No, its not like a bottle of ketchup.....

Comments

• 68Keif
    4628 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    I despise ketchup.

No ketchup and mustard on burgers or hotdogs?

If you need to put ketchup or mustard on hotdogs or hamburgers, then they are not good!

Mustard is my nemesis. I actually gag from the smell...

Really? So do you not like BBQ sauce or salad dressing either?

Love both. I'm a bit hypocritical about it. Lol.

I dislike mustard, mayo, ketchup and ranch. I'm pretty much fine with everything else.

Mmmmm ranch... see one way I love to eat a hot dog... Take an all beef hotdog. Get a good bun, not some cheap enriched bleached 5 cent hotdog bun, but a good one. Put your hotdog in the bun and then line both sides of the bun with the best kosher pickle chips you can get. Then a touch of mustard. Here's where it gets amazing. Take celery salt and sprinkle liberally over the hotdog.

You're welcome anyone who reads this..

I used to hate hot dogs, but my wife convinced me to try them again about five years ago. We get ours from a local market and they are delicious. I grill sweet onions coated in either hot sauce or sriracha for a topping. That's it.

My wife would like your style. She usually does mustard and onion or mustard and sauerkraut.

I still prefer brats though.

Brats are king
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I despise ketchup.

If you need to put ketchup or mustard on hotdogs or hamburgers, then they are not good!

I dislike mustard, mayo, ketchup and ranch. I'm pretty much fine with everything else.

Mmmmm ranch... see one way I love to eat a hot dog... Take an all beef hotdog. Get a good bun, not some cheap enriched bleached 5 cent hotdog bun, but a good one. Put your hotdog in the bun and then line both sides of the bun with the best kosher pickle chips you can get. Then a touch of mustard. Here's where it gets amazing. Take celery salt and sprinkle liberally over the hotdog.

I used to hate hot dogs, but my wife convinced me to try them again about five years ago. We get ours from a local market and they are delicious. I grill sweet onions coated in either hot sauce or sriracha for a topping. That's it.

My wife would like your style. She usually does mustard and onion or mustard and sauerkraut.

When I was in Chicago I went to a place called hot dougs. It was the top rated hotdog in the country at the time. I didn't even want to eat a hotdog again after I left there. He closed shop since then though, he was busier than he liked to be and decided he didn't want to do it anymore :(
  • 68Keif
    4628 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I despise ketchup.

When I was in Chicago I went to a place called hot dougs. It was the top rated hotdog in the country at the time. I didn't even want to eat a hotdog again after I left there. He closed shop since then though, he was busier than he liked to be and decided he didn't want to do it anymore :(

Did you go to giordanos?
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    MrUpvote wrote: »
    I despise ketchup.

Did you go to giordanos?

I did, also one called exchequer, which was right around the corner from where I stayed
  • TEKNOCODE
    10804 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I despise ketchup.

Did you go to giordanos?

I lived in Chicago for a few years. Actually, we may be moving back soon. I'm not a deep dish fan (prefer new york style); however, I liked giordanos when I first moved there. I prefer Lou's now (of the chain restaurants).
  • kaliyl777
    1958 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Ahhh! The minions!
  • TEKNOCODE
    10804 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I despise ketchup.

The hot dogs from that market are Chicago dogs.
  • 68Keif
    I despise ketchup.

Did you go to giordanos?

I did, also one called exchequer, which was right around the corner from where I stayed
    I despise ketchup.

Did you go to giordanos?

I lived in Chicago for a few years. Actually, we may be moving back soon. I'm not a deep dish fan (prefer new york style); however, I liked giordanos when I first moved there. I prefer Lou's now (of the chain restaurants).

Giordanos is awesome!! I still have pizzas shipped to me from there. Lol
  • crabman169
    12841 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Y'all motherduckers need Bubbas BBQ sauce
  • 68Keif
    crabman169 wrote: »
    Y'all motherduckers need Bubbas BBQ sauce

Damn straight!!!
  • TEKNOCODE
    edited February 2017
    I despise ketchup.

Did you go to giordanos?

I despise ketchup.

Did you go to giordanos?

I'll give it another try. I'll be in Chicago for a week this month. Maybe I will pop in for a personal pizza at lunch!
  • II-Katyusha-II
    1168 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    All y'all are making me want a hotdog now.
  • 68Keif
    I despise ketchup.

Did you go to giordanos?

I despise ketchup.

Did you go to giordanos?

I'll give it another try. I'll be in Chicago for a week this month. Maybe I will pop in for a personal pizza for lunch!

I've given out a few where I live. People can't believe how good they are compared to EVERYTHING available here.
  • BaronVonGoon
    6737 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Who cares it's a stupid skins promo and a couple Battle packs. I don't even use the Lawrence SMLE I use the normal one and I don't use the Harlem whatever it is (shotgun?).
  • TEKNOCODE
    edited February 2017
    All y'all are making me want a hotdog now.
    That was my plan. I have a put option on hot dog
    I despise ketchup.

Did you go to giordanos?

I despise ketchup.

Did you go to giordanos?

I'll give it another try. I'll be in Chicago for a week this month. Maybe I will pop in for a personal pizza for lunch!

I've given out a few where I live. People can't believe how good they are compared to EVERYTHING available here.

We have excellent local pizza joints by us.

They actually just put a Lou's out here. It's been packed for the past six months. A Gino's east is opening soon too.

Alight, I'm off for the night. Catch you guys tomorrow. Pizza Friday is almost upon us.
  • HardAimedKid
    Wtf tek you playing or just staring at your home screen?
  • wrghjkv
    700 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    hot dog? you guys mean hot bowl of dog soup or something? :neutral:
  • HardAimedKid
    Trolling or you don't know what a hotdog is?
  • kaliyl777
    1958 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Or maybe sausages, and from any angle, you wont make a peep. Lol
  • wrghjkv
    700 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Just trolling

anyway this post has gone south. for long time ago..