Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

Im tired of seeing Dice Officail Servers!

8_WhySkittles_8
21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Like the title say im tired of seeing crapy as Dice Officail servers... How can i see other peoples servers?

Comments

• KyleTheJobber
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I couldn't agree with you anymore they should have someone that rented a server have priority over official servers in the server list
  • Jurgen_Kappke
    279 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    http://www.bfrepublic.com/

Built for gamers by gamers..
  • XDCBeerMonster
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I honestly can't believe there isn't more of an uproar towards EA over the servers.

I've played every incarnation of the battlefield franchise since '42 and I've never seen such rampant, unchecked toxicity on servers.

EA should be absolutely ashamed of themselves. :(
  • 8_WhySkittles_8
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Is this for pc or Xbox ?
  • CrashCA
    205 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    All, able to state which platform server is on, great resource
  • rroadapples
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    On the ps4 you go to multiplayer>server browser then you can search for servers by name or by whats been modified. You could try searching for custom.
  • 8_WhySkittles_8
    You can do the same thing on Xbox but no one ever plays on them because DICE server are always given priority
  • StarscreamUK
    3530 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Moderator
    I honestly can't believe there isn't more of an uproar towards EA over the servers.

I've played every incarnation of the battlefield franchise since '42 and I've never seen such rampant, unchecked toxicity on servers.

in all honesty, the players should be ashamed of themselves. It's a poor state of affairs when people cant act in an adult fashion...but such is society
  • rroadapples
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 20
    Like the title say im tired of seeing crapy as Dice Officail servers... How can i see other peoples servers?

you can't unfortunately

I couldn't agree with you anymore they should have someone that rented a server have priority over official servers in the server list

I agree. makes total sense. but I think logic does not apply within this dev team. profit is the only decision-maker. it sounds like this in boardroom's across the world: "boss, we had a few bumps in the road and may have failed the consumer, but we still met our targets..."

you can't unfortunately

I agree. makes total sense. but I think logic does not apply within this dev team. profit is the only decision-maker. it sounds like this in boardroom's across the world: "boss, we had a few bumps in the road and may have failed the consumer, but we still met our targets..."

They are missing out on increased profits from server rental, increasing the demand for rentals by direct exposure, retaining renters, all the while creating a diverse community that will increase in size, maintain its size longer, which is good for profits now and later.

A "community server" selection under the multiplayer tab to the right of "custom games". This would give the needed exposure the community deserves, while increasing long-term profits and market share from a fan base that feels valued.
  • NetRngr
    566 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Is this for pc or Xbox ?

All platforms
  • NetRngr
    566 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

in all honesty, the players should be ashamed of themselves. It's a poor state of affairs when people cant act in an adult fashion...but such is society

To be fair Star, both should be ashamed. The players who act this way should be ashamed of acting like petulant children and / or racist douchenozzles. Ea should be ashamed that they dont enforce section 6 of the ToS and for the state of the RSP server controls or lack thereof.
  • Forkbeard84
    756 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yep, I rented a server. No one. No one ever joined. I'm not planning on renting a server until Dice lists rental servers at least equally with their official servers. If anything server preference should be listed by region and ping rate. Not Dice official servers and nothing else.
  • BruceWillii
    706 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

And you can't even kick this part of the society that is only ranting on the private server because only the server owner can.
    It's like having a NBA game but the referees could not penalize any player because only the club owner is able too.
  • NetRngr
    Keep in mind folks Starscream agrees with us but is in that position of agreeing, yet maintaining the persona of a EA/DICE Rep. You can only say so much. Give him and Braddock a break whydontcha.
  • 8_WhySkittles_8
    Is it that ea servers have priority over rented servers ?
  • NetRngr
    Yes so far they seem to still have priority. That and that the server browser filtering does not seem to work.
  • 8_WhySkittles_8
    I some how got it to where it only shows me private servers but there all empty
  • CrashCA
    205 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Because it is so hard to find them ! Try BFRepublic.com