Increase in False Reloads?

skippylarue
1004 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Since the winter patch, I've noticed an increase in reloads that appear to have been completed, but actually have not. I mainly run the Automatica, so it may only be specific to that weapon. Even if there has not been an increase, the animation and sound does not seem to sync up to the actual reload time.

Anyone else notice this regarding the Automatico or any other weapon?

V8wnKIx.gif

Comments

• hawcer
    3289 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited February 2017
    wow, now that will get you killed. I haven't noticed that yet. But I have noticed an increase in pulling the trigger and nothing...let off and pull again and it will fire.

EDIT: BTW, you are supposed to drop the pulled magazine on a tactical reload...so you don't put it back in under a stressful situation. Your soldier needs to go back to training camp.

I also notice you received a ribbon during that time...any chance the two are connected?
  • von_Campenstein
    6621 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Bummer, I do abort my own reloads when I see enemies coming, putting down a crate cancels it and gives me a health buffer. :)
  • bran1986
    5913 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I had this happen to me with the m1907 sweeper. It made for a pretty embarrassing moment :'(
  • skippylarue
    1004 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    hawcer wrote: »
    I also notice you received a ribbon during that time...any chance the two are connected?

Maybe, but I doubt it. I'm guessing my grenade throw cancelled it.

• SWE-Androctonus
    557 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I think you threw the nade before the reload was fully finished.
  • skippylarue
    edited February 2017
    I think you threw the nade before the reload was fully finished.

Yes I'm sure that's what happened. The problem is that the game gave every indication that the reload was done. The clip connected in the animation and I heard the sound of the mag connecting. The reload time and the animation are out of sync.
  • Vindbryte-LKPG
    81 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Yeah, something is weird. I noticed it too after the winter patch arrived and it has killed me several times. My "feel" for when the reload is completed is off now.
  • dfwviking
    199 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 2017
    wow, now that will get you killed. I haven't noticed that yet. But I have noticed an increase in pulling the trigger and nothing...let off and pull again and it will fire.

EDIT: BTW, you are supposed to drop the pulled magazine on a tactical reload...so you don't put it back in under a stressful situation. Your soldier needs to go back to training camp.

Yep I also noticed on multiple occasions pulling the trigger and after 4 or 5 shots it would not fire for a couple of pulls then start again. This is really annoying when using the M1903 Experimental because there is no room for error with this weapon.
  • dICEHOUSE
    570 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Maybe, but I doubt it. I'm guessing my grenade throw cancelled it.

I Use the Automatico a lot , yes, the Grenade cancels it. But the grenade cancels it on other weapons too, just not as nearly as fast or so close to what seems the end of the animation. I try to watch the round counter before a throw or just deal with it.
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I've noticed I'll dump my frommer, reload, pull the smle back out and then when I need to switch the frommer it's empty again. Happened 4-5 times on Tuesday