Weakness in hackers programs how to stop with out anti hacks Forever

wabbits
292 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited February 2017
This is such a simple problem to solve

Update the Game every 2 days
the hackers wont even bother making hacks for the game if they work for like 2 days before they have to update them

cant wait for the Winter update we will be hacker free for 1-8 hours as hackers are aware of the update

lets just update the game everyday untill they get bored then . every 2-4 days

easy win no more hackers
encrypt-decrypt.jpg
Post edited by wabbits on

Comments

• TastyBlack
    107 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Genius. 0/10
  • JiggleWang
    611 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2017
    Genius. 0/10

• wabbits
    292 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 2017
    its actually the best idea i have come up with
    if i had this game in my Lead it would have no hacks
    id have a server-sided anti-cheat system
    id have my own anti cheat system
    id have my own admins who would go round globally banning people
    i would have a key that is changed once a day to let client talk to server or untill i can see in hack forums the hacks are dead
    i would actively get a massive anti cheat team at the launch im talking 1 admin a game just for pc watching every single game rather than hiring 50 FF employees in china to watch screen shots , i would have 50 employees watching the top 50 games 24/7 and all the hardcore games there only like 20 servers at the launch on pc
    i would then make a Better report function like counterstrike , people would complain about a person the person would be tagged and his games watched not screenshots

yeah stupid ideas , waste of money out of the 70,000,000 they going to get

no it wont stop them BUT it would because most people wont want to risk a 49.99 game

also ZERO trial , no more beta alpha for general public only veterans with no bans , no trials nothing

popular streamers also wont get in either , only the top 10 at the time will be allowed

• Scrubuffleupagus
    353 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited February 2017
    wabbits wrote: »
    they need to implement it now
    encrypt-decrypt.jpg
    all they need to update is one thing , i love the way people just like think its stupid
    its not stupid at all , its called Running a Triple A title that will make $70,000,000

Are you suggesting they encrypt all traffic between the client and server? Seems real hard for UDP if not impossible without creating a ton of latency issues.
  • wabbits
    edited February 2017
    encrypt-decrypt.jpg
    all they need to update is one thing , i love the way people just like think its stupid
    its not stupid at all , its called Running a Triple A title that will make $70,000,000

Are you suggesting they encrypt all traffic between the client and server? Seems real hard for UDP if not impossible without creating a ton of latency issues.

ah no sir , not all traffic just a handshake , it would work extremely well if they know how to do it
  • Scrubuffleupagus
    353 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    encrypt-decrypt.jpg

ah no sir , not all traffic just a handshake , it would work extremely well if they know how to do it

Where at?
  • BigF33t_13
    6838 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    i would have a key that is changed once a day to let client talk to server or untill i can see in hack forums the hacks are dead
    i would actively get a massive anti cheat team at the launch im talking 1 admin a game just for pc watching every single game rather than hiring 50 FF employees in china to watch screen shots , i would have 50 employees watching the top 50 games 24/7 and all the hardcore games there only like 20 servers at the launch on pc
    i would then make a Better report function like counterstrike , people would complain about a person the person would be tagged and his games watched not screenshots

no it wont stop them BUT it would because most people wont want to risk a 49.99 game

also ZERO trial , no more beta alpha for general public only veterans with no bans , no trials nothing

popular streamers also wont get in either , only the top 10 at the time will be allowed

Lol. That's the funniest joke I've heard all week. You'd be out of business in a week son.
  • SLF-Raug
    132 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    this is how you make more latency issues... unfortunately
  • wabbits
    this is how you make more latency issues... unfortunately

i thought this is what most triple a titles have

• LcTVirus
    146 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

till you see your first check from game sales. and it has 6 numbers. you be on a beach sipping on drinks. just like they are. why bother

• Phisher_0x029a
    326 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    the easier appraoch is if you buy a PS4 for Multiplayer games, the few good games that dont come on console are a very little sacrifice though you still can "play" them on PC, problem solved , cheaters to the cheaters players to the players .
    You see its often easier than bakeing an applepie if you see it from another point of view
  • MrCrunch08
    262 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    This is such a simple problem to solve

Update the Game every 2 days
    the hackers wont even bother making hacks for the game if they work for like 2 days before they have to update them

cant wait for the Winter update we will be hacker free for 1-8 hours as hackers are aware of the update

lets just update the game everyday untill they get bored then . every 2-4 days

easy win no more hackers
    encrypt-decrypt.jpg

I don't think that will do much for hacking. The hacks are run on the users end and I'm sure they will have no problem running them in a way it doesn't access anything till after it is decrypted. Some of the stuff is also small tweaks to gameplay values and if they can't detect those things have been altered now they certainly won't have a better chance that way. Forza horizen 3 ruined any chance of me liking any encryption at this point. Increased latency and more cpu resources used is all I can see coming from it. Denuvo is bad enough on its own and it flat out seems like they don't even try most of the time. If they would just put in some effort I bet they could make things much better. Hopefully the new changes coming will improve things. I had to come here to see how to report a cheater for the first time just now. A player from China found his way into the EU server I was in and was hitting headshot after headshot in an artillery truck in the thickest fog. Never even aimed and shot so quick in all directions it was like he had 360 view and heat vision. Ended with a crazy score on par with rage hackers and fairfight did nothing.
  • xX-ALeIaQ-Xx
    377 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    This is not a bad idea.
    Clearly you own a developer mind , i like this, not as all this bleating sheeps !