What kind of MUSIC do u listen to (if any) while playing BF1?

zodemere
447 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
For me i love me sum Metallica or Eminem! How bout u?

Comments

• zodemere
    447 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I want to hear the enemies... no music hear.

tru dat, sound of da enemies can be helpful but Zodemere likes 2 headbang while killin scrubs!
  • Red_Angelus86
    38 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    zodemere wrote: »
    I want to hear the enemies... no music hear.

tru dat, sound of da enemies can be helpful but Zodemere likes 2 headbang while killin scrubs!

I hope for zodemere, that he is succesful... would be a pity if the enemies bang his head ;)
  • von_Campenstein
    3130 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I listen to my surroundings ingame, no music. I need to hear things as I don't play by icons.
  • 0perator7
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    None. Listen to the game and be a better squad member.
  • zodemere
    None. The sound of war is all I need.

nuttin funnier than listening to SLIM SHADY & to have a infantry guy who is tryin to hide from u STAND UP & u then blast em! "PLEASE STAND UP!"
  • mrtwotimes
    337 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    BF1 Soundtrack of course

• TickTak77
    4484 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    None.

Expensive headset.

Best sound design in the industry.

Makes absolutely no sense to ruin that with music.
  • LegioX
    104 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I like some Michael Jackson, then limp biscuit, include some korn. Makes me a better killer
  • Fohox
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    None. I'll play podcasts or music while playing strategy games but I need to hear the sound in first person shooters.
  • The_DoctorsWife1
    124 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited February 17
    Normally I don't listen to any (need to hear enemy players), but I love listening to Bohemian Rhapsody when I'm in the mood (it's a classic!).
  • zodemere
    "Will The Real Slim Shady Please Stand Up, Please Stand Up"!!
  • MrRudeJude69
    1638 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited February 17
    Spotify playlists. Lots of different genres. Dont need to sound wwhhoorree in conquest
  • kampkaos_420_
    2173 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited February 17
    None, even turned of in game music so I can hear footsteps and everything else. There is nothing more annoying than someone blasting music over the mic.
  • LegioX
    104 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Korn "coming undone"
  • okachuka
    315 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Some death metal, nu metal, does the job nicely. Torture killer and stuff

• NakedGeezer
    434 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Oh and if you're the squad member who blasts that tinny sounding garbage over squad chat at me while humping a hill, I kick, leave, or mute you in that preferential order.
  • M0istGamer
    794 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited February 17
    I play The Pacific hbo series on my TV in the background so at the same time they're flamethrowering nipsI'm flamethrowering you.
  • munkt0r
    2318 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

how bow dis?