No anticheat in new patch-Im out

Comments

• Confucius_o_
    1870 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Watched a guy self revive himself tonight,it's a new one to me.

I'm calling it Zombie Hack!
  • MikeManiac61
    718 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    FYI- You can't stop cheaters on PC. It is impossible, maybe try console?

"You can't stop crime but you can control it"

The problem is that on PC it doesn't feel EA/DICE are doing they're best to keep it fair for everyone.

This is the same response I kinda saw on Battlefront forums. Can you imagine if the CEO just came out and said: "Well... that's too bad. Maybe you should go buy a console instead?"
  • DrCuckingstein
    90 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 2017
    Some of the cheater boards encourage people to come to THIS board and shame those who complain about cheating....hmmm..

Like I said, I suck...my bf tracker stats show that....I've played FPS before, but this is the first one I've really tried to spend some time with to get better...and I have improved a little. It doesn't mean I can't tell when something shady is going down.... Like getting one shot by an Automatico or LMG from 100-200 yds away through fog when I'm running....it's happened, and on more than one occasion. The people who claim to have never seen cheaters are either downright stupid, ignorant and unwilling to admit there is a problem, because with their 'leet' skills the cheaters don't matter to them, or cheaters themselves. Sorry, not sorry.
  • Mikhailovitch
    364 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    1. Most fps hackers tend to be closeted so, and with the exception of the very occasional rage hacker that just flies right off of the rails, you are not particularly likely to see all that many players blatantly hacking.
    2. That said, the various BF1 cheats have already been downloaded by -- at a minimum -- tens of thousands of players, so that's an awful lot of peeps that are running around all hacked up, likely using the more subtle cheats such as esp and the judicial use of aimbotting.
    3. Such subtle cheaters are the hardest to catch from an admin's perspective, and that's why client-side ACs have been a part of virtually every halfway decent fps game for going on well over a decade now; without such automated protection, even the best of admins can and do get swamped by the massive amounts of spectating that rooting out such hackers requires.
  • Maestro-FIN
    617 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 2017
    Netranger9 wrote: »
    IMO dice/ea has had more than enough time to implement a system that stops these subhuman rockcrawlers being able to cheat.They have failed miserably.I said I was out if no anticheat was implemented in the next patch,as it has not been done,Im uninstalling this game and never buying anything from the bf series again.Later peeps.

bye bye no one will miss you

says the cheater with 30% accuracy kills on all guns
    https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/profile/pc/CedarOfLebanon

@banger162nd you dump kid do you understand that the 30% is in the snipers and thats bad for them. rest is 13-17%, and there we can see how bad players hackusate even the most avarage players with only looking at the statistics. wonder why battlefield is full of cheaters according to all under 1kd players. but the rest just can not seem to see them weird huh ?
    Post edited by Maestro-FIN on
  • Solid_SkG
    1134 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    KICK/BAN option is here for admins and people still complain about cheaters....stop joining matchmaking or DICE servers and you will be fine.
  • SWE-Androctonus
    557 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    tstang79 wrote: »
    I just ran into someone with a damage reduction cheat. I hit him 4 times with the gewer sniper and each hit registered 14 damage. This was from about 50 meters. So I stood up and ran at him hoping he would kill me so I could report him but sadly he got the bayonet.

Probably a cavalry or other elite class. I usually get 14 damage on them.
  • Phisher_0x029a
    326 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Solid_9493 wrote: »
    KICK/BAN option is here for admins and people still complain about cheaters....stop joining matchmaking or DICE servers and you will be fine.

I tried a player rented server some minutes ago saying "no cheats" in its description , i was shot 3 times in less than a minute 2 times thru multible walls and one time headshot with a pistol from very very far away.
    PC = cheat , console = no cheat
  • Gigabyte9
    169 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 2017

I tried a player rented server some minutes ago saying "no cheats" in its description , i was shot 3 times in less than a minute 2 times thru multible walls and one time headshot with a pistol from very very far away.
    PC = cheat , console = no cheat

Putting 'no cheat' into the server description is like a magnet for cheaters...
  • wabbits
    292 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 2017
    FYI- You can't stop cheaters on PC. It is impossible, maybe try console?

its not stop cheaters its the way you effectively manage the problem

bf1 does not effectively manage the problem

hense FREE cheats and Free programs , and they injecting straight into client ,

do i want to play this game , no not really not as a foot soldier at least , ill bomb them with planes till i get bored then log out

• MrCrunch08
    262 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited February 2017
    (Edit)self edit for fear of another deletion. Will just wait longer for a response from a moderator till commenting about this subject.
  • Gigabyte9
    169 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    MrCrunch08 wrote: »
    self edit for fear of another deletion. While just what longer for a response from a moderator till commenting about this subject.

Fairfight cannot detect hacks. It can only detect players using them based on server side statistics that they collect while you're playing. They have no client side anticheat so they cannot detect hacks being injected into the game.

Unfortunately, Fairfight is poor at detecting subtle cheaters and it often bans legitimate players to.
  • MrCrunch08
    262 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    smoogelz wrote: »
    MrCrunch08 wrote: »
    self edit for fear of another deletion. While just what longer for a response from a moderator till commenting about this subject.

Fairfight cannot detect hacks. It can only detect players using them based on server side statistics that they collect while you're playing. They have no client side anticheat so they cannot detect hacks being injected into the game.

Unfortunately, Fairfight is poor at detecting subtle cheaters and it often bans legitimate players to.

Yeah but I really hoped if someone of some importance seen what is being used they would at the very least look in to it. The way things are silenced I imagine they don't even know half of what is being used. I assume they spend their time working on more things to sell us then looking for the newest cheats. Apparently I stupidly thought making sure they seen what is being used would let us know that they either have the info and choose to ignore it or they didn't bother looking for it and after seeing it would at least say they are looking in to it. I would be happy if they just got it pulled from that forum.
  • Denisa_Rowen
    311 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    there is many hiding cheaters that uses that software that places colors on enemy and they always see where you are , sigh
  • Mikhailovitch
    364 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    1. You cannot rely upon a stats profile to root out the hacks; any cheater with half a brain is going to toggle his aimbots and/ or simply spray bullets into the thin air in order to bring his hit % down and hence avoid the attention of Fairfight.
    2. It is very hard for even highly experienced admins to detect and prove the more subtle hacks like walling, so any even halfway decent game needs a solid client-side anti-cheat program to help cut down the number of amateur cheaters, which buys the admins the breathing space that they need to spectate the (much smaller) number of suspected hacks that slip through the AC filter.
    3. Lacking such an AC program, most admins will simply get swamped by the sheer volume of cheating -- with tens of thousands of players having loaded up on hacks, there is just no way that even the most veteran of clanner admins can keep up with numbers like those.
  • Sam0uraiii
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    battleye FTW
  • Crepnut
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I don't understand why ppl say "there is no cheaters, and gtfo, wont be missed". There's atleast one cheater in every other game (conquest), and if you think "no", then you have your head in the sand.

All ppl aren't expecting EA to fix this problem with a new AntiCheat, but they are hoping. Fairfight isn't a real anitcheat, it's pure ¯\_(ツ)_/¯! And the reason ppl want this is because they actually like the game, and want to play it. A better Anticheat won't remove all cheaters, but atleast it will take care of some of them, make ppl think twice about cheating & and maybe if lucky you will play against a cheater a couple of times a day, instead of every other game!
  • FPSgamer69
    395 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Solid_9493 wrote: »

admins are human too. In BF4 some admins were protecting cheaters as they payed for the server.
    It is better..but not the total solution.
  • UnderseaAcademic
    272 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    SOON™