Quick match Operations first game HACKER !

wabbits
292 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
oh well was good to think a update would stop it

Comments

• viperwolf02
    173 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    wabbits wrote: »

No freaking way they could update that fast
  • CPU_UK
    1098 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2017
    Guys, a lot of the cheats are DirectX game overlays, so it doesn't matter about game code changes. And never mind the code, look at those ribbons you can now get for Spot Assist ;-)
  • MrCrunch08
    262 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

Same here, I had to resort back to sniping just to keep distance from them. It was a pain just getting in a server and left two servers thinking I could avoid them but ended up just having to deal with it and snipe from a distance till he/they decided it was my turn. At the very least I though we would have had a short break from people with no bullet drop/aim assist and shooting through walls cheats.
  • St0n3ymontana
    1332 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Why would a patch stop it? It's the same old engine running this game. Nothing will ever stop it, same reason why there were cheats already working on day one. They are the same cheats that had been used for 3 years in BF4