How do I completely reset Battlefield 1 settings? (Including profile, etc)

WoooHaH
116 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
How do I completely reset the in game settings?
Which things can I delete from Settings file in Battlefield 1 documents?
If I turn off Origin Cloud Sync and delete everything inside the settings, then press repair game, that should restore the profile and reset all the settings completely right?
After I change the in game settings, can I turn back on Origin sync? Or will that restore my synced settings?

Thanks!

I'm getting 10-20 FPS less in game for some reason... I had the same problem on my GTX 1070 and now I'm having the same problem on my GTX 1080.
The problem is persisting after a clean install of the OPERATING SYSTEM, and new drivers. However I had my settings Synced, so I want to try and reset my settings completely.
I should be getting an average of about 110 FPS in 1440P with a EVGA 1080 FTW Ultra everything right? I get more like 80-100 in some maps and 90-100ish in other maps. 110 Is usually the highest I hit, It usually jumps to 110 here and there, normally it stays around 90-100 average.

Any help is appreciated, thanks everyone.

Comments

• BigF33t_13
    6840 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited February 2017
    Delete the contents of C:\Users\(your user name here)\Documents\Battlefield 1\settings

That resets everything including key binds
  • WoooHaH
    116 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    BigF33t_13 wrote: »
    Delete the contents of C:\Users\(your user name here)\Documents\Battlefield 1\settings

Thank you, Sir.

After deleting that, do I need to "Repair" the game via Origin?

If I turn on Origin Sync afterwards, will it sync my Cloud settings? Or will it update my cloud settings to what I have in my settings folder?

• Goikongr
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

No It Does NOT! I even reinstalled the game and I am still getting the unsolved dreaded Black screen problem related to Dolby Vision

• LOLGotYerTags
    14670 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Goikongr said:

No It Does NOT! I even reinstalled the game and I am still getting the unsolved dreaded Black screen problem related to Dolby Vision

1.  It actually does,  It even resets war stories.

Try deleting the bf1 folder entirely from your documents folder.

Check your drivers ( audio and graphics ) are on the latest version.

If you are running an overclocked cpu or gpu,  revert to stock settings and try again.

2.  You are almost 4 years late to this thread and so I'm locking it due to the necroposting.
This discussion has been closed.