No anticheat in new patch-Im out

Netranger9
172 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
IMO dice/ea has had more than enough time to implement a system that stops these subhuman rockcrawlers being able to cheat.They have failed miserably.I said I was out if no anticheat was implemented in the next patch,as it has not been done,Im uninstalling this game and never buying anything from the bf series again.Later peeps.

Comments

• 0pt3r
    93 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    cyaaa
  • JiggleWang
    611 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Netranger9 wrote: »
    IMO dice/ea has had more than enough time to implement a system that stops these subhuman rockcrawlers being able to cheat.They have failed miserably.I said I was out if no anticheat was implemented in the next patch,as it has not been done,Im uninstalling this game and never buying anything from the bf series again.Later peeps.

Have you ever thought just once that maybe multi player fps games just aren't for you?

Sadly the "Fractured Butt Whole" got delayed again.
  • BigF33t_13
    6751 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

There never was going to be. If you thought they were going to shoehorn another anticheat in to the game, you're pretty naive. Goodbye. You won't be missed.
  • Edesktopgold
    50 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    BigF33t_13 wrote: »

There never was going to be. If you thought they were going to shoehorn another anticheat in to the game, you're pretty naive. Goodbye. You won't be missed.

you should treat a fellow player with more respect , say good bye till next time maybe . i kind of a agree and hope dice sells the bf series to another company
  • NamelessForNow
    1456 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I just ran into someone with a damage reduction cheat. I hit him 4 times with the gewer sniper and each hit registered 14 damage. This was from about 50 meters. So I stood up and ran at him hoping he would kill me so I could report him but sadly he got the bayonet.
  • SynechPLOP
    103 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

you should treat a fellow player with more respect , say good bye till next time maybe . i kind of a agree and hope dice sells the bf series to another company

Are you one of those people that gets offended easily by the truth? Bigfeet is right. Anyone that was hoping for another anticheat to just be suddenly implemented into the game is living in a pipe dream.
  • SkilletBurn
    385 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    tstang79 wrote: »
    I just ran into someone with a damage reduction cheat. I hit him 4 times with the gewer sniper and each hit registered 14 damage. This was from about 50 meters. So I stood up and ran at him hoping he would kill me so I could report him but sadly he got the bayonet.

Elite classes as far as I know and have experienced have reduced damage. I get the same damage output with my marksman rifle against any Elite soldier.
  • NamelessForNow
    1456 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    He was on a horse. He jumped off and meleed someone. That's when I started hitting him. Can an elite jump on a horse? He was firing at me with a pistol. No body armor like the machine gun or flamethrower elites. Do the tank hunter elites have body armor? I've got 130 hours and probably 5 minutes with elites and none with the tank elite.

Elite classes as far as I know and have experienced have reduced damage. I get the same damage output with my marksman rifle against any Elite soldier.

• skullified
    184 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Can an elite jump on a horse?

Yes, they sure can.

• NamelessForNow
    skullified wrote: »
    Can an elite jump on a horse?

Yes, they sure can.

First time I saw that. Reading these cheater threads has me thinking everyone on the other team is up to no good.
  • skullified
    184 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Reading these cheater threads has me thinking everyone on the other team is up to no good.

Anytime someone gets their butt kicked by someone, there is a high chance of the killer being called a "cheater", so pay heed to some of these threads. Other threads to take with a grain of salt are "x are OP" threads, and "Please nerf X" threads.

This has been a Public Service Announcement from skullified Medical Corps.

P.S. PORKCHOP SANDWICHES!

• streets_are_cold
    77 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

gtfo
  • Archon764
    96 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Can i go with you OP?
  • PuRePIaY
    183 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2017
    All you kids saying things like bye you wont be missed is why EA/DICE will not fix this cheating.. How about standing up for something you don't agree with for a change.
  • BigF33t_13
    6751 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

DICE doesn't own the BF series, EA does. And it wasn't a matter of respect or disrespect. It was the truth.
  • BigF33t_13

gtfo

Nah, I think I'll stay a while.
  • PauIoCosta
    312 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2017
    Cheat Infestation

*removed*
    Post edited by StarscreamUK on
  • xX-ALeIaQ-Xx
    360 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

The alternative would stay and die. :)

Stay you here instead, to see how the Anticheat will be not implemented for sure.