CURIOUS How Many PPL Will Admit To BUYING SEASON PASS??

AStreetGang
17 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited February 2017
Whose really buying the Premium or DLCs???I know ppl that love BF1 will and game review ppl will, etc. long ago I purchased World At War and the DLCs and hardly anyone played the cooler DLC maps.also that game had tons of nasty cheats online that killed multiplayer. I'm considering buying premium. I appreciate your time.

Comments

• spuitpoepertjie
    71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 2017
    No premium or DLC this time. Learned my lesson with BF4. If all concerned get their act together, I'll reconsider.

EDIT: @OP, change the title from ALL CAPS or else the thread will be locked.
  • LT--SHiNySiDeZ87
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Not me, I don't pay extra anymore until they can prove to me they actually care about the game. COD is another disaster, Destiny is a disaster, Titanfall is a disaster. BF1 is pretty glitchy and the patch only created more on a simple weapon balance. Unless they actually patch real issues I won't give a penny.
  • dcs500
    1511 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I think I might, I have a store discount thing and I got BF1 for free anyway, I generally only play BF so I'm always in for the long game, however, I didn't for BF3 and was glad I didn't in the end.
  • TheGrimDreamer
    230 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Bought it :)
  • widdy2
    264 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Nah, I'll be moving away from BF1 and spending my money on Mass Effect. Might try that new Ghost Recon game.
  • Jedi76
    828 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I purchased it in December.

But I am beginning to regret the decision, as the game seems to play worse now than it did then...
  • dbibby1988
    421 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Not this time. I bought it for Battlefield 4 and found I hardly ever played any of the DLC maps. Waste of money for me.
  • CHAOTIC_PIEMAN
    216 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I wanted to buy it and the day i wanted to buy it the delux/premium just released so i kinda got lucky
  • JihadJohnson-PS4
    182 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I bought it. I got it for bf4 as well and enjoyed playing on those maps while they were active. After a few months when the dlc specific game mode servers were dead that sucked. Conquest maps weren't hard to find, but other game modes were. I thought the naval strike maps were fantastic for rush.
  • BoogieMan-1978
    601 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    widdy2 wrote: »
    Nah, I'll be moving away from BF1 and spending my money on Mass Effect. Might try that new Ghost Recon game.

I am right there with you on Mass Effect Andromeda, but I love BF1 and have Premium for it already.
  • shortdude167
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I bought both before the combo deal. Even after the deal i didn't regret it. Ever since the patch last Tuesday regret is slowly creeping in.
  • Chillmatik_86
    2369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2017
    Not me, I don't pay extra anymore until they can prove to me they actually care about the game. COD is another disaster, Destiny is a disaster, Titanfall is a disaster. BF1 is pretty glitchy and the patch only created more on a simple weapon balance. Unless they actually patch real issues I won't give a penny.

I also have Titanfall 2, other than i get boored real fast playing the game i don't considder it being a disaster plus all their DLC seem to be for free to everyone.

Also, bought the BF1 Premiumpass back in December, i have the feeling i just might reach max rank before the launch of the first DLC, how's that for timing..
  • kampkaos_420_
    2675 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Bought it. Can't wait for those who didn't to cry for free dlcs and weapons.
  • BluntObjctOfHate
    725 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Bought it , i enjoy Battlefield too much not to.
  • Prep768
    3476 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's on my 'to do' list
  • x_Undaunted_x
    3766 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I bought it because the game is in much better shape than BF4 was at this stage of the game. But, I've been more mindful of what I've paid... Bought the base game through amazon prime for $47 and just got premium a couple of weeks ago since they were offering a free upgrade to the deluxe edition. I've spent less than $100 for both and IMO that's a decent deal.
  • RC-1136_DRMN
    75 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I bought it and regret it every time I play BF1.
  • FnAcKoNeR
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I bought it the day the game released, and trust me when I say - Every day I'm feeling more and more screwed over. When the first Battlefest event concluded I was screwed over with the PTFO skin, and haven't gotten it to this day.
    Now, to make things worse, I didn't receive the Valentine's Day dog tag, or the premium battlepack for the community mission either (although I had upwards of 40+ kills with bayonet).
    Honestly, I could care less about stupid freebies like that, but since the community events/missions never seem to grant me the promised rewards I can't help but start to wonder why the hell I should bother playing this game in the first place?!
This discussion has been closed.