No, its not like a bottle of ketchup.....

Comments

• captinsmooth
    1969 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited February 2017
    I feel like we should have a new thread called mustard.
  • sg2434
    3826 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    smart2705 wrote: »
    There was a show on tv about the oldest hamburger restaurant. If you make the mistake to ask for ketchup they kick you out.

So.... How would they feel about mustard? I appreciate a good meat and all but I love me some tang as well.
  • crabman169
    12841 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2017
    Pseudonaja-textilis-thumb.jpg

It says this is "common" and the second most venomous snake in the world? You see these? If it's common move here to the states man! You don't have to live near these things!

Black Taipan? Yeah * those sneks. Agro b-astards. Haven't had one in my personal backyard yet but I have encounted one before.

Nah I'm good with the Australian fauna. At least it won't attack me in my swag/tent/house. You guys have Grizzlies and mountain lions

RJssfE1h.jpg
    Found this snek under the house so I moved him to the pig shed. He's doing quite well
    its a carpet snek
  • TEKNOCODE
    10708 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I just threw up a little in my mouth.
  • HardAimedKid
    11385 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    crabman169 wrote: »

It says this is "common" and the second most venomous snake in the world? You see these? If it's common move here to the states man! You don't have to live near these things!

Black Taipan? Yeah * those sneks. Agro b-astards. Haven't had one in my personal backyard yet but I have encounted one before.

Nah I'm good with the Australian fauna. At least it won't attack me in my swag/tent/house. You guys have Grizzlies and mountain lions

RJssfE1h.jpg
    Found this snek under the house so I moved him to the pig shed. He's doing quite well
    its a carpet snek

WTF is it poisonous?
  • crabman169
    12841 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    crabman169 wrote: »

RJssfE1h.jpg
    its a carpet snek

WTF is it poisonous?

All snakes par two are venomous (I think they are Japanese? At least one is) but some can't pierce our skin or their venom isn't fatal to us. Some can be like a bee sting (burst of pain) or some can make you sick

This little carpet snek's fangs are too small and fragile to pierce our skin and it's venom dosage isnt enough to really effect us

• II-Katyusha-II
    1166 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Cute snek.
  • HardAimedKid
    11385 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Uh that thing is huge.
  • captinsmooth
    1969 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    From sausages to snakes. This thread is very strange....lol
  • TEKNOCODE
    10708 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

They are the same, no??
  • Evil_Barabbas
    533 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Uh that thing is huge.

That's what she said!
  • HardAimedKid
    Uh that thing is huge.

That's what she said!

You didn't hear my wife say that lol
  • Evil_Barabbas
    533 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Uh that thing is huge.

That's what she said!

You didn't hear my wife say that lol

lol
  • crabman169

Watching that underground BBQ show on the food network; they were in Texas (Y'ALL!) and they had to incorporate rattlesnake. The metal band make rattlesnake sausage. Apparently it was pretty good
  • sg2434
    edited February 2017
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »

I'm telling you man. We're gonna fight.

Edit: @crabman169 being from texas myself, I can confirm snake tastes amazing. It's like chicken but more satisfying because the chicken won't kill you.
  • TEKNOCODE
    sg2434 wrote: »

Edit: @crabman169 being from texas myself, I can confirm snake tastes amazing. It's like chicken but more satisfying because the chicken won't kill you.

Lol. The park across from Johnnie's house at 2:30pm? Be there or be square.
  • captinsmooth
    sg2434 wrote: »

Lol. The park across from Johnnie's house at 2:30pm? Be there or be square.
    Sorry man but I'm on the mustard side this if gonna be a gang fight! lol
  • crabman169
    Battlefield Ketchup; preorder now to receive grilled onions
  • captinsmooth
    Speaking of sausage this mod sure did make minced meat out of the OP lol the bad joke part is epic lol
    IMG_3100.png
  • sg2434
    edited February 2017
    Speaking of sausage this mod sure did make minced meat out of the OP lol the bad joke part is epic lol
    -snip-

Yup Starscream is a savage

And he actually does show up like a genie lmao