No anticheat in new patch-Im out

Comments

• TEC4Roe
    17 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited April 2017
    @CaptaPraelium
    Keep taking things out of context and truncating quotations. It really helps your argument, whatever that is. I knew you would take that particular quote out of context. Typical really. I even explained that the quotations around "suspiciously" was representing people like you that are vehemently arguing as if none of the other things seen in the videos are indicative of a cheater.

This is all you have now. I could do the same thing with your set of comments and make you look absolutely confused, which you are, but I won't because I have better things to do then watch you implode, while you continue to refuse to explain precisely what you're talking about. Yeah thanks for the link where you just gloss over the videos, dismiss my explanations of the cheaters as something a legit or lucky or whatever other player would or could do. Somehow, your "refutations" are good enough for you. That's casually incredible.
  • MadMaxMelFIN
    92 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Lol @ people who cry cheats.

Never once seen anyone cheating, and at the same time I've seen 1000 accusations.

Sure sure, those cheat programs selling pages actually provide marshmallows for everyone. Wake up to the last, or even play games with eyes wide open.
    Its sure true that chat is full "cheater" cry all the time. I am played over 400 hours now, and seen only 3 very clear cheater (with damage hacks and etc against tanks)
    But the biggest problem are those "smart" hackers, who`s using programs using they`r sense. As advised selling programs in the forum: do not be too good, and use them so that you get just enough of an advantage over others.

Stupid rage hackers is not the problem, those sneaky one`s are.
  • WildheartWeasel
    87 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    What I do not understand is that the cheats I have seen on you tube etc all run in a window or a borderless mode of windows, so why not just force full screen mode?? Is there any reason to have the option ?? Just asking !
  • xcasxcursex
    1676 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I never argued anything of the sort. You've got no idea what I'm saying, all you know is that it isn't exactly agreeing with everything you're saying so it's somehow wrong.
    Whatever noob, go ahead and waste your time and effort making pointless recordings of 'cheaters' then. HE LOOKED AT A WALL! I HAS IT ON TEH VIDEO! HACKS!!!
    I'm not going to try and help you any more, you're obviously beyond help.
  • Mikhailovitch
    364 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2017
    1.Whether or not you consider the current cheating situation as an epidemic depends, I suppose, on how you define the word.
    2. Based upon their interviews, most of the professional anti-cheat programmers commonly agree that online games usually have ~ 1-5% of the player base actively cheating.
    3. Given that BF1 has effectively zero anti-cheating measures and, further, that the hacking community is *very* aware of this lack, Imho it's fair to guestimate that the number of BF1 hackers is somewhere on the high side of the usual complement of sleazebags that every game is plagued with, i.e. hovering somewhere around the 5% range.
    4. Which means that in any given 64 player game, odds are that you've got roughly three guys that are hacked up; sometimes more, sometimes less, but on average there will be a few cruddy scumbags helping to gum up the works in most games.
    5. Under normal circumstances where a game has an active client-side AC and a large and vigorous admin community, two or three hackers would not usually spoil the game itself, as most of them will go to great pains in trying to avoid he jaundiced attentions of the clanner admins.
    6. Which is where BF1 runs into trouble. Atm most servers are of the official Dice variety, which means that there are no admins present which, in turn, means that if a cheater knows how to avoid the attention of Fairfight -- a matter that has been thoroughly discussed on the various hacking forums -- then the sky is essentially the limit when it comes to just how blatantly they pull out the hacks.
    7. Which is why so many more people are noticing the cheating nowadays; it's not so much that the game has a ridiculously huge number of hackers -- 5% is pretty bad, sure, but it ain't necessarily the end of the world -- but rather that those cheaters can now afford to be *much* more obvious about their hacking than is usual with most fps games.
    8. And as time goes by and the hackers gain yet more experience with just how to avoid the blandishments of Fairfight, it's a fairly (pun intended) safe assumption that the blatancy will only increase.
    9. None of the above is rocket science, EA/ Dice surely knew that all of this would happen, and they let it happen anyways. So, yes, we got bamboozled, we are unlikely to see much in the way of remedies coming from the Dice programmers, and the game just is what it is.
    10. If nothing else, many of us already have BF4 sitting on our hard drives, so if the situation starts to become too aggravating, most of us can just roll on back to the clanner servers and PB of BF4.
    11. Which is what I am seriously thinking of doing assuming, of course, that I don't find any other fps game that gives me a similar sense of that Battlefield magic.
  • DyD6Marina
    548 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2017
    Is funny like there are always few players see cheaters everywhere , and hundreds of thousands of players not have any problem.

Very sad this can lead accidently developers to ban normal players when they try to resolve a non problematic situation.
  • PcPAirgun
    633 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    2. Based upon their interviews, most of the professional anti-cheat programmers commonly agree that online games usually have ~ 1-5% of the player base actively cheating.

What do you expect? Them telling "Yeah, our AC is worthless and over 25% are constantly cheating without any Problems..." Come on! As if noboby ever lied about their Job to save their ****. :|
  • DyD6Marina
    548 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2017
    PcPAirgun wrote: »

What do you expect? Them telling "Yeah, our AC is worthless and over 25% are constantly cheating without any Problems..." Come on! As if noboby ever lied about their Job to save their ****. :|

There are even many people lied about see cheaters because they can't accept there are someone better of them.
    Post edited by DyD6Marina on
  • PcPAirgun
    633 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

There are even many people lied about see cheaters because they can't accept there are someone better of them.

True.
  • DyD6Marina

True.

And this people are a bigger problem of the few cheaters are in game, with this lie voluntary or not(there are people simple not known how the game works and start to think immediatly to cheaters) lead the developers to ban accidently the normal players for trying to resolve a not so much big problem.
  • MadMaxandMACO
    553 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

True.

And this people are a bigger problem of the few cheaters are in game, with this lie voluntary or not(there are people simple not known how the game works and start to think immediatly to cheaters) lead the developers to ban accidently the normal players for trying to resolve a not so much big problem.

Few cheaters???? Ahahahahahahahahahahah
    What a fool
  • DyD6Marina
    edited April 2017

Few cheaters???? Ahahahahahahahahahahah
    What a fool

Thanks to give an example of what i'm saying.

Is always funny there always very few people talking of cheating and hundrends thousand players instead playing without problem.
  • OP_Glitchmobile
    978 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Waaaaah waaaah waaaah, i gets hackusated.....and got mortally ill from it....my house burned down, and my cat shot itself...waaah waaaah

Get out of you diapers, suck it up and keep playing.
    Why the flying *beep* do you even care about it...

People CHEATING is the PROBLEM, not you getting hackusated once when you pulled that headshot last week.
  • DyD6Marina
    edited April 2017
    Waaaaah waaaah waaaah, i gets hackusated.....and got mortally ill from it....my house burned down, and my cat shot itself...waaah waaaah

Get out of you diapers, suck it up and keep playing.
    Why the flying *beep* do you even care about it...

People CHEATING is the PROBLEM, not you getting hackusated once when you pulled that headshot last week.

Not true because all this fake accusation lead the developers to try to block a problem alot more little and they accidently ban people playing normal, like is happened with fairfight.

Then the real problem are people not accepting there are players better of them.
  • PcPAirgun
    they accidently ban people playing normal, like is happened with fairfight

Sorry, but didn't you read about the false Bans? And what exactly triggered them? Looks like you where away the last 3 Months...

• emerson1975
    613 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Is funny like there are always few players see cheaters everywhere , and hundreds of thousands of players not have any problem.

Very sad this can lead accidently developers to ban normal players when they try to resolve a non problematic situation.

Maybe they should run a proper anti cheat then!
  • TEC4Roe
    17 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    What's really funny is the blind telling other people what they can and cannot see.

Hopefully the following video doesn't require an essay to explain.
    Start of round. No enemy indicators anywhere. Cheater couldn't possibly know that there's an enemy behind a tree, but locks on to him anyway and hits him. His aimbot is meant to look legitimate and is not perfectly accurate. End of story.
    007-1

007-2

006 again, this time zoomed into one of his lock-on shots on a distant enemy that he misses because he doesn't lead his shots like an experienced player would and instead is relying on his perfect aimbot that doesn't auto-lead like cheater 005. If this doesn't looks unnatural to some of you, you don't know what you're looking for.

• peelywally45
    128 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited April 2017
    delete
  • Mikhailovitch
    364 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2017

1. It would actually be very much in the interest of the guys running programs like VAC and PB if cheating were that rampant, and that the knowledge of such an epidemic became widely known in the gaming community -- such a thing would *drastically* boost demand for expansions and (costly) refinements to their anti-cheating software, and make the guys at VAC et al much more successful.
    2. So if the guys at VAC et al are saying it's a far more reasonable 1-5%, I am inclined to believe them, as such a relatively small figure is not exactly helping those AC coders in their quest to go out and buy a yacht.
    2. To say that the various ACs are worthless would be to ignore the literally millions -- wait, let me repeat that, MILLIONS -- of players that programs like VAC have already caught dead-bang guilty with hacking programs on their rigs.
    3. I suppose that the above scenario is somewhat akin to that of a drug mule that just got caught with ten pounds of pure heroin in the trunk of their car as they attempted to get by the border patrol; while such an event is not absolutely, 100% proof that the the driver of the mule truck is guilty of drug-smuggling, few people would stare at the pile of heroin, look at the driver, and conclude that he is without sin.
    4. So, yeah, if you get caught driving around in a car that is stuffed to the gills with illegal drugs, you are probably going to jail, in much the same way that if you as a gamer get caught with hacking programs on your machine you will probably get whacked with a ban stick.
    5. Of course, neither of the above scenarios actually prevents either drugs or hacks from making it out into our communities, but such preventative measures as we gamers usually possess at least tend to make the criminal element a bit more... cautious... than they would likely be absent such measures.
    6. Which is sort of the problem with BF1. EA/Dice just sort of neglected to put in any real form of border controls at all, and so now we've got mules running back and forth across the border willy-nilly and without a care in the world.
    Post edited by Mikhailovitch on
  • bran1986
    5913 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Things have been pretty good since last patch, but I did run into an obvious hacker earlier today. The player of course used a bunch of lower case L and capital I in his name.