No anticheat in new patch-Im out

Comments

• xcasxcursex
    1676 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    TEC4Roe wrote: »
    What's really funny is the blind telling other people what they can and cannot see.

Ahh the irony.....
    Hopefully the following video doesn't require an essay to explain.

It requires an essay to explain what's wrong with it.
    Start of round. No enemy indicators anywhere. Cheater couldn't possibly know that there's an enemy behind a tree,

Except that he is firing at a laneway between an objective an enemy just took, and the objective he's on. It's a perfectly logical place to expect an enemy. If I had to guess one place on the whole map to drop a bomb, it'd be exactly where he shot.
    Is it suspicious? HELL YES. Is it even close to being evidence of hacking? LOLOLOLOLOL NO.
    but locks on to him anyway

Locks on XD XD XD
    Not in that video
    His aimbot is meant to look legitimate and is not perfectly accurate.

Proof?
    .... this time zoomed into one of his lock-on shots on a distant enemy that he misses because he doesn't lead his shots like an experienced player would and instead is relying on his perfect aimbot that doesn't auto-lead like cheater

So if he leads his shots perfectly it's an aimbot, but if he doesn't, then it's an aimbot designed to be hard to detect. Riiiiiight. Solid evidence you're providing there man.
    If this doesn't looks unnatural to some of you, you don't know what you're looking for.

Do you know what you're looking for? What does make it look unnatural? Prove that and you might actually have proof of cheating.
  • NamelessForNow
    1471 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @CaptaPraelium

Well said
  • MadMaxandMACO
    553 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    What's really funny is the blind telling other people what they can and cannot see.

Ahh the irony.....

Start of round. No enemy indicators anywhere. Cheater couldn't possibly know that there's an enemy behind a tree,

Except that he is firing at a laneway between an objective an enemy just took, and the objective he's on. It's a perfectly logical place to expect an enemy. If I had to guess one place on the whole map to drop a bomb, it'd be exactly where he shot.
    Is it suspicious? HELL YES. Is it even close to being evidence of hacking? LOLOLOLOLOL NO.

Locks on XD XD XD
    Not in that video

Proof?
    .... this time zoomed into one of his lock-on shots on a distant enemy that he misses because he doesn't lead his shots like an experienced player would and instead is relying on his perfect aimbot that doesn't auto-lead like cheater

So if he leads his shots perfectly it's an aimbot, but if he doesn't, then it's an aimbot designed to be hard to detect. Riiiiiight. Solid evidence you're providing there man.
    If this doesn't looks unnatural to some of you, you don't know what you're looking for.

Do you know what you're looking for? What does make it look unnatural? Prove that and you might actually have proof of cheating.

So, are you telling us that cheaters are not there? That you have never encounter one of them? That you care so much about justice? That you are so smarter than the average, so you know that there are only paranoid players that see cheaters where they are not? Did you ever go on youtube? Or on the web looking for BF1 cheats? Do you know how many cheats are available for few pennys?
    I personally have reported dozens of them. All after spectating them for a while. There are cheaters that don't care and openly show what they are doing, and "smarter" ones, that are careful to play and die "normally", so that their match's stats would not show thay're hacking. There are guys with multiple accounts, getting banned and come back in less than an hour, in the same server, just to spite the players, and DICE.
    In PC private servers, I manage to get some of them banned, together with the admins, to see them coming back later on with another account. It takes a while to realize who they are, but at the end we manage to recognize them, maybe even because of their "chattings", and ban them again.
    At the end, procon, was an insurance for us, to have "clean" server, surely cleaner than now, thanks to the patient work that admins were doing.
    If you are not concerned about this, you would be better not posting or replying here. We do not really need lessons on how to turn our head backward not to see what we are seeing.
    If you like to get "tricked" by hackers, you are free to do it, but do not tell others what to do or what they have or haven't seen....
    Just accept other people opinions and facts.
    Posting those "thoughts", make us only doubt one thing... Are you an hacker???
  • TEC4Roe
    17 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited April 2017
    @CaptaPraelium
    It looks like you have a couple of cheerleaders that have bought into your nonsense.

You should keep using vehicles 55% of the time while having 25% accuracy using sniping weapons while never understanding what an aimbot looks like. You're horrendous at the game, horrendous as an infantry, horrendous at aiming, and you call me a "noob"? You have completely lost it.

Different cheats are programmed by different programmers. They operate differently. Go figure. You don't even know this as you prattle on about things you don't know. Have you even looked at any of the cheats that are available? Have you seen any cheats in any other games? Have you even tried them yourself? No. You just make stuff up and think of the subject binarily because you don't have anything else to backup your claims.

Some auto-lead on targets and are more accurate. Some don't. The ones that don't precisely target the centre of the body or the head. Both are obvious to see.

Keep typing and being blind/bad. It really helps your arguments, again. You have nothing else.

Edit: This forum keeps eating my posts.
  • king1umpy
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    anyone who thinks cheating aint bad is either stupid blind or a cheat themselves
  • STOPchris
    592 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2017
    king1umpy wrote: »
    anyone who thinks cheating aint bad is either stupid blind or a cheat themselves

Yup. I have recorded several obvious cheats and uploaded to Youtube. These are not cheaters that are hiding it either. These are guys shooting people from across the map and hitting them in the head and following people through walls. The problem in this game is MUCH worse than any other Battlefield game. It is rare to find a game that I can't jump in spectate mode and record one of these cheaters. It has become more fun to spectate/record cheaters than actually play the game.
  • kL-SnAjP
    497 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited April 2017
    every1 can recongnize rage hackers

90% of players cant tell if the "suspicious" player is cheating or not - yet they try to do so, they waste time of nonexisting FairFight anticheat squad. Since DICE ditched proper client side anticheat( money ofc), we are down to server admins. Which we dont have, multiple admins are still to be implemented.

So we are down to these theoretical discusions and pure faith that the next battlefield gonna be better, in every way........
  • MPA2k
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Last 10 days I was playing roughly 25h in BF1 on mostly Dice servers , I havent seen any FairFight acctivity , any bann etc but nearly everyday 10% - 20% cheaters on every server.
    What E.A and Dice gonna do with this issue ?
  • Mikhailovitch
    364 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    1. It is my understanding that FF is still active, but that the global notifications of bans has glitched out, i.e. it's still chugging along, but we are not seeing it do so.
    2. 20% seems more than a bit on the high side to me. I wouldn't categorically deny that such a thing would be possible -- closet hackers can be very difficult to detect -- but that number seems a bit over the top. Just an opinion.
    3. Nothing. It's a simple monetary equation and we the PC players are on the short end of the stick; EA has already made most of the money from the PC community that they ever will, the cost of introducing a real anti-cheat is likely too expensive and bothersome to seriously consider, and the PC share of the BF1 market represents such a small proportion of the players that, frankly, we are just not worth the trouble.
  • xcasxcursex
    1676 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Ahh the irony.....

Locks on XD XD XD
    Not in that video

Proof?

So, are you telling us that cheaters are not there?

You're either a really bored troll or completely munted in the head.

• xcasxcursex
    You're horrendous at the game, horrendous as an infantry, horrendous at aiming,.

You're even worse at interpreting stats than you are at identifying cheats. Come at me noob. I'll WRECK you on the battlefield XD
  • JiggleWang
    611 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2017
    You're horrendous at the game, horrendous as an infantry, horrendous at aiming,.

You're even worse at interpreting stats than you are at identifying cheats. Come at me noob. I'll WRECK you on the battlefield XD

Quick derail of the stupidity thread,

I saw you cmment about the thread.maxprocessorcount command back awhile ago and meant to ask if you can elaborate on your understanding of what that is actually doing. Cant find the thread.

Seems to run ever so slightly smoother for me on my hexa core 12 thread Xeon with thread.maxprocessorcount 12 included in config file. cpu usage jumps from 40% to about 75% though. Seems you thought it a bad idea. Any thought on it would be appreciated. Thanks.

• MadMaxandMACO
    553 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Ahh the irony.....

Locks on XD XD XD
    Not in that video

Proof?

So, are you telling us that cheaters are not there?

You're either a really bored troll or completely munted in the head.

You are mounted somewhere else though.....
  • CloneTrooperCT
    411 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2017
    *DO NOT ADVERTISE CHEAT SITES - BY POSTING THE LINK YOU ARE DOING JUST THAT*
    Post edited by StarscreamUK on
  • kL-SnAjP
    497 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited April 2017
    *REMOVED*1

you should remove that link before angry forum moderators arrive
    DICE/EA have no need/will to fight cheaters, that doesnt bring any income, just outcomes :D

for anticheat system......its gonna be huge ! its taking two months already
  • DyD6Marina
    548 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2017
    kL-SnAjP wrote: »
    *REMOVED*

DICE/EA have no need/will to fight cheaters, that doesnt bring any income, just outcomes :D

Better they take their time, the problem of cheating isn't so big like someone say, so i prefer they take all the time they need instead risk false positive like for fairfight.
  • Rev0verDrive
    6762 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    *REMOVED*1

Well Mischkag is changing the hitreg to full server side for players with pings over 100ms (next patch). With said changes it will allow for a lot of server-side AC checks. My guess is there will be a lot of scrutiny based logic checks.
  • Sawtooth75
    906 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    We're never angry.
  • Mikhailovitch
    364 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2017
    *REMOVED*1

Well Mischkag is changing the hitreg to full server side for players with pings over 100ms (next patch). With said changes it will allow for a lot of server-side AC checks. My guess is there will be a lot of scrutiny based logic checks.

1. Any idea of just how much beta testing that they've done to a change like that to (what amounts to) out-of-region hit-detection? My understanding is that, historically speaking, the combination of OOR pings and server-side detection almost invariably led to even more serious lag problems for those players.
    2. Further, it's also been my understanding that the basic reason that EA/ Dice has never put into place the sensible option of region-locking the servers -- i.e. if you are playing from Hong Kong you do not get access to US servers -- is that EA is afraid that they will lose market share as those far overseas players become frustrated by their lack of access to many of the more popular western servers.
    3. So, and as much as it would make sense from a relatively localized gaming standpoint -- mandatory server-side detection for high pingers would do a heck of a lot in straightening out our currently hybridized detection system -- is EA really serious about putting in what amounts to an even more severe lag penalty for far overseas players? Or, alternatively, have they come up with and fully tested some incredibly clever way of running a server-side system that does not severely lag out those OOR players when they join in on a western server?