Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

No, its not like a bottle of ketchup.....

kaliyl777
564 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited February 16
Is now the best thread in the world.

Comments

• x_Undaunted_x
    834 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Quality post!
  • HardAimedKid
    3496 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    If I buy a donut today and they are buy one get one tomorrow, can I still have the free one without buying the first one tomorrow?
  • x_Undaunted_x
    834 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    If I buy a donut today and they are buy one get one tomorrow, can I still have the free one without buying the first one tomorrow?

Well... It depends. Are you a cop?
  • HardAimedKid
    3496 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Negative ghost rider
  • x_Undaunted_x

Negative ghost rider
    Then no free donut for you!
  • HardAimedKid
    Dang. Knew I should have lied
  • TEKNOCODE
    1548 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I despise ketchup.
  • wsupchris1222444
    607 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Quality thread ™️️
  • HardAimedKid
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    I despise ketchup.

No ketchup and mustard on burgers or hotdogs?
  • TEKNOCODE
    I despise ketchup.

If you need to put ketchup or mustard on hotdogs or hamburgers, then they are not good!

Mustard is my nemesis. I actually gag from the smell...
  • captinsmooth
    1003 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 10
    I despise ketchup.

You shut your mouth! You don't ever put ketchup on a hotdog, or a hamburger. Hotdogs get mustard, hamburgers get mayonnaise.
  • HardAimedKid
    I despise ketchup.

If you need to put ketchup or mustard on hotdogs or hamburgers, then they are not good!

Really? So do you not like BBQ sauce or salad dressing either?
  • MrUpvote
    2834 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I heard if you put ketchup on a hotdog in Chicago, you'll be arrested.
  • TEKNOCODE
    I despise ketchup.

Love both. I'm a bit hypocritical about it. Lol.

I dislike mustard, mayo, ketchup and ranch. I'm pretty much fine with everything else.
  • MrUpvote
    2834 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I despise ketchup.

I dislike mustard, mayo, ketchup and ranch. I'm pretty much fine with everything else.

You need Saban sauce :p
  • HardAimedKid
    I despise ketchup.

Mmmmm ranch... see one way I love to eat a hot dog... Take an all beef hotdog. Get a good bun, not some cheap enriched bleached 5 cent hotdog bun, but a good one. Put your hotdog in the bun and then line both sides of the bun with the best kosher pickle chips you can get. Then a touch of mustard. Here's where it gets amazing. Take celery salt and sprinkle liberally over the hotdog.

You're welcome anyone who reads this..
  • MrUpvote
    I despise ketchup.

Mmmmm ranch... see one way I love to eat a hot dog... Take an all beef hotdog. Get a good bun, not some cheap enriched bleached 5 cent hotdog bun, but a good one. Put your hotdog in the bun and then line both sides of the bun with the best kosher pickle chips you can get. Then a touch of mustard. Here's where it gets amazing. Take celery salt and sprinkle liberally over the hotdog.

I'll give it go
  • HardAimedKid
    You won't regret it, don't forget the celery salt
  • MrUpvote
    You won't regret it, don't forget the celery salt

I'll put it on the grocery list ;)
  • TEKNOCODE
    I despise ketchup.

I used to hate hot dogs, but my wife convinced me to try them again about five years ago. We get ours from a local market and they are delicious. I grill sweet onions coated in either hot sauce or sriracha for a topping. That's it.

My wife would like your style. She usually does mustard and onion or mustard and sauerkraut.

I still prefer brats though.