Weekly Debrief

Team balancing must be fixed

Jedi76
828 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited February 2017
This seems to have become a huge issue for me the last few days.

I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this, but it has to be fixed.

I don't consider anything else in BF1 to be a game-breaker, but I now think this is, and it appears to be worse since the last maintenance for whatever reason.

I have never rage-quit an FPS before in my life, but last Friday and Sunday the servers were so consistently unbalanced that I had to turn off the game and go do something else.

Having paid my money to play this game as part of my down-time from a usually pretty busy life, I am bitterly disappointed that this game just cannot balance properly and give the player a reasonable experience. I don't want to die as soon as I spawn, I don't want the enemy to control all objectives three matches in a row...This is not fun.

No fix in tomorrow's update either, so I guess I may play something else for a while, even though I would prefer to play this.

Comments

• sharkeyfinn
    105 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    i feel this post crosses over with the hit detection post from yesterday too, there is something wrong , im finding im getting killed by people who cant possibly see me, im repeatedly put into operations that are on the end screen (win lose stat is now null and void) and as far as game balancing, ....well that is laughable, i swap teams nearly every game now,which is sad. fingers crossed for the patch :-(
  • Jedi76
    828 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2017
    i feel this post crosses over with the hit detection post from yesterday too, there is something wrong , im finding im getting killed by people who cant possibly see me, im repeatedly put into operations that are on the end screen (win lose stat is now null and void) and as far as game balancing, ....well that is laughable, i swap teams nearly every game now,which is sad. fingers crossed for the patch :-(

I have also experienced the being killed by someone who could not see me.

I see where they are positioned on the kill-cam and think "WHAT"?

I really hope, like yourself, that the patch tomorrow does help. I feel this game is borderline unplayable right now, which is a shame, because when it does play well it is excellent.
  • KakeHC
    1217 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Jedi76 wrote: »

I have also experienced the being killed by someone who could not see me.

I see where they are positioned on the kill-cam and think "WHAT"?

I really hope, like yourself, that the patch tomorrow does help. I feel this game is borderline unplayable right now, which is a shame, because when it does play well it is excellent.

Hoping alot from the patch. Mainly a fix to server browser / rent server system. To end this quickmatch canser.

If not I have few games to play trough while waiting them to finish their game...