In the Battlefield 1 Incursions Closed Alpha? If you're unable to see the forums, log out and log back in.
Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

EA DICE Servers have come back to BF4 PS4.

lucifercare
54 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Through out my time playing BF4 all i saw as of servers were just servers that were rented by players only. But last night me and my team noticed that a crap ton of EA DICE had come back. Does anyone know when they added them back? Did DICE bring them back because more people are coming back to BF4? Has anyone else noticed this too? I am happy that they came back especially DLC ones because it will include more variety.

Comments

• MaKTaiL
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yeah, I am really glad they got the servers back. There were no CHainlink servers anymore and I was finally able to get the trophy related to it. Please EA, keep them forever. Custom servers suck balls.
  • lucifercare
    yeah i agree to what you're saying. Today i was serfing around battlelog looking at friends battlereports and i saw that some of my friends were able to play on DLC servers on Domination which was cool. I love seeing the diversity of this because before they came back it was mainly second assault and base maps being played the most. Now all DLC's are going to be played on more which is awesome. It will potentially bring back more players back to BF4 and repopulate servers further.
  • MachineHead0013
    69 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    This is great news!
  • spuitpoepertjie
    69 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Any capture the flag servers? I'm redownloading the game at the moment after canning BF1 so can't check until later this evening.
  • MachineHead0013
    69 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Except all of the servers are empty.. :(
  • lucifercare
    yes, that may be true but that's why we have to populate them ourselves by waiting for others to join in.
  • lucifercare
    or if you are in a team and your team practices against each other, you can play on those servers to practice alone or practice and wait for the server to fill up regardless of the DLC.