No, its not like a bottle of ketchup.....

Comments

• HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    His job is done. Salt must have dried him out
  • sg2434
    3826 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Maybe now he'll stay off the thread.
  • Loqtrall
    12020 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    well, I hope I can be a decent contributor, but I doubt I'd have much time for it between writing small novellas in General Discussion.
  • kaliyl777
    1958 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    well, I hope I can be a decent contributor, but I doubt I'd have much time for it between writing small novellas in General Discussion.

Well, your free to talk about anything as long as you have a general knowledge of sweet baby rays.
  • Loqtrall
    12020 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    kaliyl777 wrote: »

Well, your free to talk about anything as long as you have a general knowledge of sweet baby rays.

Me and that sauce are well acquainted.
  • captinsmooth
    1969 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

You also need to look down on those who put ketchup on hotdogs.
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I told you an awesome way to eat hotdogs. You try it yet?
  • captinsmooth
    1969 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

I told you to try mustard onions and meat sauce, Richard....!
  • HardAimedKid

I eat that often. But with cheese also. Cincinnati style chili is a staple here. It's part of my normal diet to have chili dogs lol.

Now you need to get some good hotdogs, good pickle slices (not cheap ones) cook your hotdogs and line your bun with pickles, then top with celery salt and mustard.
  • Loqtrall
    I actually rarely eat hotdogs. More of a burger man, myself.
  • Loqtrall
    And that's it, I killed the thread with burgers. I wasn't even here a whole day.
  • II-Katyusha-II
    1168 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Howdy y'all! Just dropping in to wish all y'all a wonderfully fantastic day!
  • captinsmooth

I eat that often. But with cheese also. Cincinnati style chili is a staple here. It's part of my normal diet to have chili dogs lol.

Now you need to get some good hotdogs, good pickle slices (not cheap ones) cook your hotdogs and line your bun with pickles, then top with celery salt and mustard.

Oh I forgot about trying them like that. Lol
  • TEKNOCODE
    10761 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2017

mustard

good pickle slices... and mustard.
    @HardAimedKid @captinsmooth

Damn, missed a key word in the meme. Carry on making me sick with that mustard talk...

Not the original meme, but this seems fitting:

article-2314716-1979E8BB000005DC-770_634x347.jpg
  • captinsmooth
    Man that Tbag thread is seriously salty now lol
  • sg2434

All the nut salt had to accumulate somewhere.
  • captinsmooth
    sg2434 wrote: »

My guess is it will be locked for all the stat bashing that was going on.
  • sg2434
    edited March 2017

I doubt it, it wasn't really so much stat "bashing" as it was stat "correcting".

Edit: and the only one who seemed to really care was that one dude lol
  • TEKNOCODE
    10761 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

We can't have anything nice these days...
  • captinsmooth
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »

We can't have anything nice these days...

That's what happens when people puts their nuts all over things. lol