Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

I didn't know tanks could do this in WWI,

Desyatnik_Pansy
708 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited February 17
xboxdvr.com/gamer/Corporal%20Derpy/video/27158898
xboxdvr.com/gamer/Corporal%20Derpy/video/26969485

Both occasions stole an enemy A7V That had been bailed out of (the first one I flipped myself because I took it on D and immediately hurled it down the cliff, the second one I just happened to find flipped at B ), and apparently holding back on the left thumbstick (since I'm an Xbox scrub) allows the tank to suddenly float gently into the air and then drop, flipping it back onto the tracks. I wonder just how high you can make these things float. xD

Comments

• TEKNOCODE
    3096 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Both occasions stole an enemy A7V That had been bailed out of (the first one I flipped myself because I took it on D and immediately hurled it down the cliff, the second one I just happened to find flipped at B ), and apparently holding back on the left thumbstick (since I'm an Xbox scrub) allows the tank to suddenly float gently into the air and then drop, flipping it back onto the tracks. I wonder just how high you can make these things float. xD

@MarkFury67 Did you record my tank when it levitated 35,983 meters in the air?
  • sg2434
    2182 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

You can make them fly pretty high. This has been Around since early enlister days and the first time I did it I levitated my tank higher than the rooftops on the first level of kaiserschlacht as we were defending the three points in the town and proceeded to rain hell down on the advancing forces from the sky until I plummeted down like a boulder.
  • Desyatnik_Pansy
    708 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    sg2434 wrote: »

You can make them fly pretty high. This has been Around since early enlister days and the first time I did it I levitated my tank higher than the rooftops on the first level of kaiserschlacht as we were defending the three points in the town and proceeded to rain hell down on the advancing forces from the sky until I plummeted down like a boulder.

Cool. I've never seen it happen in-game and I pretty much never spawn tanks, only steal them (and let me tell you, I will steal any tank I see, friendly or enemy, just to make sure it goes down rather than be handed to the enemy on a silver platter) so this is a first for me. :dizzy:

I wonder if you could splat someone with a flying tank.
  • sg2434
    2182 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    sg2434 wrote: »

Cool. I've never seen it happen in-game and I pretty much never spawn tanks, only steal them (and let me tell you, I will steal any tank I see, friendly or enemy, just to make sure it goes down rather than be handed to the enemy on a silver platter) so this is a first for me. :dizzy:

I wonder if you could splat someone with a flying tank.

The best part is when you see a confused pilot start flying towards you and you just blast him out of the sky.

You can actually very reliably make the tank fly, once it's on the side like you said, just find the sweet spot with the throttle stick and BOOM! Levitation.
  • boutneus
    831 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I hunt fighters with my heavy tank flying around. Git gut scrub lol
  • Xx_Legends_0m6k
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I didn't know that either. But in video games, bugs exist, and allow this. Just some food for thought