No, its not like a bottle of ketchup.....

Comments

• 68Keif
    4628 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Fate
  • ElliotLH
    7233 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2018
    68Keif wrote: »
    Fate

Aha! In that case I feel compelled to post a picture of floofy cat belly.

HhoWbaO.jpg?1
  • 68Keif
    4628 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    :D
  • Forkbeard84
    1540 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hey just checking in. Hope all you guys are doing well. The sauce bottle does seem pretty empty these days. Would be fun to see this thread get going again.

I'm actually pretty happy with the state of the game these days. The recent update to the horse healing mechanism brought that class back to life for me. And I've had some epic cavalry runs recently.

Looking forward to BFV when it comes out. I've heard all the concerns about potential problems with its content, but its still going to be fun to have a new and fresh battlefield game to play. I'm gonna miss the horse though...
  • TEKNOCODE
    10718 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hey just checking in. Hope all you guys are doing well. The sauce bottle does seem pretty empty these days. Would be fun to see this thread get going again.

I'm actually pretty happy with the state of the game these days. The recent update to the horse healing mechanism brought that class back to life for me. And I've had some epic cavalry runs recently.

Looking forward to BFV when it comes out. I've heard all the concerns about potential problems with its content, but its still going to be fun to have a new and fresh battlefield game to play. I'm gonna miss the horse though...

Beard! Hope that all is well with you too, mate.

I’m really looking forward to bfv.
  • 68Keif
    I’m looking forward to COD ;)
  • Gpepep
    254 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2018
    I so can't wait for October, when BFV is released! <3
  • xenome111
    3064 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    Fate

HhoWbaO.jpg?1

It has those eyes.
    Bonkers.
  • ElliotLH
    7233 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    xenome111 wrote: »
    Fate

HhoWbaO.jpg?1

It has those eyes.
    Bonkers.

Belly is a trap...
  • x_Undaunted_x
    3760 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    How did I end up here?

I ask myself this several times a day.
  • xenome111
    3064 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The bottle of ketchup has gone dry it seems.
  • RajeeMama007
    29 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    xenome111 wrote: »
    The bottle of ketchup has gone dry it seems.

Well...I would suggest then that the bottle be thoroughly washed, cleaned & refilled! :p

• 68Keif
    :|
  • TEKNOCODE
    10718 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    :*
  • 68Keif
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    :*

Maybe
  • Loqtrall
    12020 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    RESURRECTION
  • TEKNOCODE
    Mmm. Bfv.

Mmm. Bo4.

Mmm. Bourbon.

Mmm. 549.
  • Loqtrall
    12020 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Mmm. Bfv.

Mmm. Bo4.

Mmm. Bourbon.

Mmm. 549.

Mmm mmm
  • ElliotLH
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Mmm. Bfv.

Mmm. Bo4.

Mmm. Bourbon.

Mmm. 549.

Mmm mmm

MMM

WGipUX4.jpg
  • Forkbeard84
    1540 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I tried the BF5 beta and didnt really like it. BF1 just seems like a better game to me.