New to PS4 and BF4, looking for platoon

LaunchCyanide
0 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
I am new to PS4 and BF4. I have been playing BF3 for a while but not very good. I do better in a squad that communicates. I am a middle aged adult that plays a couple nights here and there, and some weekends.

Looking for a group that plays, understands adult life, and doesnt mind a player that is kind of bad.... lol

Comments

• WolfKingRobert
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Come check out NewAgeWolfPack
  • Dave815
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The 4th Reich is recruiting! Add me on battlelog if you'd like to join. My psn name is Dave2993.
  • PRiME_ENiGMA
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Launch, have I got the clan for you. Vendetta Gaming is a casual, but mature clan that prides itself in hopping on and PTFO on a regular basis. We're also multinational so you'll often find yourself gaming with one of our clan mates no matter what time of day it is. We're a relaxed bunch of guys who have no K/D or SPM requirements for new recruits. We just want to hop on and enjoy the game.

If you'd be interested check out our masterpost and follow the directions on how to join: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/966/deta-vendetta-gaming-clan-ps4
  • Ste_Macca7
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Still looking? We squad up every night and chat.
  • master_sherw
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Looking for a squad add ne PS4. Shrewwood i have a mic
  • Drifterhawk
    60 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 2016
    I am new to PS4 and BF4. I have been playing BF3 for a while but not very good. I do better in a squad that communicates. I am a middle aged adult that plays a couple nights here and there, and some weekends.

Looking for a group that plays, understands adult life, and doesnt mind a player that is kind of bad.... lol

Backing what PRiME_ENiGMA said, vendetta is still accepting members! We have a 2v2 inner clan tournament coming up on Sunday and scrimmages on a regular basis if you're looking to satisfy some comp needs.

If you're interested, his me up on Psn (drifterhawkk) or on discord (Drifterhawk#9530) Discord is case sensative as well

Hope to hear from you soon!

Http://Www.vendettagaming.org/
  • caseocash14
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    EZ is mainly adult based platoon. we have families and kids you would fit in great with us. come join http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/platoons/view/4831420108759461843/