No anticheat in new patch-Im out

Comments

• Phisher_0x029a
    326 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 2017
    All i say is everyone who is REALLY pissed off by the amount of cheaters simply buy a PS4 , im serious, this works 100% , together with a Mouse and Keyboard converter there is no significant noticable diffrence to PC gaming except that there is not a single cheater on any PS4 game , i tried it, many others did and it is the holy grail of fairplay , no cheat at all, not a single one, so why do YOU still suffer ? The next time you have 400$ left over buy a PS4 , you will love me for that tip.
  • StarscreamUK
    7397 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited February 2017
    PauIoCosta wrote: »
    Cheat infestation

I edited your post as you are advertising those sites.

BTW replace bf1 with any other title and they all have a slew of sites listed.

Provide links listing cheat sites again and you won't be posting
  • emerson1975
    501 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Not getting a real anti cheat for sure.
    Play on another platform or deal with it am afraid
  • viperwolf02
    173 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    PauIoCosta wrote: »
    Cheat infestation

I edited your post as you are advertising those sites.

BTW replace bf1 with any other title and they all have a slew of sites listed.

Provide links listing cheat sites again and you won't be posting

Sorry about the jack OP

Moderators please please please look over this and Help get this to EA. Its unreal we have not received a response from anyone. Please
    https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/38779/server-disconnected-you-have-lost-connection-to-the-session/p1

Back to OP, I do not think anything will change to be honest, they are very confident in FF.

• OP_Glitchmobile
    924 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'd recomend watching the documentary ''(dis)honesty, the truth about lies''.
    Theyu did some research i think will ''translate'' just fine into FPS games today:

-70% of people will cheat, if given the opportunity.

-Very few cheat obviously, just 1%

-The reamaining 69% will cheat as much as they can, up to the level they think they will get caught.

So yeah, humanity....

• 53MT3X-11
    436 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'd recomend watching the documentary ''(dis)honesty, the truth about lies''.
    Theyu did some research i think will ''translate'' just fine into FPS games today:

-70% of people will cheat, if given the opportunity.

-Very few cheat obviously, just 1%

-The reamaining 69% will cheat as much as they can, up to the level they think they will get caught.

So yeah, humanity....

I make that 140%?
    Also I'm happy to to say I'm in that 1%.
  • PauIoCosta
    312 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2017
    I bought 7 bf games, 23 DLC with 3 premium...I only will buy other new bf with an anticheat, only FF never again!
  • emerson1975
    501 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yep in general it's pretty good but without a client side anti cheat it's gonna be a long tough road for bf1
  • D5RAT
    2003 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    You pays your money you makes your choice ! Personally I'm giving it the next DLC and see how it goes but in future I won't be rushing into any AAA titles . The only real letdown for me is the absolute trash Hc implementation ! If from day 1 they had been open about ,no HC then some bastardised HC..I would have not bought the game .
  • Grommashz
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    HACKER form site <<<<< Hey guys, I'll upload my BF1 hack, it's the best BF series hack I ever made so enjoy it

The download contains 2 files, the injector (huh I'm generous...) and the hack. Open the injector and it'll automatically inject the hack into BF1, enter BF1 and then press END. Put the injector and the hack together in the same directory.

The features are the following:

ESP Features:
    -Use NUMPAD0 to show/hide the menu.
    -Enable/disable ESP
    -ESP Distance: Render the distance you want.
    -Show Friends: Enable this when you want to see your friends or teammates.
    -Show Bones: Enable this if you want to see the player bones.
    -Show Names: Enable this if you want to see the players names.
    -Show HP: Enable or disable to show the HP bar.
    -Show Distance: Enable or disable to show the distance to the enemy.
    -Show FOV Circle: If you have the aimbot enabled and the enemy is inside of your circle the aimbot will aim to him.

Aimbot Features:
    -Enable/disable Aimbot (Right Mouse button and Left Alt to use aimbot)
    -Prioritize distance: Enabling this will make you aim depending in 2 things: the fov and the distance you are from the enemy. (IT'S BETTER TO ENABLE THIS)
    -Max Distance: Choose a max distance where the aimbot will work.
    -FOV: Max aimbot FOV to aim better.
    -Smooth Factor: Recommended to keep this a bit low, less than 0.1.
    -Retarget Time: Time the aimbot will pause to change between targets.
    -Bones: Choose one of 3 bones available now to aim.
    -Random Bones: Watch out with this. Use this only when your smooth factor is very low because the aimbot will aim randomly to each random bone so if you have a high smooth factor it'll snap fast to each bone.

Misc Features:
    -No Sway/Recoil (can be risky)
    -Instant Hit (can be risky)

Anti-Cheat Features:
    -DX11 Screen Cleaner (Just in case although PB is disabled in this game)
    -BitBlt Screen Cleaner (For FF)

To open the menu press "END" button which is under the "HOME" one.
    Press F8 to close the hack.

Known Issues:
    -I'd like to get a feedback of this hack because I want to improve the aimbot a lot more.
    -Sometimes randomly the map changes the color due to some problems saving the DX buffer I guess.
    -Don't rage if you don't want to get banned. Play normally with cheats.

IMPORTANT NOTES (*):

-When you inject the hack you should press the key "END" to enable the hack.
    -Game should be fullscreen windowed (BORDERLESS).

that why i uninstall BF series and no buy more everythig form EA
  • Gigabyte9
    169 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 2017
    Grommashz wrote: »
    snip

And chances are it wont ever be detected due to the lack of client sided anticheat.

As long as the cheater using it doesn't abuse it or make it exceedingly obvious, they may never get banned.
  • PuRePIaY
    183 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    EA should give us PC users all a free PS4 copy.
  • OP_Glitchmobile
    924 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    PuRePIaY wrote: »

And i'd use it for what?
  • vondervolf
    49 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    All i say is everyone who is REALLY pissed off by the amount of cheaters simply buy a PS4 , im serious, this works 100% , together with a Mouse and Keyboard converter there is no significant noticable diffrence to PC gaming except that there is not a single cheater on any PS4 game , i tried it, many others did and it is the holy grail of fairplay , no cheat at all, not a single one, so why do YOU still suffer ? The next time you have 400$ left over buy a PS4 , you will love me for that tip.

Whelp, that's not entirely true. If you play on PS4 with KB+M, you do get an advantage. Lots of PS4 players call it cheating - both in BF1 and other games (like Overwatch).
    Unfortunately, the use of XIM4 and other adapters is widespread now, so if you're new to console gaming and suck with the gamepad, then you're usually just cannon fodder.

On top of that, BF1 works better on PS4 Pro so if you only have the regular PS4, you're at a disadvantage. I know because I've been there.
    Though my stats were much better on PS4 than they are on PC, I still prefer PC, even with all the cheating going on now. Traded BF1 for 'The Last Guardian'. ;)
  • moribuntarou
    38 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hi guys, I'm playing on Asian servers.
    I know DICE/EA may not care about losing such a small fry like me.
    I just want to tell you how bad it is on Asian servers now.
    There're way too many cheaters in BF1 here.
    (You know which country most of the cheaters came from, right?)

I'm simply a mediocre leisure player with bad skills. But I can spot some cheaters easily.
    For example many of them them kept killing others with one LMG bullet far away.
    Some of them even kept doing this for a few successive games.

I've never encountered this number of cheaters.
  • skullified
    184 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    PuRePIaY wrote: »

And i'd use it for what?

A coaster. Just like I used to do with AOL discs back in the day.
  • sweWhackamole
    217 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I more or less knew they werent going to do jack about cheating, i had hoped but im not surprised. More than likely i wont be buying another BF title as long as EA owns it. Just hasnt been a good experience at all.
  • ThePoolshark
    2502 postsMember, Game Changer, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Game Changer
    FYI- You can't stop cheaters on PC. It is impossible, maybe try console?
  • OP_Glitchmobile
    FYI- You can't stop cheaters on PC. It is impossible, maybe try console?

We can't cure ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ either, but make it better to live with.