Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

Classes keep resetting

FeedYourHead420
12 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Anyone else having this problem? It's happened to me a few times, usually when I switch game modes. I'll get into my new game, and all my classes have gone back to default

Comments

• cammoses003
    618 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Anyone else having this problem? It's happened to me a few times, usually when I switch game modes. I'll get into my new game, and all my classes have gone back to default

every. single. time.

for literally about 2 weeks now my classes reset when i first launch BF1 and sometimes in between operations.. some people i talk to don't seem to experience this at all, some do. I don't touch customization in the menu or in app either - thats just an auto-reset for me..

SO annoying.
  • dcs500
    329 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Every few days, I think it's a Battlepack issue, always seems to happen after Ive opened one.
  • DrCrankypants
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It's happening to me too. It started for me right around the time of the patch, though I can't remember if it was right before or after.
  • cammoses003
    618 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It's happening to me too. It started for me right around the time of the patch, though I can't remember if it was right before or after.

for me it was about a week before the patch

• Jal-89
    315 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 17
    . Annoying
  • quangoo_3000
    235 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Is this a pc problem? Seems you guys have an infinite amount of issues not present with console. The only "bug" Ive noticed after this patch is the reload animation on the selbdstlader 1906.
  • cammoses003
    Is this a pc problem? Seems you guys have an infinite amount of issues not present with console. The only "bug" Ive noticed after this patch is the reload animation on the selbdstlader 1906.

PS4 player here, definitely happening to others on PS4

• CrippledIcarus
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It happens when you scrap skins from battlepacks, at least for me, every single time I scrap a skin my class loadouts revert to default..
  • ThunderChief69
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Oh, that makes sence!!!!! Was wondering why it was happening so randomly. PS4 user