No, its not like a bottle of ketchup.....

Comments

• sg2434
    3826 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited February 2017
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    I despise ketchup.

No ketchup and mustard on burgers or hotdogs?

If you need to put ketchup or mustard on hotdogs or hamburgers, then they are not good!

Mustard is my nemesis. I actually gag from the smell...

Hey man don't you talk bad about my girl mustard like that.

I might have to bop ya on the nose.
  • WillToDie
    73 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    How the hell is a thread like this alive? I dont need to call starscream do i? Pretty sure it would make his day, i hate making peoples day
  • HardAimedKid
    10550 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    WillToDie wrote: »
    How the hell is a thread like this alive? I dont need to call starscream do i? Pretty sure it would make his day, i hate making peoples day

You don't have to read if you want want. Plus you'll only be wasting starscreams time, as none of us are being unconstructive, using foul language or anything to warrant bans/jail time, or closing threads. As you can see we are all on topic also. Take a hike
  • crabman169
    10983 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Y'all motherduckers need Bubbas BBQ sauce
    WillToDie wrote: »

You don't have to read if you want want. Plus you'll only be wasting starscreams time, as none of us are being unconstructive, using foul language or anything to warrant bans/jail time, or closing threads. As you can see we are all on topic also. Take a hike

1gbpkz.jpg
  • Evil_Barabbas
    533 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 2017
    The wives and hot dogs thread! Classic! +1 for German wieners!
  • TEKNOCODE
    7022 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Wtf tek you playing or just staring at your home screen?

Lol. I was nodding off. I'm up again at 330am. Yes! I still don't like mustard or ketchup...
  • GRIZZ11283
    4439 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    This is how you deal with stupid threads, nice one guys :smile:
  • crabman169
    10983 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Wtf tek you playing or just staring at your home screen?

Lol. I was nodding off. I'm up again at 330am. Yes! I still don't like mustard or ketchup...

zOiiUiF.jpg
  • BrowneManStrikes
    1046 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I only use Stubb's BBC Saucetm
    ...And yes, the guy on the bottle is wearing a cowboy hat. How did you guess?
  • TEKNOCODE
    7022 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Stubbs is the man and the sauce.
  • BrowneManStrikes
    1046 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 2017

Man sauce?
    I no longer use Stubb's BBQ Saucetm
  • TEKNOCODE

Man sauce?
    I no longer use Stubb's BBQ Saucetm

Lol!
  • x_Undaunted_x
    3250 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 2017
    MrUpvote wrote: »
    I despise ketchup.

No ketchup and mustard on burgers or hotdogs?

If you need to put ketchup or mustard on hotdogs or hamburgers, then they are not good!

Mustard is my nemesis. I actually gag from the smell...

Really? So do you not like BBQ sauce or salad dressing either?

Love both. I'm a bit hypocritical about it. Lol.

I dislike mustard, mayo, ketchup and ranch. I'm pretty much fine with everything else.

Mmmmm ranch... see one way I love to eat a hot dog... Take an all beef hotdog. Get a good bun, not some cheap enriched bleached 5 cent hotdog bun, but a good one. Put your hotdog in the bun and then line both sides of the bun with the best kosher pickle chips you can get. Then a touch of mustard. Here's where it gets amazing. Take celery salt and sprinkle liberally over the hotdog.

You're welcome anyone who reads this..

I used to hate hot dogs, but my wife convinced me to try them again about five years ago. We get ours from a local market and they are delicious. I grill sweet onions coated in either hot sauce or sriracha for a topping. That's it.

My wife would like your style. She usually does mustard and onion or mustard and sauerkraut.

I still prefer brats though.

Brats are king

I don't like them very much. They come mucking up the forum with all of their "we deserve deluxe because we bought premium early."

Oh wait... You're talking about the type you eat. My bad!
  • HardAimedKid
    10550 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    This thread is magical. <3
  • captinsmooth
    1968 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Natural casing hotdogs. Hmmmm good
  • V2Face
    2339 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I used to put ketchup on everything but then I took an arrow to the knee.
  • captinsmooth
    1968 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    jaw41883 wrote: »
    Stubbs BBQ Sauce is good. I LOVE Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce! The SAUCE is the BOSS!
    This^ sweet baby rays is godly!
  • jaw41883
    98 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    jaw41883 wrote: »
    Stubbs BBQ Sauce is good. I LOVE Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce! The SAUCE is the BOSS!
    This^ sweet baby rays is godly!

Did we just become best friends? :smiley:
  • HardAimedKid
    I have a place here called Montgomery Inn. Pretty much the best. Don't google it you'll be jealous