Weekly Debrief

Admin Panel Bugged

CedarOfLebanon
604 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
The admin panel is bugged, alot of times I join my server and its not there. it appears and disappears.... also that 10x10 player needed to start the servers will keep most servers empty, that should be reduced. We also need the ability to set server admins & have the ability to toggle behemoths on/off.

Comments

• GuilhermeTozzi
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same problem here!!!
  • KawaaBanga
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    just wait 1 month for the patch for the patch :D :D :D
  • GAoW-Jack_Bauer
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    same here, we need an official statement! what is about to set joining priority as promised in the patch notes??
  • GuilhermeTozzi
    Looks like they work 1 day a week.
  • CedarOfLebanon
    604 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    my server has been empty all day today and yesterday. 10x10 is killing our servers
  • GuilhermeTozzi
    my server has been empty all day today and yesterday. 10x10 is killing our servers

Our server just get 1 round, since we rented it ( 8 of january ) ...
  • RR-Splatt
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited February 2017
    I have found server admin...kick/ban there. How do you give others admin?
  • MKumitsu
    48 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    RR-Splatt wrote: »
    I have found server admin...kick/ban there. How do you give others admin?

no such option yet
  • Shtaff
    64 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2017
    you cannot " soon " from dice, and no 6 players start for rental servers, no classic mode, no mvp ribbon, no loadout vehicules etc etc ...

Like Hardline i not buy Premium pass for bf 1, EA DICE i follow you since battlefield vietnam 2004, 13 years it's was good but stop your bull shytt !!!
  • ElStryfe
    165 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    So you mean to tell me they still haven't addressed the 20 player start yet? And not only that, they give us buggy admin tools that half way work AND make it so only ONE person can admin a server? LOL.
  • AcTiv_Loulouuu
    16 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    You are really surprised about that? ;D Again i get the feeling the persons responsible for the RSP have no idea what they are doing, esp they have no clue about the
    PC community of the BF games. If so this whole RSP fail would not have happened. Everything was working good and perfect with 3rd party server providers.
    They made a joke out of it. Good job :D
  • Zavrix1
    96 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Our server has been full once since we got it, very hard to get it started. EA need to give rented servers more support or they will fail. We wont be buying another server until issues are addressed and by that time will people still be playing who knows. EA must have known this would be an issue but just didn't want to put the resources into getting it right before release = Fail!
  • CedarOfLebanon
    Our server has been full once since we got it, very hard to get it started. EA need to give rented servers more support or they will fail. We wont be buying another server until issues are addressed and by that time will people still be playing who knows. EA must have known this would be an issue but just didn't want to put the resources into getting it right before release = Fail!

is your server custom ?
  • CedarOfLebanon
    everytime I start my server it will be full all day long, but when I check on my server the next day I just find out that its totally empty. Is my server like crashing or something ? is EA restarting servers everyday ?? something just isn't right
  • Gavyne
    1090 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Admin panel bugged after such long wait for its release, and 6 player game start is still not there. Wowzers, and here I downloaded the patch today thinking I may re-up my custom server. Sorry DICE, no money from me. I thought RSP was to be your main focus since December? Sure doesn't look like it.
  • morgs777
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Well that update is pants !

Hit ESC in game extra menu ADMIN within that it lists players on server and kick or ban next to player name thats it !

Once banned can add to banlist or unban.

No option of adding vip or adding admins at all.

Quickmatch traffic still not added either.

Almost forgot now only takes 20 to start server ! !
  • RR-Splatt
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Yup. Very poor update re servers. Not a happy bunch in my clan.
  • InSaNeOldGuy
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    cc2556 wrote: »
    The Way EA / Dice have rolled out this server rental sham is nothing less than criminal , since they took over the rental of servers & took it away from the 3rd party renters , such as Nitrado.net, NFO & others it looks to me as an ex renter / owner / admin to be a total waste of money .

Without even giving you the basic of basic procon tools , I thought you would of got a stripped down version with at least

1. Kick / ban
    2. Ping limit
    3. Team balance
    4. Whitelist
    5. Add Admins
    6. Weather on / off
    7. Vehicles on / off

If they had of given you these basics at least your servers would have been sum what manageable , I hope that EA / Dice remedy these issues for you all very soon & if not , don't renew your server until they do.
    It seems they only understand are cash & nothing else

^^^ This guy just summed up the whole debacle in a single post. How did they possibly think they could provide the entire planet with game servers (that worked) ???
  • CptMeeseeks
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    This patch is a big fail for renters. Rented servers still not showing in browser, no traffic being sent to rented servers,admin control is an absolute joke ,server owner cant sit idle on his own server gets kicked for inactivity OMG WTF. Shut it down ,give up you guys have no idea what you are doing its like having gypsies remodel your house, its never gonna be complete. Let 3rd parties run the servers you guys can barely make a game that friggen works........ unbelievable ...... really...WOW