Admin Panel Bugged

Comments

• ripper2323
    191 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    admin panel disappears!!!
  • GuezWhoo38
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Any tips on how to fill a rented server?

For sure it feels like its a total waste of money if i need 20 friends online at the same time just to get a round started ... :neutral:

Join my server :)

Server name : #FridayNightBattlefieldAsia
    Console: Ps4
    Mode: Conquest.

2000 tickets with map voting
    and fast vehicle spawn.
  • CedarOfLebanon
    604 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    DICE should give priority to rented servers, we server owners don't just want to come here to the forums and beg people to join our servers
  • GuezWhoo38
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yea. It really sux . Coz i love to play long games with 2000 tickets. Theres isnt 1 server like that in the all of asia/oceania regions. Rented 1 .. but now i have no idea on how to get it started.. named its like dice friday servers in hope that poeple will search that and get a chance to see mine. :neutral:
  • Girl-In-Pigtails
    299 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    GuezWhoo38 wrote: »

For sure it feels like its a total waste of money if i need 20 friends online at the same time just to get a round started ... :neutral:

and fast vehicle spawn.

How did you set up map voting?

Girl-In-Pigtails
  • WhiteR_Hun
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    KawaaBanga wrote: »
    just wait 1 month for the patch for the patch :D :D :D

Pathetic.
  • GuezWhoo38

and fast vehicle spawn.

Girl-In-Pigtails

Its the last option under the MISC tab when you configure your server.
  • GuilhermeTozzi
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 2017

isn't showing =/

• GuezWhoo38
    I send you a pic . Here
    http://imgur.com/a/t0iff

Join my server :) please add to favorite.

and fast vehicle spawn.
  • Girl-In-Pigtails
    299 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

and fast vehicle spawn.

Girl-In-Pigtails

Its the last option under the MISC tab when you configure your server.

Thank you very much!
  • GuezWhoo38
    No problem. Where is your server located? Name ? Or is it private? :)
  • Jaskaman
    647 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2017
    We rented RSP for 1 day yesterday for testing....
    True, RSP servers does not show first as promised at least with my server browser, someone said have to clear all filters to help them to show first?

Panel is buggy, that should be fixed... But also things below.
    Mapvote makes RSP server custom. That should be fixed asap, but it has been reported to Dice already via Twitter.

We need more options to change server values without server is custom, because players avoid custom servers.
    This list is minimum from my point and from our clan point:

1. Kick / ban for separate panel, so person does not need to play in the server. Also a possibility to set custom message. No IDLEKICK for the server owner doing admin work or other admins.
    2. 6P start to servers without server going to custom -top priority. We need to start the server we own!
    3. QM feeds helping with server owners also with custom but QM should have a tickbox: join custom servers or other options
    4. VIP slots/whitelist for server donators
    5. Possibility to set other admins with at least 2 different level of privileges. Owner of the server is not playing 24/7.
    6. Able to move players with panel and also in chat
    7. Server description to loading screen (info about server who you join to, possible space for rules).
    8. Ingame messages to show some info
    9. yell&say commands
    10 Mapvote must be an official server setting

Those should be there in next RSP already to make server renting worth renting
    We had a big lists before but I think those above are TOP 10.

Other options
    Weather on / off good to have
    Vehicles on / off good to have
  • CrashCA
    1000 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    A way to Clan Pay ? ROFL, soon
  • NetRngr
    567 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    morgs777 wrote: »
    Well that update is pants !

Hit ESC in game extra menu ADMIN within that it lists players on server and kick or ban next to player name thats it !

Once banned can add to banlist or unban.

No option of adding vip or adding admins at all.

Quickmatch traffic still not added either.

Almost forgot now only takes 20 to start server ! !

Don't forget the server browser is still jacked up as well.
  • NetRngr
    567 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Jaskaman wrote: »
    We rented RSP for 1 day yesterday for testing....
    True, RSP servers does not show first as promised at least with my server browser, someone said have to clear all filters to help them to show first?
    Tried that. Still didn't work.
    Panel is buggy, that should be fixed... But also things below.
    Mapvote makes RSP server custom. That should be fixed asap, but it has been reported to Dice already via Twitter.

We need more options to change server values without server is custom, because players avoid custom servers.
    This list is minimum from my point and from our clan point:

1. Kick / ban for separate panel, so person does not need to play in the server. Also a possibility to set custom message. No IDLEKICK for the server owner doing admin work or other admins.
    2. 6P start to servers without server going to custom -top priority. We need to start the server we own!
    3. QM feeds helping with server owners also with custom but QM should have a tickbox: join custom servers or other options
    4. VIP slots/whitelist for server donators
    All of this but should NOT require those added to the VIP list to wait in a queue REGARDLESS .
    5. Possibility to set other admins with at least 2 different level of privileges. Owner of the server is not playing 24/7.
    6. Able to move players with panel and also in chat
    7. Server description to loading screen (info about server who you join to, possible space for rules).
    8. Ingame messages to show some info
    9. yell & say commands
    10. Mapvote must be an official server setting

Those should be there in next RSP already to make server renting worth renting
    We had a big lists before but I think those above are TOP 10.

Other options
    Weather on / off good to have
    Vehicles on / off good to have

Agreed. I have no idea who is prioritizing these things but honestly they seriously need a project manager who has been a server admin for multiple titles in the franchise. I'm feeling a bit betrayed and disappointed after this patch. The release client plays nothing like the CTE client at all. Honestly with the exception of the medals I couldn't tell much difference at all. Oh forget the fact that the ONLY time I saw a medal was in the EOR screen and that when we tried to rent a server to check the changes. White screen. no ability to rent at all.
    Unfortunately I preordered the premium so Im guessing its shame on me after the Battlefront fiasco I shouldn't have. Fool me once DICE. Seriously I felt like a fool after hyping the update to my clan all day and to then log in and it feel like the only thing added was the medals. Sad.
  • KawaaBanga
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    i told you. well this was crystal clear. dont expect any good changes in next patch. they dont give a ****. if u still believe that this will be "fixed" soon u propably still believe in santa claus. :D :D :D

just leave bf1 behind and get Overwatch. Its an awesome game with awesome support from Blizzard.

now bann me i dont care since i stopped playing bf1 few months ago and will never ever buy an EA game again.
  • CrashCA
    1000 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Santa Claus isn't real ???
  • BullDogChurchill
    62 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited February 2017
    Is there an option to add additional Admins? (I am figuring out if renting a server is right for me)

Also would someone be kind enough to post a picture of the admin panel?
  • Gavyne
    1090 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Is there an option to add additional Admins? (I am figuring out if renting a server is right for me)

Nope.
  • JenTosM
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    After the last update my Admin panel began to disappears too. It's really anoying. Almost imposible to acces it.