How Do I add Server Admins To my server

Naberius-Gage
180 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
someone please help...

Comments

• Braddock512
    1275 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
    At this time you can only have one Admin - the server owner.
    Teams are working on more features.

Stay tuned.

-Braddock512-
  • cQc_IceCream4
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited February 2017
    ok, im server owner, but not see more option (kick) in server... just have configuration option in server panel. No option in game...
    Ok, In game "server admin option" don't apear all time. 1/2 see this option....
    Post edited by cQc_IceCream4 on
  • CrashCA
    1008 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    DD-MRT-NL wrote: »
    how can 1 admin maintain a server 24h?.... how do my clan members enter my server if iam not around to kick and make place? srry to say but this feels like a scam instead of a update...pls listen to the comunitie if we wanted a uniform experiance we would have bought a console, at this point iam realy sad i preorderd the ultimate edion, waste of money..pls fix this game before its death

Ditto, hell used to be able to monitor server and admin from phone if needed. Looks like death spiral has begun. Too bad had such potential.
  • WarCriminal_954
    636 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2017

Stay tuned.

-Braddock512-

yep been coming soon since November...lul

• GuilhermeTozzi
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Stay tuned.

-Braddock512-

November, December, January, February.... You can only have one admin, are you people serious with what you call new features? This has got to be the saddest attempt at keeping customers happy I have ever seen.

And it's been over 24 hours, we're still without an official answer on this shame called Winter Update for the Rented Servers...
  • GuilhermeTozzi
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 2017

Stay tuned.

-Braddock512-

Stay tuned for what? To wait another update shameful as this? We are getting bored of promises, Stay tuned ™, Coming Soon™...
  • WarCriminal_954
    636 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Stay tuned.

-Braddock512-

Stay tuned for what? To wait another update shameful as this? We are getting bored of promises, Stay tuned ™, Coming Soon™...

stay tuned may be their new buzzword lol.

wish they would be honest and stop BS'ing us.

• TM-RealTommentor
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Man I feel bad for Braddock, he has to deal with the community whilst the company he works for fails at pretty much every turn for the PC community. But I mean hey, why would they bother when the PC is less than 1/3 of the total community.

...*sigh* it has just been getting worse and worse...
  • NetRngr
    567 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Man I feel bad for Braddock, he has to deal with the community whilst the company he works for fails at pretty much every turn for the PC community. But I mean hey, why would they bother when the PC is less than 1/3 of the total community.

...*sigh* it has just been getting worse and worse...

Because we as PC users and server rentes will spend more in the long run than any console only player ever will both with their company and the ones they partner with. Face it PC users as a whole tend to have more disposable income and are more than happy to part with it if the product is worth it.
  • J0nSwift
    100 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    SOON™
  • -Q-DoePa
    89 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Stay tuned.

-Braddock512-

November, December, January, February.... You can only have one admin, are you people serious with what you call new features? This has got to be the saddest attempt at keeping customers happy I have ever seen.

Don't think it was an attempt at all. They have our money already...
  • vjscope
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I feel like DICE is practicing some sort of server communism. It's not like this technology has never been done before. To me it seems like they can't accept the fact that communities keep the game going and if you rent a server, you should be allowed to do whatever you want in there. It's not like every server is full of admins that kick players without warning or cheat to get rank and unlocks. There is a sort of evolution going on: If you act like a ****, your server will be empty and you are paying for nothing.

You should let players decide how they want the game to be played. That is what keeps the game alive longer than couple of months. Let's take Counter-Strike series as an example: Ever wondered why it is still a popular series? Because there are no limits! Players can modify the game however they want and there is a separate platform for those who want to play the way the game was meant to (5v5 matchmaking in csgo). Community is what has kept the game alive - not fancy missions, official servers or cool effects. You'd better get your stuff together or this will be the last time you get my money.
  • WarCriminal_954
    I feel like DICE is practicing some sort of server communism. It's not like this technology has never been done before. To me it seems like they can't accept the fact that communities keep the game going and if you rent a server, you should be allowed to do whatever you want in there. It's not like every server is full of admins that kick players without warning or cheat to get rank and unlocks. There is a sort of evolution going on: If you act like a ****, your server will be empty and you are paying for nothing.

You should let players decide how they want the game to be played. That is what keeps the game alive longer than couple of months. Let's take Counter-Strike series as an example: Ever wondered why it is still a popular series? Because there are no limits! Players can modify the game however they want and there is a separate platform for those who want to play the way the game was meant to (5v5 matchmaking in csgo). Community is what has kept the game alive - not fancy missions, official servers or cool effects. You'd better get your stuff together or this will be the last time you get my money.

I agree with this.

for myself and my clan we really want them to be able to do clan battles. I get the whole badmin thing and understand their desire to move away from that. but as you said, most know who the badmins are or learn who and avoid those servers.

in any event, rainbow six siege's popularity is increasing daily (more on it today than when released over a year ago) as it is a proper shooter and can do clan battles with ease for free.

• Rev0verDrive
    6722 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Be patient. We will Hassoon™
  • maxwelllorow
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Stay tuned.

-Braddock512-

I wish I had known before playing to rent a server. Not right.
  • CrashCA
    1008 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    All agree with "not right"
  • Jaskaman
    647 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2017
    DD-MRT-NL wrote: »
    how can 1 admin maintain a server 24h?.... how do my clan members enter my server if iam not around to kick and make place? srry to say but this feels like a scam instead of a update...pls listen to the comunitie if we wanted a uniform experiance we would have bought a console, at this point iam realy sad i preorderd the ultimate edion, waste of money..pls fix this game before its death
    You are very correct :) At least we have kick/ban now :)

• insideman123456
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    If any other company treated there customers this way would find them selves out of business real fast.But the way it works with triple A titles like this they have already had there money grab with pre sales.They dont give a damm about us.Quite a disgusting way to treat people.