No, its not like a bottle of ketchup.....

Comments

• kaliyl777
    1958 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    crabman169 wrote: »
    lel i keep missing out on this thread because the internet keeps overheating. I currently have my dongle on a icepack.

#justaussiesummerthings
    #50°Coutside
    #40°Cinside
    #*itsso*inghot
    #ilovehowthisthreadisstillgoing

This thread is awesome lol. It needs a sticky. Is it hot there? Feels like summer here today

I think it's been locked; it has the lock on the main page 0.o

Q6TZPtd.jpg?1

even though its literally the worst weather for a fire people are still lighting them either from a cig but, machinery hitting rocks, campfire (WHY.) or straight up deliberately lit and sometimes by a firefighter so he can be a 'hero' plenty of times that's backfired too.

ITS SO BLOODY HOT.

But it's just summer; happens every year. Doesn't stop the media from drumming up their 'doomsday' crap and scaremongering. It's hilarious how we keep "breaking" records each day; its just the 'researchers' for the teleprompter type into Google "Hottest in Feb" or something and go with the first/second google result. It's pathetic really; apparently 46.7° degrees at Ivanhoe yesterday was the hottest place on the planet -.-
    It was hotter during harvest and we hit 50° degrees outside yesterday and i'm pretty sure lots of other places got higher then 46 but of course they weren't the first result in google.

ARGGGHGGGG

I'm in florida, and I thought I was hot. Damn!
  • captinsmooth
    1969 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    kaliyl777 wrote: »
    Cryphisss wrote: »
    Didn't want to interrupt the discussion you guys had.

Yeah, I think I was talking about hot Italian sausage.

Lolololololol. I wish I could take a picture on my phone and post it here. Gonna make a fantastic hotdog tomorrow

Dude, I'm so ready for you to finally get that hot dog. Please! Send me a pic. That is, if you can actually chew it.lol

I don't know how to get pictures from my phone to here. Took me weeks to figure out how to put memes on here lmao

When you figure it out , let me know, I don't know how to do any of it.lol.

You have to host the picture first then imebedd if with BBcode on the forum.
  • crabman169
    12760 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2017

Lolololololol. I wish I could take a picture on my phone and post it here. Gonna make a fantastic hotdog tomorrow

Dude, I'm so ready for you to finally get that hot dog. Please! Send me a pic. That is, if you can actually chew it.lol

I don't know how to get pictures from my phone to here. Took me weeks to figure out how to put memes on here lmao

For pictures already on the internet go view original image so you get a url that ends in a picture format e.g. .jpeg or .png etc. (.gifs work too)

Copy that url into the dogeared icon above the post box and enter/paste it in the textbox that pops out. Hit enter if and its right it should pop up like [img][/img] and when you post it will be the img or gif.

For pictures on your comupter/phone go to http://imgur.com/upload and upload it through there. Once its uploaded go open image in a new tab or open image and it should bring you to just the image and its url that ends in .jpeg. Repeat steps above and hey presto.

awt8xJB.png
    (when your internet has a breakdown)
  • HardAimedKid
    11168 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

For pictures already on the internet go view original image so you get a url that ends in a picture format e.g. .jpeg or .png etc. (.gifs work too)

Copy that url into the dogeared icon above the post box and enter/paste it in the textbox that pops out. Hit enter if and its right it should pop up like kolibriisop.jpeg and when you post it will be the img or gif.

For pictures on your comupter/phone go to http://imgur.com/upload and upload it through there. Once its uploaded go open image in a new tab or open image and it should bring you to just the image and its url that ends in .jpeg. Repeat steps above and hey presto.

awt8xJB.png

Thanks. Guess I need to make an account for that
  • kaliyl777

Copy that url into the dogeared icon above the post box and enter/paste it in the textbox that pops out. Hit enter if and its right it should pop up like [img][/img] and when you post it will be the img or gif.

awt8xJB.png

This seems like a lot of work.
  • crabman169
    12760 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2017

1. Select img/gif from google images (or wherever)

2. Go view image

pq4siT9.png

3. Copy the url if it ends with a picture/gif format

Q6xaPXJ.png

4. Click this

EEDmkcP.png

5. Paste url in here

t1mszEG.png

(on mobile you'll have to hit enter whilst on web browser it will automatically be added to your post if it's correct; i took the g of the .png to make it display.
    NNEwVgL.png

6. It will post wherever you last 'clicked' (so if when you quote someone it will be at the start of the text box above the quote unless you click under it. Be mindful of this if you don't want to copy paste the [img][/img] every time and have it muck up your post)
    Kf5q9MR.png

~

imgur

1. Go to website
    rXExniR.png

2. upload image
    y2c8ZkL.png

3. Open image in new tab and repeat steps above.
    (for mobile go open image)

• crabman169

Copy that url into the dogeared icon above the post box and enter/paste it in the textbox that pops out. Hit enter if and its right it should pop up like kolibriisop.jpeg and when you post it will be the img or gif.

awt8xJB.png

Thanks. Guess I need to make an account for that

No account needed unless you want to store the photos in an album thingy

awt8xJB.png

This seems like a lot of work.

Simple copy and paste really even on mobile (but you have to be quick on mobile else the thread refreshes and if you had a post there 9/10 it's gone; grrrr)
  • kaliyl777
    Yall are computer geniuses! Cant we go back to talkin about sausage and things I know about? Lol
  • sg2434
    3826 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited February 2017
    Say @crabman169 , have you ever seen a kangaroo spontaneously combust whilst boxing a giant poisonous scorpion, only to have a flying venemous snake swoop in and carry them both away?

Genuinely curious on this part.
  • crabman169
    sg2434 wrote: »
    Say @crabman169 , have you ever seen a kangaroo spontaneously combust whilst boxing a giant poisonous scorpion, only to have a flying venemous snake swoop in and carry them both away?

oh that's the classic kangawallafox vs albino radscorpion match that was interrupted by a Hoop Snake
  • sg2434
    3826 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited February 2017

oh that's the classic kangawallafox vs albino radscorpion match that was interrupted by a Hoop Snake

If you lived anywhere else besides Australia I wouldn't believe you.
  • HardAimedKid
    11168 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2017

If you lived anywhere else besides Australia I wouldn't believe you.

russellcoight.gif

Where you live do you have all those dangerous snakes?
  • DevilsBathtub
    787 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ketchup is rank
  • HardAimedKid
    Pseudonaja-textilis-thumb.jpg

It says this is "common" and the second most venomous snake in the world? You see these? If it's common move here to the states man! You don't have to live near these things!
  • FF_smart27
    1956 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    There was a show on tv about the oldest hamburger restaurant. If you make the mistake to ask for ketchup they kick you out.
  • HardAimedKid
    smart2705 wrote: »
    There was a show on tv about the oldest hamburger restaurant. If you make the mistake to ask for ketchup they kick you out.

I'd take my own bottle of ketchup in there just to **** them off. I've seen that place on tv also.
  • 68Keif
    4628 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    smart2705 wrote: »

I'd take my own bottle of ketchup in there just to **** them off. I've seen that place on tv also.

Ketchup is a **** condiment :p
  • captinsmooth
    1969 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    What about catsup?
  • 68Keif
    4628 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    What about catsup?

That's worse :D