No anticheat in new patch-Im out

Comments

• BruceWillii
    738 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Solid_9493 wrote: »
    KICK/BAN option is here for admins and people still complain about cheaters....stop joining matchmaking or DICE servers and you will be fine.

Why should we play on empty servers we can't find yet. And if we find one we can't see how long ago the round has started or how many tickets are left.
    There are no clan tags. We can't even see if the admin/server owner is on if we could see who is playing on it before joining.
    So to join on a private server makes no sense at the moment.
  • Mikhailovitch
    364 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2017
    Solid_9493 wrote: »
    KICK/BAN option is here for admins and people still complain about cheaters....stop joining matchmaking or DICE servers and you will be fine.

Why should we play on empty servers we can't find yet. And if we find one we can't see how long ago the round has started or how many tickets are left.
    There are no clan tags. We can't even see if the admin/server owner is on if we could see who is playing on it before joining.
    So to join on a private server makes no sense at the moment.

1.The really crazy thing about the BF1 situation is that we had a very workable deal with the server and Battlelog mechanics of BF4, yet for some totally off the wall reason the devs chose to tank Punkbuster, kill the very functional and eminently customizable BF4 Battlelog, and remove all admin control for the first few crucial months of BF1 -- a time when the various big-name clans traditionally get their servers populated and running smoothly.
    2. I mean, W-T-F; Dice spent almost two years slowly crafting and refining the various gaming systems of BF4, and then just threw all those hard-won accomplishments straight into the rubbish bin when it came time to release their next Frostbite-based game.
    3. I just don't get it. When it comes to EA I can totally understand if not approve of their utterly amoral and financially ruthless ways, I comprehend that they are chasing the almighty dollar and are more than willing to toss the lot of us under the bus if it makes them an extra nickel of profit... but why toss out an already workable system in favor of spending yet more time and money fixing something that wasn't broken?
    Post edited by Mikhailovitch on
  • eggfarts1220
    124 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Netranger9 wrote: »
    IMO dice/ea has had more than enough time to implement a system that stops these subhuman rockcrawlers being able to cheat.They have failed miserably.I said I was out if no anticheat was implemented in the next patch,as it has not been done,Im uninstalling this game and never buying anything from the bf series again.Later peeps.

I hear you bro! I hear ya!
  • eggfarts1220
    124 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 2017
    I do not know what Kool -Aide some of you are drinking but to deny that there is no cheating going on this game is very naive. So you are either naive or you were once a cheater or still are a cheater, or a supporter of! But hey listen, there is more things wrong with this game than just cheating! This game has major performance issue! Massive FPS drops, I mean massive! any where from 10-15 at one time through out the game! Some weapons are just horrible, especially mounted turrets on planes! Sniper rifles that have the same range as modern sniper rifles? Oh and the dreadnought what a joke! I could spit on someone and have a better chance at hitting them! The game is an unfinished game at best! But yeah, It is not just one thing killing this game! This is typical Dice/EA performance and server issues that have plagued their game since BF3. Why in the hell don't they do something about these on going issues? This is a purchased product to gain the rights to use by the consumer, but with no warranties! Not much you can do accept uninstall and not buy any future games I guess.
  • RSWay16
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2017
    This is the horror complete with cheaters! I do not want to turn on the game more, there will now eight days that I do not play and will not play it more. I'll try to sell my acc. To give money never again for this incapable of DICE and EA who can not stop cheaters and that they can not at all! Helpless wretches !
    The game is over, it dies. Especially when I see a new dlc's maps nothing new, similar lol, tut horror!
    And many many and many fuc.ing bugs !
    FU DICE AND EA !
  • IAcousticI
    141 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2017
    Lets not forget the fact Dice allowed auto aim controllers in multiplayer.... 50% of some of these bs shots are because we are playing against auto aim bots allowed by EA and Dice...
    Add that to all the other downloaded skillz from the cheaters.. That is why this game feels like it's cheat infested!
  • moribuntarou
    38 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Can anybody think of a reason why DICE allows cheating in BF1?
    Why did they remove PunkBuster?
    Back to BF4, the cheating problem was not that terrible.
    BF1 (PC) is the most cheater-concentrated game I've ever played.
  • STOPchris
    592 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Why else? Money.
  • moribuntarou
    38 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    STOPchris wrote: »

Why else? Money.

:D thumbs up
  • emerson1975
    599 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    IAcousticI wrote: »
    Lets not forget the fact Dice allowed auto aim controllers in multiplayer.... 50% of some of these bs shots are because we are playing against auto aim bots allowed by EA and Dice...
    Add that to all the other downloaded skillz from the cheaters.. That is why this game feels like it's cheat infested!

Oh it's aim assists fault now lol.
    Go play with a controller and come back and talk.
    The game is rife with cheats it's that simple!
  • STOPchris
    592 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    How do we report a cheater with a video? The Origin client will not let me upload a video with the report. I caught a blatant cheater on video in spectator mode and want to see him banned.
  • Micas99
    816 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Upload it to youtube and link it in the report.
  • ROTCrazytrain1
    524 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, CTE Member
    iv lost all hope for humanity
  • Mikhailovitch
    364 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Anyone have any suggestions as to good alternatives to Battlefield? This game has pretty much been the one and only online fps game that I've played for over a decade now, but the current situation has become so bad that I'm starting to look for greener pastures. Given that I'm one of the idiots that bought the whole package all at once, switching games would mean abandoning all of my DLC money as well as (sadly) the whole crew of guys that I've been playing BF with since the Bush administration... but the game has just gotten so out of hand that I'm at the end of my rope. Suggestions?
  • DeLtAuk2004
    1107 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Anyone have any suggestions as to good alternatives to Battlefield? This game has pretty much been the one and only online fps game that I've played for over a decade now, but the current situation has become so bad that I'm starting to look for greener pastures. Given that I'm one of the idiots that bought the whole package all at once, switching games would mean abandoning all of my DLC money as well as (sadly) the whole crew of guys that I've been playing BF with since the Bush administration... but the game has just gotten so out of hand that I'm at the end of my rope. Suggestions?

Rising storm 2 Vietnam looks great and is still improving . I too purchased ultimate edition at launch :z that's on us though.

" The grass is always greener on the other side ,until you get there and it's fkin concrete "
  • banger162nd
    315 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited March 2017
    Battalion 1944 looks promising.. the game was funded on kickerstarter. and doesn't come out until may 2017 . if ww2 is your thing
  • Bessas
    25 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Ok Dice and EA read this please:

Implement BattlEye real-time anti-cheat to your game please finally....You catch hackers, and then they have to buy the game again...Not simple enough? You get extra money.
    (I wrote this many times on this forums sorry, but still no BattlEye)
    FairFight isn`t a real time anti-cheat. Also if I tell my 5 friends: Guys don`t buy BF1 it`s full of hackers, what do You think at Dice or EA? They going to buy it?
    Or after You implement BattlEye I will say this to my friends: Guys, get BF1 it`s a great game, and now it has a real-time anti-cheat BattlEye, less hackers around, so think logically please.

OFF: And add track to community missions to main menu in-game please? It`s 2017 A.D.
  • Micas99
    816 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    So Ali Hasson has tweeted that BF will not get BattleEye - so there's no reason to keep asking for it. They're not going to do it, end of story.
  • XChodeOfDestinyX
    80 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Micas99 wrote: »
    So Ali Hasson has tweeted that BF will not get BattleEye - so there's no reason to keep asking for it. They're not going to do it, end of story.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
  • Kunstula
    473 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2017
    That doesn't mean they won't add another layer of anti-cheat in the future, either self made or partner with a 3rd party anti-cheat developer other than BattlEye (like EasyAntiCheat), or expand FF's anti-cheat capabilities.