A theme for Kjell

TigerAwoken
31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Best song in Battlefield, hands down. I remember tearing up because of the last mission decision in BF4. I chose to sacrifice Hannah for a few reasons.

1: If I don't do anything and our ship gets destroyed, Pac, Garison, and that chinese guy who they NEED dies. The truth gets lost forever, so can't have that.

2: Irish has kids and a family, I just couldn't...

3: Hannah was a hard decision still, she was badass, yet she said she would die for her country, I had to give her that respect, and I only wish there was a fourth option to go myself...would've done it in a heartbeat.

4: Ladies first.

Seriously A theme for Kjell is such a sad song made me tear up, rip kjell...

Comments

• crabman169
    12849 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    And this is related how to bf1 how?

Id say the ending of the Runner pulled more heart strings then anything in battlefield ever. Followed closely by the ending of the Storm of Steel.
  • KaasWoljaap
    157 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Agreed - that is such a good song!
  • SirSpectacle
    826 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I sacrificed Irish because I wanted his M249.
  • crabman169
    12849 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I sacrificed all three of them because achievements and three multiplayer weapons I never used
  • Ameeba37
    1753 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    crabman169 wrote: »

I sacrificed all three of them because achievements and three multiplayer weapons I never used

This, but I actually used the weapons.

• KaasWoljaap
    157 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ameeba37 wrote: »

This, but I actually used the weapons.

2 or the 3 weapons are some of the best weapons in-game!
    The P90 was awesome - so was the M249

@Ameeba37 - you are/were beast mode with all weapons to be honest ...
  • TigerAwoken
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    And this is related how to bf1 how?

Id say the ending of the Runner pulled more heart strings then anything in battlefield ever. Followed closely by the ending of the Storm of Steel.

I like to think he survived the blast somehow and got back into the mix.