No, its not like a bottle of ketchup.....

Comments

• N7Quizolio
    87 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    This thread is amazing.
  • K1NG_C00P
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yeah my face was hurting because i got a giant slap
  • captinsmooth
    1969 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    K1NG_C00P wrote: »
    Yeah my face was hurting because i got a giant slap

Did someone slap you for calling tomato sauce salsa?
  • K1NG_C00P
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    No .. for legal reasons i cant name and shame but as i got slapped i passed out. In those final last seconds before i hit the floor my gaze caught a glimpse of a bottle of ketchup, not that super market own brand but the premium kind. The rest is blank im afraid.
  • TEKNOCODE
    11201 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2017
    K1NG_C00P wrote: »
    No .. for legal reasons i cant name and shame but as i got slapped i passed out. In those final last seconds before i hit the floor my gaze caught a glimpse of a bottle of ketchup, not that super market own brand but the premium kind. The rest is blank im afraid.

3800559.jpg
  • sg2434
    3826 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited February 2017

crabman169 wrote: »
    I hate falling asleep with a webpage up; phone goes flat and I can't check the time when I wake up

First world problems
    (I was reading about the Orphean War)

DUDE TELL ME ABOUT IT. Annoying to fall asleep watching a youtube video then have my phone just be dead as a doorknob when I get up.
  • kaliyl777
    1958 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I prefer Italian sausage over brats anyday. Way more flavor, especially the hot ones.
  • TEKNOCODE
    11201 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2017
    kaliyl777 wrote: »
    I prefer Italian sausage over brats anyday. Way more flavor, especially the hot ones.

Agree. I make pasta with hot Italian sausage about once a month or so (sometimes with hot italian chicken sausage). I rarely, if ever, eat it on a roll.
    Post edited by TEKNOCODE on
  • Favorite_Handley
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Interesting post guys, I just wish I knew why?

But I'm thumbs up anyway since it reminded me of Uma's joke from Pulp Fiction. Here's to our fine tomato friend.
  • kaliyl777
    1958 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    kaliyl777 wrote: »

Agree. I make pasta with hot Italian sausage about once a month or so (sometimes with hot italian chicken sausage). I rarely, if ever, eat it on a roll.

Me too, I cook um right in the sauce. Delicious! Interesting direction my thread took, I guess if you cant beat um, join um.lol
  • captinsmooth
    1969 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    So who had brats last night after reading this thread all day?
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I ate spaghetti last night. Have all the stuff to make some damn fine hotdogs though. Only problem is my jaw is more sore than yesterday, don't think I can open my mouth that much lmao
  • TEKNOCODE
    So who had brats last night after reading this thread all day?
    Pizza. Every Friday is pizza Friday!
  • captinsmooth
    I ate spaghetti last night. Have all the stuff to make some damn fine hotdogs though. Only problem is my jaw is more sore than yesterday, don't think I can open my mouth that much lmao

I was wondering how your night was gonna go. You were all about having hotdogs after your root canal. I didn't think that was gonna work out well lol
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I was wondering how your night was gonna go. You were all about having hotdogs after your root canal. I didn't think that was gonna work out well lol

No, doesn't look like today will go my way either
  • captinsmooth
    edited February 2017

No, doesn't look like today will go my way either

That shot of novicane they give you in the back of your jaw is always brutal. My jaw hurt pretty good for 2 or 3 days and was just sore for weeks afterwards.
  • HardAimedKid
    Yeah my jaw is throbbing. The tooth is just a little sensitive, that's to be expected I guess. Gotta go Wednesday to get a permanent filling and crown on it
  • captinsmooth
    edited February 2017
    Yeah my jaw is throbbing. The tooth is just a little sensitive, that's to be expected I guess. Gotta go Wednesday to get a permanent filling and crown on it

That's rough man. They are gonna stick you again in the same spot in your jaw as it's just starting to feel better.

Edit: actaully they won't stick you again because the nerve is gone! That's good news for you lol
  • HardAimedKid

That's rough man. They are gonna stick you again in the same spot in your jaw as it's just starting to feel better.

Edit: actaully they won't stick you again because the nerve is gone! That's good news for you lol

Oh man the one next to my cheek didn't hurt at all. The one on the roof of my mouth made me want to punch him lmao
  • captinsmooth

Oh man the one next to my cheek didn't hurt at all. The one on the roof of my mouth made me want to punch him lmao

They all suck lol