Easter Egg Dogtag Morse Code Help Thread

Comments

• unabehvay
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Hey folks, maybe somebody could help me out here. I've made it through the first seven stages perfectly and now on stage eight I'm getting complete gibberish! I'm attaching a link to my gameplay today, can somebody decipher it or tell me what I'm doing wrong here? Your help is appreciated and adored!

• Sir-Praise-a-lot
    455 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited August 2018
  • jpcunn92
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hey guys, I just can't get this morse code clear enough to decode for the "An Escalation" dog tag. Is there anyone who could listen to this clip and help me out? I'll be waiting on the server. Sorry about the length of the video, every time I tried to edit BF1 would kick me from the server. Morse code starts at 7:20. Thanks!

• ElliotLH
    9773 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    jpcunn92 wrote: »
    Hey guys, I just can't get this morse code clear enough to decode for the "An Escalation" dog tag. Is there anyone who could listen to this clip and help me out? I'll be waiting on the server. Sorry about the length of the video, every time I tried to edit BF1 would kick me from the server. Morse code starts at 7:20. Thanks!

Think it's 'DABBA' but I'm not 100% as the clarity wasn't great. @NLBartmaN might take a look too as I know they do this morse stuff as well.
  • jpcunn92
    ElliotLH wrote: »

Think it's 'DABBA' but I'm not 100% as the clarity wasn't great. @NLBartmaN might take a look too as I know they do this morse stuff as well.

You were absolutely right. Life saver man, thank you very much!
  • ElliotLH
    9773 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Glad to help bud and happy that I didn't send you on a wild goose chase with the wrong code.
  • jpcunn92

Glad to help bud and happy that I didn't send you on a wild goose chase with the wrong code.

I'd been trying this for days, no worries. Really appreciate the help!
  • rhjn8877
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Help me please!Its 5 morse
    PEECCVERIYANOTARNTT FOUATH RULE? KILLALL ON SA
    I can't find the name of the place
  • ElliotLH
    rhjn8877 wrote: »
    Help me please!Its 5 morse
    PEECCVERIYANOTARNTT FOUATH RULE? KILLALL ON SA
    I can't find the name of the place

That says 'TRAVECY ATTIC PERONNE: St. Quentin Scar'.
  • Tobyho666
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hey, i got a problem.When i get up the windmill, the pigeons appear and one swings above my head, but he doesnt drop any dogtag and the dramatic sound doesnt appear either. i tried numerous times but never succeeded
  • ElliotLH
    Tobyho666 wrote: »
    Hey, i got a problem.When i get up the windmill, the pigeons appear and one swings above my head, but he doesnt drop any dogtag and the dramatic sound doesnt appear either. i tried numerous times but never succeeded

Sounds like the bird is missing you. ADS at it as it flies in and make sure you're lined up.
  • RossP317
    262 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Tobyho666 wrote: »

I had a similar issue and it turned out I hadn't done the final transmitter station properly. Maybe go back and do that again and see how you get on.