No anticheat in new patch-Im out

Comments

• sweWhackamole
    217 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    FYI- You can't stop cheaters on PC. It is impossible, maybe try console?

Thats the thing. I prefer the PC platform, but you are absolutely right. I have bf1 on console. I mostly stick to PC. Cheating cannot be stopped but a large majority of it can be controlled to a degree, which isnt happening with bf1. Honestly, i have never really seen the level of blatant cheating im seeing with this title. THAT is my gripe. Cheating is expected and understandably difficult to deal with. But little to nothing is being done about it at this point.
  • ThePoolshark
    2502 postsMember, Game Changer, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Game Changer

We can't cure ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ either, but make it better to live with.

Yet there is an anti cheat that regularly bans people. I am failing to understand the point of this thread.
  • emerson1975
    591 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Yet there is an anti cheat that regularly bans people. I am failing to understand the point of this thread.

It's not client side and is basically a stats engine with the ability to grab bitblt shots.
    Ubisoft could see through how poor it was and had the common sense to introduce real anti cheat.
  • xX-ALeIaQ-Xx
    377 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

How you fail? All us are wrongs and paranoids?
    I just quit the game because to play with a cheater is not so hard to understand that is not fun.

This happens to me regularly every day. I leave a server to find another. The problem if is i'm so lucky to find a cheater in each round, so i leave completely the game for the day.
  • MHbluey
    739 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

It's not client side and is basically a stats engine with the ability to grab bitblt shots.
    Ubisoft could see through how poor it was and had the common sense to introduce real anti cheat.

this^^
    Poolshark is either trolling or ignorant of what client side anti cheat is
  • Maestro-FIN
    617 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    who cares they got your money anyway allredy.
  • xX-ALeIaQ-Xx
    377 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2017
    another round...another cheater, really a clan of cheaters. The people leaves the match and me too.
  • BigF33t_13
    6837 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    And it still only gets a small percentage of cheaters. Client side anti cheats don't work any better.
  • DeLtAuk2004
    1107 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    D5RAT wrote: »
    You pays your money you makes your choice ! Personally I'm giving it the next DLC and see how it goes but in future I won't be rushing into any AAA titles . The only real letdown for me is the absolute trash Hc implementation ! If from day 1 they had been open about ,no HC then some bastardised HC..I would have not bought the game .

I lol ,d hard .
  • NEGAHN
    213 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 2017

The problem is that FairFight doesnt work. Yesterday found a player using (please sit down) new March DLC weapons. Some kind of shotgun. And he is still playing today. I have proof. Yep, this guy doesnt concern me at all. But now please think about how many cheaters are out there. Today played with a lot of ESP hackers and vehicles exploiters.
    EDIT: Camon unjail me, it finished 6 february.
  • ISShadowI
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

• Maestro-FIN
    617 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

The problem is that FairFight doesnt work. Yesterday found a player using (please sit down) new March DLC weapons. Some kind of shotgun. And he is still playing today. I have proof. Yep, this guy doesnt concern me at all. But now please think about how many cheaters are out there. Today played with a lot of ESP hackers and vehicles exploiters.

seems like your one of the i see atleast 5 cheaters each team in each server.
  • NEGAHN
    213 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 2017

seems like your one of the i see atleast 5 cheaters each team in each server.

I'm one cheater? And stop conspiracies, of course isnt 5 cheaters per game. Maybe an average of one per game.
  • MHbluey
    739 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    BigF33t_13 wrote: »
    And it still only gets a small percentage of cheaters. Client side anti cheats don't work any better.

thick as a brick
  • BigF33t_13
    6837 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    MHbluey wrote: »

thick as a brick

Nope. Have experience with many anti cheats. Punkbuster banned a lot of players, yet every day there were tons of cheaters (still to this day in bf4). Speaking of thick.
  • BigF33t_13
    Teh_Next wrote: »
    Netranger9 wrote: »
    IMO dice/ea has had more than enough time to implement a system that stops these subhuman rockcrawlers being able to cheat.They have failed miserably.I said I was out if no anticheat was implemented in the next patch,as it has not been done,Im uninstalling this game and never buying anything from the bf series again.Later peeps.

There never was going to be. If you thought they were going to shoehorn another anticheat in to the game, you're pretty naive. Goodbye. You won't be missed.

How predictable.
    Your caustic, loathsome posts certainly wouldn't be missed. Try implementing some of the maturity you so often shout about possessing. If you don't know how, try emulating the younger members that display civility and developed social skills.

Please continue with the self degradation and embarrassment that you're oblivious too. It gives the rest of us comparable parity.

Mind your business stalker.
  • StarscreamUK
    7523 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    enough with this childish bickering, go do it elsewhere.
  • Teh_Next
    1863 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Teh_Next wrote: »
    Netranger9 wrote: »
    IMO dice/ea has had more than enough time to implement a system that stops these subhuman rockcrawlers being able to cheat.They have failed miserably.I said I was out if no anticheat was implemented in the next patch,as it has not been done,Im uninstalling this game and never buying anything from the bf series again.Later peeps.

There never was going to be. If you thought they were going to shoehorn another anticheat in to the game, you're pretty naive. Goodbye. You won't be missed.

How predictable.
    Your caustic, loathsome posts certainly wouldn't be missed. Try implementing some of the maturity you so often shout about possessing. If you don't know how, try emulating the younger members that display civility and developed social skills.

Please continue with the self degradation and embarrassment that you're oblivious too. It gives the rest of us comparable parity.

Mind your business stalker.

You post it in the public domain you make it everyone's business.