No anticheat in new patch-Im out

Comments

• wabbits
    292 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 2017

Fairfight doesn't work like you want it to do so.. it bans cheaters daily and handles it well.. they don't display any of this besides the in-game message you get about someone being banned.. they don't do what PB does in terms of posting it on a website for the public to view.. no sir. and the only reason DICE/EA doesn't mention when they update or implement a new anticheat is because they want as less information the hackers can go off of so many can get banned. it's common damn sense.. and some of you i would put money on the table today.. that some of you are just mad players who aren't that good and complain about a good player daily.. I've only seen one hacker in my time in BF1 and he got banned shortly after i seen him.. plenty of footage of him was on youtube and many reports.. simple.
    [/quote]

sure ban trial accounts and 1$ cafe accounts that have special licence to renew a account with or without a ban if a cafe account get banned they just get a new email log in to bf1 everytime for new customer the cafe licence does not get banned the hackers emails do thats all

sure fair fight bans supermen everywhere flying around check my last stream straight away after patch superman hacker invisable above the map
    just google ukimpact bf1
    yeah im sure the superman hacker that gets banned is on a 69.99 premium account and not a trial or 1$ account wonder how many fair fight banned that are premium ?
    i wonder how many people that downloaded all that hacks in the forums came back to state bans - answer is 0 to that so far , 1 thread 0 replys on a forum with 200,000 views on one hack and 10,000 downloads just saying i can see fair fight isnt working and who it is catching with my OWN EYES not here say

• BigF33t_13
    6765 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited March 2017
    *removed*

Wait........what did he say????????
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • emerson1975
    501 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 2017
    BigF33t_13 wrote: »
    Ubisoft could see through how poor it was and had the common sense to introduce real anti cheat.
    And it still only gets a small percentage of cheaters. Client side anti cheats don't work any better.

Let's put it this way
    "I wougld rather have it than nothing at all"
    Battleye in one week on rainbow banned 3600 people so that's 3600 fairfight just simply could not see!
    It's not like fairfight had a hard job in rainbow lol it's a simple 6v6 for crying out loud so what chance did it have with 64p per server loooooooooool.
    Post edited by emerson1975 on
  • xX-ALeIaQ-Xx
    377 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    How nice it would see a ban wave?
    I beg you EA / DICE give me this.
  • Phisher_0x029a
    326 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    If i ever buy future first person shooters itll be for console and I'll play with keyboard and mouse

Thats the proper and common way for smart gamers , i was stupid 25 years long holding the hand of PC and hopeing for hardware id bans holding them at bay one day ect.
    Finally i made the right step and i thank god for it.
    And by the way, mouse and keyboard on consoles is already a defacto standard for power and pro gamers, even SONY is building a device and given already official Sony id's to devices from some 3rd party manufacturers.
    PC people that tell you "MnK" on console is cheat are allmost all cheaters on PC that are very upset and angry that you did the right step and play now cheatfree and they can do nothing against you.

See you on the Playstation Network !!!!!
  • emerson1975
    501 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    If i ever buy future first person shooters itll be for console and I'll play with keyboard and mouse

Thats the proper and common way for smart gamers , i was stupid 25 years long holding the hand of PC and hopeing for hardware id bans holding them at bay one day ect.
    And by the way, mouse and keyboard on consoles is already a defacto standard for power and pro gamers, even SONY is building a device and given already official Sony id's to devices from some 3rd party manufacturers.
    PC people that tell you "MnK" on console is cheat are allmost all cheaters on PC that are very upset and angry that you did the right step and play now cheatfree and they can do nothing against you.

Bought a ps4 pro pretty much to play a legitimate match of BF1.
    Very happy with the purchase it's just I could not hit a donkeys ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ with a banjo playing with controller.
  • Maestro-FIN
    617 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

a1Y8omv_700b_v2.jpg
  • CPU_UK
    1029 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Every player who says they have had enough of BF1 problems, will be missed
  • bulletsearl
    1110 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I have the bad feeling EA does not care how far the PC population drops.
    So we will most likely see no anticheat besides FF.
    Which is really bad since the hackers can play unharmed as long as they don't make FF suspicious.
  • bran1986
    5827 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The hacking is really getting out of hand of late. I'm not someone that accuses people of hacking, there is a difference between someone outplaying me or landing a nice shot and then there is the player ohk with a LMG from halfway across the map or being ohk with a mondragon rifle. Some days I will get lucky enough to find a server that is fun to play and there isn't any problems, but there are days where whole servers will quit do to a hacker or hackers. Unless DICE or EA step it up I will probably just go to console for battlefield in the future and use a mouse and keyboard.
  • banger162nd
    315 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 2017
    i quit 1 last night, conquest . 0-17 deaths and the whole side of other team were only 3-5 deaths per member.our side were 12-19 deaths.5-8 kills was the maximum that our whole side got.

took 4 shots at their hv tank with at rocket and lol and behold it survived aiong with at grenades from squad mates too, objectives A,b,c was taken like a storm and with 2 secs the all objective was over retaken.
    shot at gut with the lmg got 85% damage, tank fires at him hits his postion the guy still on the ground 1 shot us.

NOT ONLY IS IT Stupid that it take almost two clips to kill someone in body. That they have to use there stupid macro to make body animation works so they are Bobbing up and down like hunchbacks.
    but EA/Dice decided to Release this ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ crap with no AC.and don't do anything to people that get caught (1 week ban) is ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ stupid.

I think it time to called this Game in and wrap it in the dusty box.

• Phisher_0x029a
    326 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 2017
    Bought a ps4 pro pretty much to play a legitimate match of BF1.
    Very happy with the purchase it's just I could not hit a donkeys **** with a banjo playing with controller.

get a Mouse and Keyboard for PS4 like such http://www.gamespot.com/articles/officially-licensed-ps4-mouse-and-keyboard-control/1100-6429210/
    the important text is "officially licensed by SONY" just in case rageing PC wallhack and aimbot cheaters try to tell you that this is "cheating" .
    Progamer Tip: There are already devices like that for much lower prices everywhere on the Internet.
  • CedarOfLebanon
    605 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Netranger9 wrote: »
    IMO dice/ea has had more than enough time to implement a system that stops these subhuman rockcrawlers being able to cheat.They have failed miserably.I said I was out if no anticheat was implemented in the next patch,as it has not been done,Im uninstalling this game and never buying anything from the bf series again.Later peeps.

bye bye no one will miss you
  • OlympicBeerpong
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited February 2017
    Lol @ people who cry cheats.

Never once seen anyone cheating, and at the same time I've seen 1000 accusations.
    Post edited by OlympicBeerpong on
  • bran1986
    5827 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Playing Fao I'm on D flag behind the big artillery gun and I notice across the way on the cliff a medic laying on his stomach, I use my sweeper and land two straight headshot a third and fourth shot and as I shoot my fifth shot he shoots once killing me instantly with a selb 1916.
  • rothbardian253
    202 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have no special observations about how prevalent cheaters are.

All I know if that I suck and, practically speaking, I cannot tell whether I have been killed by a cheater or not. And even though I suck, sometimes I get remarkable kills which surprise even me, and surely there have been a few victims who assumed I was a cheater dude.

The only time I thought there was a cheater was this one time on Giant's Shadow. There was full-on fog and an enemy sniper way in the background at 13-1 KD within about three minutes, which seemed suspicious, but what do I know.
  • Micas99
    816 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    And even though I suck, sometimes I get remarkable kills which surprise even me, and surely there have been a few victims who assumed I was a cheater dude.

That's just part of what goes into sensing when a person is cheating. Weird one-offs happen all the time. What a reasonable player does is watch for a pattern. If you kill me in a really strange way - okay, fine.. mental note and move on. You do it again and you've got my attention. You do it again and again and have a ridiculous KD, ridiculous stats, I''m heading to origin to report you.

Make sense?
  • MHbluey
    739 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited February 2017
    BigF33t_13 wrote: »
    Ubisoft could see through how poor it was and had the common sense to introduce real anti cheat.
    And it still only gets a small percentage of cheaters. Client side anti cheats don't work any better.

Let's put it this way
    "I wougld rather have it than nothing at all"
    Battleye in one week on rainbow banned 3600 people so that's 3600 fairfight just simply could not see!
    It's not like fairfight had a hard job in rainbow lol it's a simple 6v6 for crying out loud so what chance did it have with 64p per server loooooooooool.

you were conversing with an idiot troll who is protected by the mods, don't bother
  • banger162nd
    315 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 2017
    Netranger9 wrote: »
    IMO dice/ea has had more than enough time to implement a system that stops these subhuman rockcrawlers being able to cheat.They have failed miserably.I said I was out if no anticheat was implemented in the next patch,as it has not been done,Im uninstalling this game and never buying anything from the bf series again.Later peeps.

bye bye no one will miss you

says the cheater with 30% accuracy kills on all guns
    https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/profile/pc/CedarOfLebanon
  • Gigabyte9
    169 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 2017

says the cheater with 30% accuracy kills on all guns
    https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/profile/pc/CedarOfLebanon

That accuracy is achievable though.

Battlefieldtracker stats cannot solely be used to identify cheaters (minus them pesky rage hackers of course). As far as I can see on that profile you linked, not all guns are 30% accuracy anyways.