing if this is the case.
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Haven't had it in a while so my guess is no, but you never know lol
  • KingRofty
    525 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Is this still a thing on Xbox even after the latest update? I'm planning to purchase the X soon, and it would be really depressing if this is the case.

I still regularly get it on my PS4 Pro and it has caused my death a few times already.

The screen just turn black and then the video comes back after a few seconds.
  • HardStylerke88
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    this doesn't work for me. It only works for me when i put the settings to medium. Even if i let the game optimize by nvidia experience (which is ultra), i still have to revert it to medium settings.
  • brancher12
    278 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I stream and most of the problem starts with players during a in game party system. Today it did it to me in the menu. The music would not even load fully. I strongly feel this server issues only!!! Please EA fix the servers.
  • FlaminPorcupine
    57 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    wigtown wrote: »
    Sticky please so we dont have to keep reviving this like an overenthusiastic medic.

Is there such a thing as an overenthusiastic medic? Most of the ones I've played with seem a little apathetic...
  • Kongo030
    641 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I played BF1 on PS4 for over 700 hours without any issues ingame. Now I got kicked out of two games with a black screen. This is something driving me off a game immediately. Stability on a console is really the number one thing to fix.