No, its not like a bottle of ketchup.....

Comments

• 68Keif
    4572 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Oh yeah, Skyline chili sucks. Chili on spaghetti? Designed to make you full on noodles. Give me a chili cheese burrito. I run fiesta Friday any day of the week.
    You don't want a five way?
  • VarmintKong
    90 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Too much work. I have the stamina and focus for a three way, but nothing more.
  • captinsmooth
    1969 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Tekno this is true. If you are over the age of ten you should not use ketchup. For those pimping Stubbs and Rays bbq sauce, pfft! If you want good bbq sauce make your own. Sounds like you guys like a thicker sauce vs a vinegar sauce so use tomato paste and brown sugar as a base. Me... I'll use a dry rub over a sauce any day of the week to let the flavor of the meat speak for it self.

I'm a big fan of dry rubs as well. Make my own. Carolina BBQ with vinegar based sauce is excellent. Loved it when lived in NC.
  • HardAimedKid
    10654 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Oh yeah, Skyline chili sucks. Chili on spaghetti? Designed to make you full on noodles. Give me a chili cheese burrito. I run fiesta Friday any day of the week.

Skyline chili is amazing. You are wrong Sir. Cincy style chili is one of the best tasting things on this earth
  • VarmintKong
    No you are wrong and your tastebuds need a buff.
  • HardAimedKid
    10654 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

If you don't like delicious, extremely fragrant chili, that's a you problem
  • VarmintKong
    edited February 2017

I do l Iike chili. I just don't like a puddle of noodles . I want to fill up on the spice of life, not a wad of cheap spaghetti.
  • HardAimedKid

I do l Iike chili. I just don't like a puddle of noodles . I want to fill up on the spice of life, not a wad of cheap spaghetti.

Well I mean you can eat the chili on a coney also, or chili cheese fries, or in a burrito, or they have their chili/cream cheese dip. Doesn't have to be a 3 way. Mmmm 3 way is my favorite though. 3 way with oyster crackers and a bottle of hot sauce
  • CnConrad
    1035 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Does anyone here even know what a real brat is?

Not the Johnsonville crap. You grill these and eat with a fresh cut onion. So good they pop when you bite into them.

Likewise has anyone had a pony shoe, horse shoe or a slinger. Those are popular around here but I hear they are pretty local.
  • TEKNOCODE
    8542 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    CnConrad wrote: »

Not the Johnsonville crap. You grill these and eat with a fresh cut onion. So good they pop when you bite into them.

Likewise has anyone had a pony shoe, horse shoe or a slinger. Those are popular around here but I hear they are pretty local.

I mentioned fresh brats from a local market above. Only way to go.
  • HardAimedKid
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    CnConrad wrote: »

I mentioned fresh brats from a local market above. Only way to go.

I prefer big red smokies over brats, my wife loves brats.
  • sg2434
    3826 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I need to stop looking in this thread everytime I go outside for a smoke break... Y'all making me hungry.
  • HardAimedKid
    Had my wife get some hotdogs. Im gonna make me one with pickles, mustard and celery salt. Mmmmmm mmmmmmm. Don't know if my root canal will allow me to open wide enough for it though :D
  • TEKNOCODE
    8542 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Had my wife get some hotdogs. Im gonna make me one with pickles, mustard and celery salt. Mmmmmm mmmmmmm. Don't know if my root canal will allow me to open wide enough for it though :D
    Lol!
  • captinsmooth
    1969 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Had a nice turkey club with fries and gravey for lunch.
  • K1NG_C00P
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Ahh man my face still hurts
  • HardAimedKid
    K1NG_C00P wrote: »

My face is hurting, why is yours hurting?
  • K1NG_C00P
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Sure i will get over it but the pain i will always remember
  • captinsmooth
    K1NG_C00P wrote: »

My face is hurting, why is yours hurting?
    Maybe he has an abscessed tooth and got some ketchup in it.
  • crabman169
    12114 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I hate falling asleep with a webpage up; phone goes flat and I can't check the time when I wake up

First world problems
    (I was reading about the Orphean War)