Pilot . Tanker . HORSE loadout Editor

wabbits
292 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited February 2017
We need to add our pilots , tankers and horseman to the customisation screen , if you try edit it while you picking a tank or what ever you miss the chance to spawn and soon as someone spawns its before you , you can't even edit your load out

people sit there spamming the button for planes and tanks so what chance you got for changing load out and SKINS wespons and what kind of plane tank you want

heres my point , what if you just want to be a pilot its unfair that they have to wait to change the loadout or even just a chance of changing a load out

this needs to be changed Now !

what you think on this , pilots and tankers to be made into real classes instead of bonus players ?

Comments

• IPutatoI
    275 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    game has only been out for around 4 months, you seem pretty entitled asking for such insane things. be realistic
  • wabbits
    292 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 2017
    i am being completely realistic ,
    i just want to set up vehicles before i can spawn them rather than have to wait 5 minutes then rush spawn what ever i can like everyone else considering i know this game will sell about 15 million copies in the first year
    just saying only take the menu guys a few hours to create it
    if there short of staff maybe hire more for the game on temp to code more
    updates creates sales not here say
  • BigF33t_13
    6838 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    wabbits wrote: »
    i am being completely realistic

No...no you aren't. Read any one of your last 400 posts OBJECTIVELY. Then come back here and say that with a straight face.
  • OP_Glitchmobile
    972 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2017
    BigF33t_13 wrote: »

No...no you aren't. Read any one of your last 400 posts OBJECTIVELY. Then come back here and say that with a straight face.

Do you ever get tired from trolling people?

@OP: Yes this is needed.
    I think the whole spawnsystem is poop, not just any poop...but smelly, disgusting, rancid poop.
  • wabbits
    edited February 2017
    BigF33t_13 wrote: »

no one cares what you say mate you the biggest troll here , go dribble somewhere else cheers ., what has that got to do with this topic , dribble more man dribble more you Fool
  • Phthinein
    3643 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I'm the biggest troll here now.

But on a serious note, I agree I want to edit it a bit easier, I also want to be able to edit it from the phone app.

I also want the full stats on the menu for a gun including recoil so I don't have to go to symthic.

• kitfoo
    67 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Best way I found was to join an empty server and do all my edits there.
  • CPU_UK
    1098 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    We need to add our pilots , tankers and horseman to the customisation screen , if you try edit it while you picking a tank or what ever you miss the chance to spawn and soon as someone spawns its before you , you can't even edit your load out

people sit there spamming the button for planes and tanks so what chance you got for changing load out and SKINS wespons and what kind of plane tank you want

heres my point , what if you just want to be a pilot its unfair that they have to wait to change the loadout or even just a chance of changing a load out

this needs to be changed Now !

what you think on this , pilots and tankers to be made into real classes instead of bonus players ?

Man has a point.
  • Maestro-FIN
    617 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    kitfoo wrote: »

some situations requires different loadout what you can not change becase you will lose the tank / plane
  • wabbits
    kitfoo wrote: »

some situations requires different loadout what you can not change becase you will lose the tank / plane

yes ,

this is a real simple solution just open up the choice to select the plane tank and horse but dont let you spawn still it will then let you choose some things you like
    what when we have 50 skins to choose from