No anticheat in new patch-Im out

Comments

• xcasxcursex
    1676 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    BREAKING NEWS!

I just coughed so hard, that i farted.

That is all, have a pleasant evening.

Yeh well I just coughed so hard that I farted so hard that I coughed from the fart. GOML noob XD
  • cossgt87
    214 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    holy cow were the cheaters out tonight. Its gettin real bad lol
  • xcasxcursex
    1676 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    cossgt87 wrote: »

I swear it's getting worse every day. Honestly I think the trouble is the numbers of all players dropping, seems to make the cheaters more obvious/unavoidable
  • RockahoIic
    98 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2017
    cossgt87 wrote: »

Yea that is because people already knew that its easy to get away with cheating and tons of people decided to cheat the themselves, as a result cheaters would get bored of the game quickly and non-cheater are getting sick of cheaters as there is no real incentive to play the game.

Back when Pokemon Go was a thing everyone I knew uses gps cheat. So, I started cheating myself and soon I got bored within a week and completely stop. Even after the ban wave and fixes I can't be bothered to go back to the game.
    My account didn't ban for some reason likely due to the fact I didn't hit minimum requirements to be considered as a cheater.
  • Sed1Tion
    341 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Unfortunately "cheating" is part of modern online multiplayer FPS on PC. I'm sure DICE do all they can with a limited budget and "legal" detection methods. There are always going to be those that will cheat.

The very nature of a PC and people means you can only do so much.
  • jiffywhip
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Sed1Tion wrote: »
    Unfortunately "cheating" is part of modern online multiplayer FPS on PC. I'm sure DICE do all they can with a limited budget and "legal" detection methods. There are always going to be those that will cheat.

There are some franchises that make it much harder. There are also companies that go after the hack creators. Battlefield 1 hacks are being SOLD online. If EA and Dice were serious, they'd start up some lawsuits and takedowns of websites. They could learn a lot from Blizzard.
  • bigdaddygonutz
    229 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yes - it is extreme.

I follow the chat on cheaters forums and guess what: the cheaters are laughing at BF1 and FF and some of them write thathey cant understand that BF1 doesnt have another anti-cheat function........... omg! when are the developers going to wake up?
  • Gigabyte9
    169 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited March 2017
    jiffywhip wrote: »

There are some franchises that make it much harder. There are also companies that go after the hack creators. Battlefield 1 hacks are being SOLD online. If EA and Dice were serious, they'd start up some lawsuits and takedowns of websites. They could learn a lot from Blizzard.

It's not that straight forward though. There are developers who make hacks for like 40+ games for years. If they were concerned about a takedown or legal battle, they would be gone by now. Instead, they are updating and releasing hacks to be sold like a factory.

Blizzard for example has been engaged in a legal battle with a popular WoW bot since 2012. The bot during this time is still being developed, sold and used and they have actually put forward a decent defense.

Then there are many free hacks for Battlefield. With no worries or concerns about client side detection, why would anybody bother paying for one?

While something like CS:GO is certainly not hack free, at least VAC acts as a deterrent to the opportunist cheaters. There is always the little fear that the hack could become detected at anytime without warning. On this game, that is absent. The attitude now is that as long as you're careful, you should be ok which attracts more people to use them.

Having said that, hacking is blown out of proportion. I don't doubt there is more than normal, but it's not so serve that the game is unplayable. I've put hundreds of hours into this game and have been playing FPS games since 1998 and I can say that cheating is not as serve as some of these posts suggest.

The game itself is just riddled with bugs, rubberbanding etc which people may mistake for a form of cheating. If cheating is so bad that you cannot play a single game without an obvious one (like many of you claim) then you must be playing a different game.
  • buckiebull
    100 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Like the rest of you I've spend £££ on the Battlefield franchise but the fun is starting to leave the game unless your using a cheat!
    If things don't get better soon then I won't be buying anymore Battlefield games and I know a few other players that have had enough too.
  • OP_Glitchmobile
    978 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

lol, dice should pull one of theese.
  • TEC4Roe
    17 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    @CaptaPraelium

You are constantly contradicting yourself and changing the goal posts. First, you say I'm inaccurate with my explanations of these cheats and cheaters and yet you still haven't explained precisely why I'm inaccurate, while simultaneously agreeing with me that they're videos of actual cheaters. Now you're saying that 1% of the videos show cheating, but then say it's not enough of a confirmation of a cheater? Do you even know what you're saying anymore?

Not only that, you're making stuff up about what I've said. I've never used the word "suspicion" or "suspicious" to describe what these videos are and only put them in quotations once to express what you and others keep saying that they are, as if they're not videos of actual cheaters. And again, it seems you won't actually go through the videos to describe or prove that I've been inaccurate.

The only person that is confused right now is you. You need to teach yourself to stick to a point and prove it. Otherwise, I'm not going to respond to your contradictions and falsehoods anymore.
  • Darkpriest667
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have never been an elite BF player, not in 1942, or 2, or 3 , or 4, or 1, or any of the bad companies. I have always been an average player with a below or around 1 KD that got nice points for playing to objectives to help the team win.

I have seen cheaters in other BF games, not often, but sometimes... With Battlefield 1 it is an epidemic. I bought BF1 preordered with premium and I can say pretty confidently this will be my last battlefield game. It's quite sad as over the last 15 years I have enjoyed playing the games, unfortunately the rampant cheating in this release has left a foul taste in my mouth.

I'm not the kind of player to go around accusing people of cheating, I get it. Some people are really good. I've got a friend that is insanely good at battlefield, but he was a top 1% of players in the world for years.... Now guys are making even him look average. I can't imagine the skill level of so many players rose so quickly in just one revision of the game from BF4 to BF1.

So after the first DLC release I played thinking perhaps they had edited the anti cheat. Unfortunately it was very noticeable the first night that the scum of the earth were still in games. Therefor I am laying down my battlefield rifle... It makes me extremely sad that I have to go to someone like Blizzard to get a FPS that bans cheaters. If that's what it takes to get my entertainment dollar's worth I guess that's what I will do.
  • cossgt87
    214 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Game is on borrowed time, last night there where multiple blatent cheaters in the one game I played, some openly admitting it with cryptic innuendo messages.

There was another player playing that I've personally spectated and recorded hacking with a blatent aimbot, and submitted to EA.

Can't believe they'd let someone continue playing after being caught running a rage aimbot.....
  • UnderseaAcademic
    272 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

The thing is, they are doing NOTHING ! which is why I, like thousands of others have left this pile of dung to rot, Only took me 30 hours to see what was happening, shame people are still blinkered

• NEGAHN
    213 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    the videos @TEC4Roe is posting is a 150% cheater, unless he has a miserable score. Dont try to defend cheaters with things like "Think about it man, if you accuse even ONE legit player of hacking, nobody is going to take ANY of your videos seriously EVER". Please what a non-sense. I also have videos of 100% cheaters, but in the past i posted a video with the description "cheater?" about a guy shooting trough a wall while i was running to cover. Some time later I understood that its was probably because the ping correction thing that DICE implemented. I was killed beind cover. Yet, I have other videos where you will agree all the way with me thats a cheater, some of them 1-shot LMG heroes (glad I dont see that hack anymore).
  • emerson1975
    613 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    In all honesty it's a good game and i hope they have something in the pipeline but from now on its ps4 pro only for this game.
  • xcasxcursex
    TEC4Roe wrote: »
    @CaptaPraelium

You are constantly contradicting yourself and changing the goal posts. First, you say I'm inaccurate with my explanations of these cheats and cheaters and yet you still haven't explained precisely why I'm inaccurate, while simultaneously agreeing with me that they're videos of actual cheaters. Now you're saying that 1% of the videos show cheating, but then say it's not enough of a confirmation of a cheater? Do you even know what you're saying anymore?

Not only that, you're making stuff up about what I've said. I've never used the word "suspicion" or "suspicious" to describe what these videos are and only put them in quotations once to express what you and others keep saying that they are, as if they're not videos of actual cheaters. And again, it seems you won't actually go through the videos to describe or prove that I've been inaccurate.

The only person that is confused right now is you. You need to teach yourself to stick to a point and prove it. Otherwise, I'm not going to respond to your contradictions and falsehoods anymore.

You clearly don't understand. Just because I agree with your conclusions, does not mean I agree with all of your methods. Some of them are fine, and some are easily explicable by reasons other than cheating and do not support, but undermine, your conclusions.
    Whatever, your loss.
  • xcasxcursex
    the videos @TEC4Roe is posting is a 150% cheater, unless he has a miserable score. Dont try to defend cheaters with things like "Think about it man, if you accuse even ONE legit player of hacking, nobody is going to take ANY of your videos seriously EVER". Please what a non-sense. I also have videos of 100% cheaters, but in the past i posted a video with the description "cheater?" about a guy shooting trough a wall while i was running to cover. Some time later I understood that its was probably because the ping correction thing that DICE implemented. I was killed beind cover. Yet, I have other videos where you will agree all the way with me thats a cheater, some of them 1-shot LMG heroes (glad I dont see that hack anymore).

Ahem, at no point in time whatsoever did I ever come even close to defending hackers. What I defended, is providing IRREFUTABLE PROOF of them hacking so they get banned for being scum and ruining our game. I defended the notion that the insane flood of false hackusations weighs down the anticheat systems with 'noise' and that certain standards must be met if hackusations are to be avoided, so as to streamline anticheat, and get rid of these scum ASAP. I've never questioned that the guy is hacking or suggested it's OK, I've just pointed out some of the false evidence of those hacks, among the valid evidence, so that REAL valid evidence can do it's job.
  • xcasxcursex
    edited April 2017
    I'm just gonna leave these three quotes here next to each other...
    Not only that, you're making stuff up about what I've said. I've never used the word "suspicion" or "suspicious" to describe what these videos are
    they're only "suspicious"
    Edit: Here's another video of the same cheater firing at the same brick-walled shack from previous videos as well as firing through a tree at an obstructed and unspotted enemy, or whatever he's firing at unnaturally and "suspiciously".

• xcasxcursex
    edited April 2017
    And again, it seems you won't actually go through the videos to describe or prove that I've been inaccurate.
    The thing that makes these videos fishy, is none of the things you mentioned. They can all be explained away by good aim (maybe skill, maybe luck, whatever) and good situational awareness (predicting where enemies MIGHT be)
    A mouse doesn't just instantly jump from one position to another in a single frame. Even if you could move your arm that fast, there is this little thing called conservation of momentum.. That's how you can tell this guy is hacking.
    I keep telling you guys this. You can't even bother calling hax unless they are doing something IMPOSSIBLE.

Oh look, not only did I explain it to you once, I did it twice. The 2nd time is much longer so I'll link it https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/comment/768040/#Comment_768040