Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

What kind of MUSIC do u listen to (if any) while playing BF1?

zodemere
447 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
For me i love me sum Metallica or Eminem! How bout u?

Comments

• zodemere
    447 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I want to hear the enemies... no music hear.

tru dat, sound of da enemies can be helpful but Zodemere likes 2 headbang while killin scrubs!
  • Red_Angelus86
    38 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    zodemere wrote: »
    I want to hear the enemies... no music hear.

tru dat, sound of da enemies can be helpful but Zodemere likes 2 headbang while killin scrubs!

I hope for zodemere, that he is succesful... would be a pity if the enemies bang his head ;)
  • von_Campenstein
    1625 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I listen to my surroundings ingame, no music. I need to hear things as I don't play by icons.
  • 0perator7
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    None. Listen to the game and be a better squad member.
  • zodemere
    None. The sound of war is all I need.

nuttin funnier than listening to SLIM SHADY & to have a infantry guy who is tryin to hide from u STAND UP & u then blast em! "PLEASE STAND UP!"
  • mrtwotimes
    255 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    BF1 Soundtrack of course

• TickTak77
    4290 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    None.

Expensive headset.

Best sound design in the industry.

Makes absolutely no sense to ruin that with music.
  • LegioX
    104 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I like some Michael Jackson, then limp biscuit, include some korn. Makes me a better killer
  • Fohox
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    None. I'll play podcasts or music while playing strategy games but I need to hear the sound in first person shooters.
  • The_DoctorsWife1
    94 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 17
    Normally I don't listen to any (need to hear enemy players), but I love listening to Bohemian Rhapsody when I'm in the mood (it's a classic!).
  • zodemere
    "Will The Real Slim Shady Please Stand Up, Please Stand Up"!!
  • MrRudeJude69
    1534 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 17
    Spotify playlists. Lots of different genres. Dont need to sound wwhhoorree in conquest
  • kampkaos_420_
    1329 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 17
    None, even turned of in game music so I can hear footsteps and everything else. There is nothing more annoying than someone blasting music over the mic.
  • LegioX
    104 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Korn "coming undone"
  • okachuka
    186 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Some death metal, nu metal, does the job nicely. Torture killer and stuff

• NakedGeezer
    243 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Oh and if you're the squad member who blasts that tinny sounding garbage over squad chat at me while humping a hill, I kick, leave, or mute you in that preferential order.
  • M0istGamer
    794 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited February 17
    I play The Pacific hbo series on my TV in the background so at the same time they're flamethrowering nipsI'm flamethrowering you.
  • munkt0r
    2217 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

how bow dis?