Wrong ribbons added ?

B0ng0_Banger
1161 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I don't get it. surely it would have been better to add ribbons that promote team work and pto. for example.

5 revives
20 heals
20 resupplies
capture/defend 3 flags in conquest
10 repairs
destroy 2 tanks/planes
ect

thoughts ?

Comments

• evazier
    135 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Should be a mix of ptfo and kill ribbons in my opinion.

Just played my first 3 games since the patch and wow do you get a lot of ribbons. Possibly too many?

Either way, I'm sure more ribbons could added in the future and for now I'm just glad for the new content!
  • JohnMatrix666
    1255 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Yeah, I didn't even check which ribbons they added before joining a game. Didn't read any patch notes either. Took me about 20 revives in the first match to realize that I've been receiving a ton of kill ribbons but nothing for the revives or heals. Or playing the objective for that matter.

Well, at least they added one for spotting so...
  • dfwviking
    199 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    If I played mostly TDM these ribbons are great, however I play mostly conquest and these will just further promote turning conquest into large TDM
  • B0ng0_Banger
    1161 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    agree with you all, they should have just kept the weapons ribbons like 7 kills with smg's ect, and not added class kills or 10 kills in a round. also with the exception of squad spot assists the other squad ribbons are meaningless.