Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

DLC release date

creepNpeep
184 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Is there any information on the release date yet?

Could do with some new maps.
The maps are meh.. ok but they don't seem to have the longevity that old BF games had.

Comments

• II-Katyusha-II
    701 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Nope, not yet, still March 2017.
  • Prep768
    1510 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I've been looking for this today and ....................
    March 2017.
    ..................is all I could find
    :'(
  • DeaDmiddle
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'd say March 15th thats when their Premium deal ends
  • TeamHOFF86
    254 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'm going to guess that it will be available to non-premium on 24th March (friday) and premium two weeks before.

It'll definitely be a Friday, and it's usually towards the end of the month.
  • Judson-Emc2
    389 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It will be released.

Way too late.
  • BaronVonGoon
    2629 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Febtember
  • younezboy123_
    70 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    DeaDmiddle wrote: »
    I'd say March 15th thats when their Premium deal ends

Indeed
  • Zeagles21
    51 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    March 17th, 2017 for PREMIUM...
  • Not_Paul_Blart
    694 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hasn't every single other DLC for a Battlefield game dropped on a Tuesday since that's when basically everything is released and also when the PS store updates? Why would they release it on a Friday when the store updates on Tuesdays? The only time I've ever seen them release something on a Friday was when this game launched, but all the early enlister deluxe edition users still got to start playing that Tuesday, since that's when the game was uploaded onto the PS store.